July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sadly were not lucky enough to have a community midwife come out to check, the tightenings have slowed down a little but they are still there. I'm section due to too many risks going natural according to the registra but I guess if baby wanted to come that way and my body wasn't under any stress the birth could be natural.

Had a overwhelming day here, Quinns first school run in buggy, midwife for heel pricks postnatal and weigh and two lots of family in, who stayed the whole day. Poor Quinn got very sleepy and yellow by the end of the day, he was passed round far too much for a premie, I was not happy at all. i stripped him off as soon as everyone went and had 4 hours of skin to skin and cluster feeding. Worked a treat and he's back to his normal self now. Phew.

Looking forwrd to a night of undisturbed snuggles with my boy.. and lots of feeding!

Off to register his birth tomorrow, exciting! Still seems surreal he's here, feel so blessed!! <3

Tough call sammy, it's a nightmare when no ones about isn't it?! Have you tried a bath and a lie down? I found that usually tells the difference for me as it stops/slows if its just BH x

Sammy- Also try laying on your left side and drink a couple tall glasses of water also!

Hi ladies! I haven't really posted a lot, but I have an update! My water broke very suddenly on Monday, which was 36w4d for us. At the hospital, the doctor determined by ultrasound that she was breech. I had a c-section that night, and my baby girl, Terra Rei, was born at 8:21 p.m., weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces.

I'm pretty sore, and she's having some trouble with latching, but we're recovering pretty well! Her father and I are already in love!

Congrats madtown!

Right now I'm really itchy, having a hard time wearing any sort of clothing at all, and on top of it all I've developed another yeast infection :( I met with an OBgyn at my local hospital since my bloods came back higher for obstetric cholestasis right now they are waiting for one final result which will depict if this baby has to come out asap. If that's the case then I will be induced/ csectioned soon after results, I also will be doing ECV on Monday and finding out results, I'm so stressed right now for it all I hope results are neg and he can stay in for a bit, plus side is though I'm 37 weeks today woo hoo

Anyone else told they are having a big baby? My bub has been at the top on the charts at every scan, at my last growth scan his head was measuring 40w5d and weight estimated at 6lb 12oz (this scan was done at 34w). He is my first and I am starting to worry about his head getting stuck, especially as I am being induced(not because of bubs size, for other reasons).

ETA- He is on the 97th percentile

Anyone else told they are having a big baby? My bub has been at the top on the charts at every scan, at my last growth scan his head was measuring 40w5d and weight estimated at 6lb 12oz (this scan was done at 34w). He is my first and I am starting to worry about his head getting stuck, especially as I am being induced(not because of bubs size, for other reasons).

ETA- He is on the 97th percentile

My baby is 97th percentile also he weighed 8lbs 1oz at my scan yesterday (36w5d) My scan before this he was 90th percentile and 5lb 4oz at (32w)
I'm having a C-section but for other reasoning, she did say that they likely would have wanted one anyway with him being so big and my first baby with really 3 weeks to go but since I'm having by c-section I only have 2 weeks left!

Today I had my check with regular OB, I am 2cm dilated and 50% tomorrow I hit 37 weeks which is exciting!! :) I got the Tdap shot today as it was my last day, I debated forever over getting it but I felt i'd regret not doing it. I also found out my GBS was negative YAY! I signed the consent for the C-section, and was able to ask all the questions I had and understand exactly what to expect. Doc said due to my adhesion's the surgery may take several hours its just depends if they can avoid them. She said 2-3 nights stay but possibly more again depending on how the surgery goes and what they have to do in there. I feel so much better about having him now and that tomorrow I will be term :)

Hi ladies! I haven't really posted a lot, but I have an update! My water broke very suddenly on Monday, which was 36w4d for us. At the hospital, the doctor determined by ultrasound that she was breech. I had a c-section that night, and my baby girl, Terra Rei, was born at 8:21 p.m., weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces.

I'm pretty sore, and she's having some trouble with latching, but we're recovering pretty well! Her father and I are already in love!

Congrats!! We had the same due date :) Glad you guys are doing well!

Morning ladies,

After 5 hours of tightenings they eventually stopped. :( feel a little sad but think this baby's just keeping me on my toes! Woke up this morning feeling very crampy and uncomfortable hubby asked me to describe it but I just can't my lower belly feels very very sore and pressured and when I'm walking it starts off the tightenings. Wish my body would make its mind up as to what it's doing!!

So every ultrasound tech comments how my little guy has his head so far in my cervix and how low he is. If my cervix is so thin...and he's already there....anyone have any experience with how labor will be? I dream I'll start contractions, stand up and wush...there he is.

Morning ladies,

After 5 hours of tightenings they eventually stopped. :( feel a little sad but think this baby's just keeping me on my toes! Woke up this morning feeling very crampy and uncomfortable hubby asked me to describe it but I just can't my lower belly feels very very sore and pressured and when I'm walking it starts off the tightenings. Wish my body would make its mind up as to what it's doing!!

Awwww, sorry! Sounds frustrating

Sammy you sound close to me. I was like that in the last few days with both 2 & 3!

Congrats!! We had the same due date :) Glad you guys are doing well!

Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious rainbow madtowngirl!!!! :cloud9:

I had a midwife appointment today. I was sent to a ctg again because I don't feel her move as much.

Ctg was prima. HB is perfect, she moves enough. They also made an sca. She is measuring right on track. My water is a little bit less but still normal. Because the water is less, she may move less and the placenta holds back the rest. However from now on I have to go to ctg twice a week to make sure she us fine.
I am a bit scared even though I know she is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->