• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you! It looks like I am due July 9th according to my chart :) I tested positive on a dollar store cheapie on Saturday at 9dpo and positive on a digi Sunday morning at 10dpo. We have only been trying for about 4 months (3 cycles) after coming off birth control. So far I mostly just have super sore boobs. I did notice this evening I had some moments of dizziness but not terrible. My first appointment, which I assume is just booking in, is November 25th, which will be 7w4d. Right now, just trying to relax :)

And totally random but omg just saw the Star Trek posts! DH and I watch Star Trek in bed every night. So glad we're not the only ones.

Hi cdex67 :wave: congratulations on your bfp! We're due on the same day, im also just having the sore boobies. Feels like mike tysons used them as punch bags :haha:

Has everyone booked in with their gp or midwife? I haven't spoken to either yet.:wacko:

Hi cdex67 a few of us due July 9th now congratulations xx

I haven't sammy as my midwife won't see me yet anyway so no point haha xx

Thanks baby dreams, I did worry and spoke to my doctors receptionist she said how many weeks are you so I told her and she's booked me in next week..the 5th ? Seems way too early to me..?

I'm scheduled to see my gp on Thursday. They will do a urine test to confirm pregnancy and then give me a load of info, I suspect. It is early (I'll only just be 5 weeks), but as a first timer, I'm happy about that.

I haven't spoken to anyone yet either. I see my gp on November 11th and Midwives office Nov 25th.

Hi Cdex! Congratulations!!

My midwife appt. is on the 19th of December!

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:

1 Angel Baby :hugs:

Hi! Haven't been on here much since I had my first, but I'm now expecting #3, due July 7. Mom to two daughters, ages 2 & 4. So excited!! Congrats everyone!!

Congrats cdex and wttmommy!

I saw my gp on Monday - it is a bit early but I'm high risk and need to be referred to a few groups through the hospital (medical disorders and pregnancy clinic and an obgyn as in Canada you don't see an obgyn unless high risk). I dont go back until the end of November for my first official checkup.

I'm updating the list as we go cause I don't have access to the first post! Just FYI :)

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:

1 Angel Baby :hugs:

Hi everyone, I got my BFP yesterday on a dollar store test & confirmed it with a Clearblue digi this morning. I'm so excited! This is our first BFP after trying for 8 cycles and my first cycle on Clomid 50mg.

I believe I'm due July 6th based on my last menstrual period.

I'm so excited to be sharing this experience with all of you. Looking forward to a healthy & happy 9 months for all of us! :)

Congrats wttmommy & joyofmylife!

How's everyone feeling? Had my first little bit of nausea today :) sad to be excited about it but so happy to be pregnant.

Congrats wttmommy & joyofmylife!

How's everyone feeling? Had my first little bit of nausea today :) sad to be excited about it but so happy to be pregnant.

I am exhausted. Not sure if it's from being pregnant or just not sleeping well. Also had some quick bouts of dizziness today but that's about it so far.

Hello ladies can I join?
Got my BFP today, I am 3 weeks 6 days lol. Due 8th July based on lmp.
My son is nearly 18 months so I'm scared but so excited!

Oh and I can't believe it but I've started being sick already and can't eat, I had bad sickness the first time but seriously....already?!

Congrats eveyone!

Youngy my little on is 14 months and I'm worried but so excited xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"