July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dan-o, he's beautiful!

Khatif, I can't imagine my hubby going away for almost a week at this point. I hope you get lots of rest whIle he's away. My mom is going away for 4 days starting this weekend and I'm nervous about that. (I love having my mom in delivery with us and not that I really think he'll come yet).

Congrats on making it to 38, Mrs. E!

Mamabee, I feel torn sometimes too. One minute I'm so ready for her to come, the next I feel like I should be savoring these last few days/weeks of just DH and I.

Dan-o, he is so precious! :cloud9:

Glad so many with breech/transverse babies have had them turn! That's great news!

Oooh sounds like there's massive boom of July babies Just round the corner!! I wonder who will be first and set everyone off? So many of you sound very close to me!! :wohoo:

I was in the 'savouring each moment while feeling highly tortured by pregnancy' stage when I popped. :haha: it's left me a little shell shocked as I wasn't prepared at all, I honestly thought I'd go to 38 weeks again. My house is quite disorganised and nowhere near as neat and tidy as I'd have liked it. I'd only just made a start on cleaning and sorting things out! I'm glad he's here safe though, he was certainly very determined to be our take home baby! I sometimes look at him and can't beleive he's all mine!! <3

I thought for a second last night my water might have been leaking, I was walking into kitchen and got this random gush, I peed myself lol. While I'd love to be done being pregnant next week, I too am wanting this time with my fiance just to soak up the last just us days, I want to go on a date and do a few other things together before so hopefully baby hangs in there til the 9th! :)

My water broke last night right at midnight. I was laying on my side in bed trying to fall asleep when all this water happened, lol! I called the hospital, and they advised me to make sure the baby was moving, then to get some sleep. Baby wasn't moving much, but after drinking some cold water, he started to move, thank goodness! I didn't sleep very much, but managed a few hours. This morning I was still leaking a bit, fluid was blood tinged. I called the hospital again, and the nurse advised me it was normal. She told me to eat breakfast as per usual and watch for contractions. I haven't had any yet, just some mild cramping. My doctor will be at the hospital later this morning, so the nurse I spoke to will inform her, and she'll call to advise me as to what to do next. Can't believe it's happening now! :thumbup:

Good luck Starlight. My advice would be to get busy! Walk, do laundry, vacuum your floors. Being active will get things moving for sure. :winkwink:

Dan-o - he's so lovely :)

Starlight - :wohoo: for broken waters. Hope things get moving quickly.

Good luck to everyone who is engaged & just waiting for labour to start :thumbup:

Afm - spent the afternoon at hospital with rfm. Baby barely moved at all this morning - crossed the threshold of hospital & BOOM baby wide awake & kicking :dohh: They monitored me for 40 mins & then sent me for a scan. Everything looks good, with nothing to worry about. The midwives were really lovely as well & reassured me that I should always call if I'm worried - so I didn't feel like I'd wasted anyone's time. Good news is that baby looks to be head down now :happydance: hope he/she stays there!!! And looks to weigh 6lbs 6oz as an estimate :happydance:

Roll on d-day :)

Good luck Starlight! Keep us updated if you can ! :)

K4th- Good for you for checking! It's always better to be safe than sorry! Glad they made you feel good about it and glad baby is doing well.

Dan-o- He is so so precious! It makes me jealous! I cannot wait to meet my boy! <3

35 weeks today! 4 weeks until my scheduled C-section and 3 weeks left of work!
It is supposed to be a hot one this weekend reaching about 100 degrees! We are BBQing tonight with my family and swimming in the pool, eating s'mores, etc :) Happy it is almost the weekend!

Last night, I had a pretty strong contraction that lasted about 30-40 seconds as we were leaving Walmart. Then I had some cramping after that, but nothing else. I think my body is starting to get ready for baby to come :)

Good luck Starlight! I'm surprised they haven't told you to go to the hospital yet. When my waters started leaking they told me to come in right away. Hopefully your dr will give you the green light to come in. So exciting. Please keep us posted!

Congratulations to all the ladies who's babies have turned!

I can relate to the feeling of savoring the last few weeks of pregnancy. While I'm thrilled that my baby is finally here, I really do miss the feeling of having him inside of my tummy, even though I was extremely uncomfortable the last few weeks. There is something so special about being pregnant and I'm already looking forward to the next time (hopefully not for another year though :)).

Glad to see. So many ladies have turned! And good luck starlight!

Afm- not such good news, I got a call from the hospital today informing me that they've cancelled. My csection on Monday :( I was so bummed I nearly started crying on the phone to the nurse. They've moved me to the 1st which I know is only two days but I'm petrified of my section and finally felt mentally prepared for Monday and now and back in the waiting game :( and have to prepare myself all over again.

I'm sorry Sammy I'd be upset too!!

I think I might be loosing my mucus plug, I am getting a lot of clear slimy/jelly discharge on underwear and wiping. No color to it yet. What do you think? My mom can't remember loosing hers so I have no idea what its suppose to be like.

I have the worst backache ever today, and nothing is making it better. :(

Sammy - :hugs: sorry they've moved your section hun :(

Babyv - I had a sweep with my first so had bloody streaks added when I lost my plug. Lovely tmi!! :haha: but yes, lots of clear jelly sounds like your plug to me :happydance:

Good luck starlight!

Sammy, I am so sorry they moved your section back. :(

Heaveneats, I hope your baby turns. You know, I should have mentioned that I credit my guy turning to the fact that I did some of the things on the spinning babies website. I just did the first two positions they recommend, and only twice. After that, it felt like he might have turned, so I stopped doing them until I got confirmation of his position.

Thanks ladies!!

Babyvaughan when I lost some of my plug it looked like snot sorry for the tmi!

Yeah I think I'm for sure loosing it, I went to bathroom little bit ago and it was big jelly glob the yellow snot like cm. lol Its normal to happen right doesn't mean i'll labor soon? My C-sections 13 days away!

Good luck Starlight! Keep us updated if you can ! :)

K4th- Good for you for checking! It's always better to be safe than sorry! Glad they made you feel good about it and glad baby is doing well.

Dan-o- He is so so precious! It makes me jealous! I cannot wait to meet my boy! <3

35 weeks today! 4 weeks until my scheduled C-section and 3 weeks left of work!
It is supposed to be a hot one this weekend reaching about 100 degrees! We are BBQing tonight with my family and swimming in the pool, eating s'mores, etc :) Happy it is almost the weekend!

Last night, I had a pretty strong contraction that lasted about 30-40 seconds as we were leaving Walmart. Then I had some cramping after that, but nothing else. I think my body is starting to get ready for baby to come :)

Yes, it's normal. Some women loose it weeks before the actual labor.

Sammy :hugs: to change the date now is very unfair.

Yes baby girl very normal, my plug went with my waters with one of my girls which was at 28 weeks and she was born at 36+6.

Dano I'm the same, I wasn't mentally ready for him. I knew what date I was having him (37+1) so I had 1 week and 1 day left to enjoy our last pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->