July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congrats, madtowngirl! I'm sure she'll latch better as she gets bigger. Those little ones can have trouble at the start with their tiny little mouths. :)

Lumi, I've not been told I'm having a big baby this time around (although I'm still expecting it anyway), but my first little guy was in the 97th percentile when he was born (was 9 lb. 4 oz. at birth). His head didn't get stuck, but one of his shoulders did. The doc had to lay me on my back with my feet up in the air and then push on my belly to reposition him and get his shoulder out from behind my pelvis. It was unexpected, but the doc handled it like a pro so I wasn't too worried at the time. It was more looking back on it that I was like, "Wow, that could have gone much worse." I guess I'm saying, don't worry. Just trust your body, your doctor, and the process. :flower:

babyv, so glad you are feeling good about the section and have all your questions answered!

Sorry, Ms. E, I don't think I have any experience with that. I did have a very quick second labour, though. It was pretty intense, but it made for a much easier recovery after.

Sammy, sorry your feeling so uncomfortable still and that that tightenings didn't turn into anything. Hang in there!

Khatif, glad the ctg showed baby is doing great! Try not to worry too much, but of course go get checked if you feel anything has changed!

AFM, I've got a check-up in a few hours, so I'll know soon whether baby has flipped on his own or if he's still breech. He feels head-down now, but I don't want to get my hopes up until the doctor can confirm it.

The other great news for me is that today is the first day of my maternity leave! Woooo!!!!

Congrats Alea and Madtowngirl!

I'm trying to keep up! Been busy! Today we are going to my moms. She is 2 hours away and I'll be on my own with the 2 boys. Thankfully, I'm feeling pretty confident :) Owen had the ultrasound on his heart a few days ago. He did fantastic considering it was an hour! No results yet.

Getting so anxious for all of you <3

Congrats Alea and Madtowngirl!

I'm trying to keep up! Been busy! Today we are going to my moms. She is 2 hours away and I'll be on my own with the 2 boys. Thankfully, I'm feeling pretty confident :) Owen had the ultrasound on his heart a few days ago. He did fantastic considering it was an hour! No results yet.

Getting so anxious for all of you <3

Good luck with the boys today! I pray things will be totally fine!
Keep us updated :)

I decided I am going to take my Maternity leave starting July 20th! So at least I get about a week to get things prepared, if he doesn't come earlier than that :) So my last day would be July 17th! Just about 3 weeks! YAY!

Also, Dan-o I didn't know if you saw my post - I have an OB check up on July 9th and 2 other appointments on July 17th - pre op with OB and Pre-op with Anesthesiologist. Thanks!

Had my 35 week appointment today. Things are looking fantastic! Baby boy is head down and pressing on my cervix. I'm at 50% effacement but no dilation. Heart beat nice and strong. Induction is up in the air but will likely be done at 40 weeks if he isn't here by then, but they aren't expecting me to go the full 40 weeks. They estimate him to be 5.5 pounds now and probably about 7-7.5 at birth. My next appointment is in 2 weeks (we opted to skip next week due to the holiday and come in if something changes).

Good luck today, Medzi! Glad Owen did well at the ultrasound and hoping the results are perfect!

Happy 37 weeks, babyv!

Yay, Jrepp, so glad baby is head-down!

My little guy is head-down now too! Wooo!!! He's not engaged yet, but I guess that's common for second and third babies to not engage until much later or even during labour? I'm hoping he's at least far down enough for the doc to do a sweep next week (I'll be 38 weeks). I want to get things going if we can; my lower back/hips are killing me!!!

Oh, and my BP was a bit high, even when the doc took it a second time at the end of the appt. He seemed okay with it, so it's not tooo high, but he said if I have any headaches ore blurry vision that won't go away, I should go get seen.

Had my mw check up today. Baby is engaged and very low. No wonder I am in so much extra pelvic pain. About 1 cm & not really effaced. Kind of surprising considering this is #8. I think it is also because he has not been head down for very long. Next appt I'll have a sweep and hopefully get things moving. I have honestly had a very emotional and physically tough pregnancy. I'm anxious to feel better & have this baby!

Hooray Harley Quinn! I'm so glad baby is head down now too!

Fx'd your baby comes soon Luv (and mine too! :haha:)

I need to not cook anymore in this heat... I am dying.

I'm really feeling pregnancy today, this morning I had lower discomfort it went away but i'm very sluggish and this 90 degree weather is not helping! I think its nap time lol. Really worried about having a newborn with this heat, I guess we will just be by the AC until summers over!

Thanks, Luv! Glad your little guy is head down too! And I swear mine must be going in and out of being engaged, because I've had extra pelvic discomfort ever since he went head down too. Here's hoping both our little guys arrive soon!

babyv, I've been wondering about having a newborn in this super hot weather too. Mostly thinking about all the cute newborn clothes I bought him and how he probably won't even wear them because he'll be in just a diaper all the time to keep him cool! :haha:

So glad to hear all these babies are turning, fingers crossed for the rest!

I've felt terrible today. If mood were a sign of labor, I'd be full in by now. I even cried paying at a checkout today for no reason. I think I freaked the teen boy cashier out a little.

We did maternity pics, but it was in the 100 degree heat at 2pm. I probably will look melted in them...lol! We came home and I had my husband take a mostly nude one of me (one with the cloth wrapped around and behind you like the wind is blowing it). I love it, but don't know that I'm brave enough to share on the internet.

I'm so torn between wanting baby to come on and savoring these last bits of pregnancy since this is likely our last time. Anyone else struggling?

So pleased to hear theses babies are turning!! :yipee:

We went and made it official yesterday and registered our baby!
Our little man is now called: Quinlan Frederick <3<3<3

Weigh in today, fingers crossed for a good gain. His nappies are non stop, so Im sure he's packing down the mummy milk!!

Here's my sweet boy having his skin to skin time last night :cloud9:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/794C0B41-591E-49A5-94A0-0CE5355FFF0D.jpg

Mamabee- I felt same today and I had my little cry then I managed to make the night better but I'm still off emotionally today. This heat is crazy, I want to take some maternity pics with my fiance this weekend but I'm thinking were going to have to do them at like 8pm when its cool enough out lol

Thanks, Luv! Glad your little guy is head down too! And I swear mine must be going in and out of being engaged, because I've had extra pelvic discomfort ever since he went head down too. Here's hoping both our little guys arrive soon!

babyv, I've been wondering about having a newborn in this super hot weather too. Mostly thinking about all the cute newborn clothes I bought him and how he probably won't even wear them because he'll be in just a diaper all the time to keep him cool! :haha:

You're so lucky baby turned I'm super jealous! Hope pain and eases for you

Many good news about babies getting into the good position.
I also read somewhere that second (or more) babies can get engaged later and faster when the time comes.

I still have 8 days until term. I would love if that 8 days would just fly but I am afraid it won't. My husband has to go abroad next Monday and he will be back Friday evening. I am very unhappy about it but, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it. That's his job and it pays the bills.

I am very tired now and if I think about the coming weeks I feel more tired. I hardly can walk and go to the hospital twice a week will take all my energy. It is for the baby so I will go without any question, but I start to feel that I am done with being pregnant. Anyway she has to stay in for a bit more than two weeks to make sure she is big enough to come home with us.

so adorable dan-o!!!

I can't believe I made it to 38 weeks!! a small little victory as the drs made me nervous I wouldn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->