July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ugh my 2yo has a stinker of a cold too :( bad timing!! Hope your LO gets better ASAP x

All good rach!! :) I thought I'd go on the full moon next week! Got that wrong lol! Bets loads of our babies arrive then though!

Happy 39w Livvy!! Wow time has evaporated all of a sudden!

I might actually try to pack our bags today (I hate packing and the thought of five bags makes me anxious). I have a master list, but wonder if anyone had any extra tips of things they love having/wish they'd had at the hospital or would've sent with their other children?

Thanks Dano. I didn't think I'd ever get to update that fit a positive reason :) how are you doing?

Happy 39 weeks Livvy.

Rach fingers crossed for you.

Mk I hope she feels better.

Mama. I didn't use half the stuff I took even though I was in for four nights/five days.

Good luck starlight!

Sammy, I am so sorry they moved your section back. :(

Heaveneats, I hope your baby turns. You know, I should have mentioned that I credit my guy turning to the fact that I did some of the things on the spinning babies website. I just did the first two positions they recommend, and only twice. After that, it felt like he might have turned, so I stopped doing them until I got confirmation of his position.
Thank you I hope he turns too, I've been doing the exercises but he hasn't moved yet stubborn boy

Yay, term today! 37 weeks - wow, where has that gone?

Off to a 'Mum to be' pampering session today while my husband takes the boys to see 'Minions' at the cinema.

I wonder how many of us July ladies are going to end up June ladies? Only 3 days to go to find out!

Thanks Dano. I didn't think I'd ever get to update that fit a positive reason :) how are you doing?

We're doing really good. I'm learning more about preemies now, I didn't realise a few weeks made such a difference. He's so much less robust than my other two. You'd think someone might have given me some info before discharging us! Thank god for the Internet!

I understand his stress cues now (he doesn't cry to let me know he needs something) and have started waking him to feed more often as his gain was a bit slow for my liking. I've also started with compressions while feeding as he falls asleep before emptying the breast properly. Weigh in today to see if it's working.

Head much much better (unless I get up or down quickly or cough) and I've packed in the pain relief as it as getting on my nerves!

How about you, and little Orion? Is he more like a preemie as well? How are you feeling?

My shell shocked feeling about actually bringing my baby home is wearing off now, did you get that? I must have wound myself up something chronic about losing him late on, I walked round in a state of disbelief that I could be so lucky, for the first few days. :haha:

Poppy happy 37w!! Sounds like you have a lovely day planned!

Heaveneats what position is your little rascal in at the moment? X
I think spinning babies inversions and cat stretches with reverse breathing helped get Quinn out of transverse lie and also DS2 out of oblique. I'm still doing the cat stretches now to close my distasis a bit before starting some other things :flower:

Good morning ladies,

How are you today?

Heaveneats, I hope he turns soon. How much more time do you have before the doctors are making a decision?

Do we still have any babies who has to turn? Sorry for not remembering but my brain is not working anymore.

I am 36 weeks today, one more week until term.
Yesterday evening I did some research about less fluid at 35-36 weeks but or I am using Google on a wrong way of there is not too much information out there. Anyway, I did not find any scarring stories :D.
I have written down all my question for tomorrow to make sure I don't forget to ask them. I want to make sure that she is fine. I even was thinking to order a privat echo to see her and to measure her good.

Glad to see. So many ladies have turned! And good luck starlight!

Afm- not such good news, I got a call from the hospital today informing me that they've cancelled. My csection on Monday :( I was so bummed I nearly started crying on the phone to the nurse. They've moved me to the 1st which I know is only two days but I'm petrified of my section and finally felt mentally prepared for Monday and now and back in the waiting game :( and have to prepare myself all over again.

How frustrating, ugh :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: are you able to get some pampering time in before the 1st? Show off that bump a bit :)
How are the tightenings now? X

Khatif I had less fluid towards the end with DS2 :)

Khatif I had less fluid towards the end with DS2 :)

Can it cause any harm? Do you think I need to worry about it or am I just hormonal?
I really hope to make to 38 week. My mum is arriving then and I want her to be there with me.

Happy 37 weeks Poppy. Pampering sounds lovely.

Khatif, it's entirely normal for waters to reduce at this stage so long as they stage within normal range then it's nothing to worry about. I'll find you a chart to look at, one sec.

Dano, I'm glad you figured it out. I think they see oh he's a good weight and forget that they're still early. Orion is exactly the same, well he's just beginning to cry now and we'd be 38 weeks today. I was waking him two hourly since the beginning now it's three. Ive the same with the compressions. So glad your head is a little better. I think my shell shock is just wearing off, I honestly never thought they'd bea happy ending. However I still am not convinced he will stay forever, it's hard.

Here you go hun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
I get the same thoughts Tasha, Quinlan's rarely off me because of it! :hugs:

I was really pleased when he was fussing and asking for milk while I was showering earlier, he's coming round a bit! He tends to hiccup and flail rather than cry though, at the moment. Glad Orions finding his voice now, I bet they will catch up to being more like term babies by our due dates :)

Just realised Quinn's 37 weeks now!! Bless!

Sorry I've not updated much, I'm still in the hospital with Isaac. If his weight is good tomorrow morning we will get to go home tomorrow! Last time it was checked he was only 4lb 7! It's lovely to see so many babies will make an entrance soon!

Seems like all is fairly quiet on the homefront....are we in for a big boom soon?!

Today is my parents' 40th. I'm so happy for them. I think it would be neat to have baby today or Saturday, but he will likely come any other day; wishful thinking. I managed to gather all of his items yesterday for the hospital (not that he needs much). Hopefully I can get the other bags packed today. We have a baby shower/pool party tonight and I look forward to finishing up shopping tomorrow once I see how that goes.

Tasha and Dan-o, I pray those anxious feelings can subside for you both soon. I'm sure it is nerve wracking. The boys are such beautiful blessings and so loved already!

I have a terrible habit of accidentally clicking unsubscribe when using Mobile version lol. I couldnt believe how quite this group had been and then I realized while up with insomnia at 4am what I did lol! Well I deff lost most of or all my mucus plug 2 days ago, since I've been fine a lot more tired but staying active! Baby went from lots of crazy movements to more so just shifting around in there I can feel he has dropped more. We went on our last date as just the two of us, went mini golfing, dinner, car show, and the movies it was exactly what I needed. Mom's taking me to my appt on Tuesday and were getting pedicures before it. I'm surprisingly feeling really good despite being so pregnant and the heat absolutely crazy hot!

I have a terrible habit of accidentally clicking unsubscribe when using Mobile version lol.

We just thought you didn't like us anymore....teehee (just kidding) :haha:

Sounds like a fun date night and pre appointment ahead!

Ugh I do that babyv very annoying :haha:
Glad you are blooming :cloud9: enjoy that belly and the lovely pampering for your last 10 days!!

Mamab sounds like you need some labour dust then :haha: I don't know what set me off early, probably pushing the double buggy up the hill earlier that day.. Get walking! :D

Sorry I've not updated much, I'm still in the hospital with Isaac. If his weight is good tomorrow morning we will get to go home tomorrow! Last time it was checked he was only 4lb 7! It's lovely to see so many babies will make an entrance soon!

LIB this is fabulous news Hun!!! Fingers tightly crossed you get discharged tomorrow!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->