July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

37 weeks today. I am every bit as tired as I look in this picture.

Attachments

• photo (33).jpg
    photo (33).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations Alea! I hope all is well!! :hugs:

Bubbles.. you look great! I feel ya on the fatigue. Sitting is my favorite hobby these days :haha:

Great news, Alex! Hope you are feeling great and baby is well.

Bubbles, you look cute! I'm supposed to do maternity pics Thursday and feel like I look awful. I know I want the pics, but I dread them.

I think the tired runs my body anymore. Also, my boobs and other parts have swollen up lately (anyone else swollen down there ;) )?

Congrats, Alea!!!! Hope all is well!!!

Bubbles, you look adorable and your bump looks low!!!!

37 weeks for me as well, ready for her to come!https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150623_065722_zpskoidd9me.jpg

Thanks everyone! Holly sitting is kinda what I've been doing these days too. :haha: There really isn't a whole lot else I can manage at the moment...

Wishing, I love your bump! Yours is pretty low too! Also it feels good to know that not just I think my bump has lowered. Thanks for the reassurance! :)

Mamabee I'm sure you look wonderful! We all think we look like cows right now but we probably don't. ;) We are just self-conscious mamas.

I think my bump is smaller. Maybe because he's changed position and dropped? I've also been sick and lost 5lbs....
IMG_0887.jpg

So many of us are so close!

Luv- mine seems a little smaller to now that he has dropped :)

Hey everyone!! I have been away studying for my boards that I took today!! I should find out if I passed tomorrow morning and then I will be a Registered Nurse!!! I, also, have an appt tomorrow! She is going to check my cervix to see if he is head down, so fingers crossed for that!! Can't believe how many have been born already!! Congrats all you ladies!

Great bumps bubbles and luv! Luv it does look a bit smaller. Sorry youve been sick :hugs:

Heres my comparison. Hit term on sunday! So excited and can't believe its already this far in pregnancy. Seems like we were all just reaching v-day! Now we're t-day! (Or d-day to those who've had their peanuts already) :haha:

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1435075476488.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1435075476488.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
You ladies look great! I apparently look like a beach ball with stick legs. The baby is still giving me knife taser to the vagina at night mostly and something has been moving so painfully in my right side. I can't even find a comfy position because I can feel him on my sides when I lay on the left or right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
Congrats, Alea! Super cute name for your little peanut! Hope you are both doing well. :)

Ahhh love all the bump photos. I got one the day before he was born which I love, so make sure you take them very regularly atm.

Alea congratulations xx

Congrats, Alea!

Cute bumps ladies! You all look great! It's amazing how different the bellies are.! I will try to take a new photo as well.

Sorry for not reacting on all of you know. I had some busy and very weird day.
My mother is coming just over two weeks. She will come when I am 38 weeks and will stay with us almost until the end of August.
I had a very strange experience last night. I had some contractions, but I am not sure if I had it or I just was dreaming about.

I am so tired and very honestly getting very fed up. I am done with being pregnant. I still want her to wait three more weeks but I am not sure how I will make through these weeks.
I am very impatient and the fact that she is moving so little freaks me out all the time. It makes waiting even worse. I just want her out and to know that she is healthy and fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->