July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congrats Sammy, can't wait for the picture!!

Yay for progress bubbles! :)

Dano, that's my fear is him deciding to come and me not having everything cleaned and together because I know with the C-section I wont be doing anything for at least a week besides breastfeeding, diapers, and snuggles lol.

I had this horrible pain across the top of my stomach. I think its my scar tissue, thankfully it only last about 30 mins! It's kinda like ligament pains but far more painful happened a few weeks ago and the doctors figured it was my scar tissue. I was on monitors and it wasn't contractions but it had me in tears that day for 12 hrs!!

Congrats Sammy.

Mama, I'd have them some where else. Hospitals are boring for children, more so if the labour goes on sometime.

Congratulations Sammy.

Just went outside and saw a big, beautiful full moon. Hope it gets things going for a few people!

Yay full moon day! My MW said she dreads being on call on these, so it must count for something!

Come on July babies!!

Why is it the summer that we are pregnant and having a newborn that its decides to actually be summer not on time but early and extremely hot! We've gone between fan/ portable ac unit but its looking like we need to ditch those and get a window unit! I can only imagine how terrible it would be having a c-section all hot and miserable with a newborn feeling the same, can't have that!

Just had my appointment and found out I'm gbs + . I'm kinda bummed about it... anyone feel like being on the antibiotic interfered with their labour experience.. I know it's not a big deal.. but it feels like a big deal to me right now

Just had my appointment and found out I'm gbs + . I'm kinda bummed about it... anyone feel like being on the antibiotic interfered with their labour experience.. I know it's not a big deal.. but it feels like a big deal to me right now

I wasn't positive with my daughter but I am this time and I am super bummed out about it. I feel like its going to interfere with my experience even though you are allowed to walk around with that pole while you get it. I'm not looking forward to it. I am also a little worried I won't make it to the hospital in time to actually get the antibiotics because last time when I arrived at the hospital I was ready to give birth right then and there.

Since pregnancy is all about TMI, I think I have mastered the extreme sport of toilet sitting! Whether it is peeing 100X a day or the latest of cleaning things out, I believe I'll move a TV into my bathroom ;)

Lol mamabee I'm with you there, and thanks to end of pregnancy ive learned what having a hemmroid is like! :/

3cm & 70% effaced! Had a sweep & induction scheduled for next Friday at 7:00am. I doubt I'll make it that long... I was barely 1cm & thick a week ago today.

We are having our babies!!!!

That's great news, Luv! Good luck!

babyv, the key is to stretch between sittings :haha: In other news, I have lost a little over 3 pounds in 2 days :)

Any ideas on the quickest way to get rid of pinkeye? I bought some homeopathic drops and have been using them, but want to get rid of this as quickly as possible in case of labor.

Luvallmy that's so exciting!! Rooting for that baby to come soon!

The Dr called and said the midwife called her to say she was faxing the results to them as soon as she gets to the clinic.... Still waiting ugh I just want to know if this baby has to come early! I'm also so itchy today that any type of clothing bothers me, even sitting on the couch that's fabric makes me want to rip my legs off

heaveneats, that sounds miserable. I hope they can work out a good plan for you!

Mowed the lawn today hoping to kick start labour haha
all iv ended up with is a few blood vessels burst on my belly where my stretch marks are . Is that normal ? Just specks where the blood has risen to the surface

Country.. I was GBS positive in my last pregnancy.. It didn't really seem to be a big deal. They did monitor the baby a bit longer just to be cautious.. But other than that, didn't really change much :shrug: I wasnt up walking around for any of my labors.. Not sure if that would be impact it at all :shrug:

Iv had an increase in discharge over the past few days and it's normally white but I just checked and it's turned an orangey colour. Have a few pains nothing major. Just changed my pad and Will keep an eye on it. Doesn't seem like my mucous plug... It's not snotty in texture. Still creamy looking. Hopefully it's something starting.

I've been GBS+ in all three so far. First labour I was up and walking around for pretty much all of the early labour. I only sat down for the first dose of antibiotics (I actually had that at the hospital but they sent me home to labour some more since I wasn't quite far enough along to be admitted). Once I was admitted, I did not feel like the IV interfered with labour in any way. As I said, I did laps around the ward until I just couldn't walk through the contractions any longer and then I was in all sorts of positions for active labour and pushing. Not once was I annoyed or disappointed at having an IV in my hand! Once labour was established, I hardly noticed it. I mean, the IV is in your hand the whole time, but you aren't always hooked up to drugs, and when you are the nurses should take care of keeping the lines out of your way and unnoticeable.

Mowed the lawn today hoping to kick start labour haha
all iv ended up with is a few blood vessels burst on my belly where my stretch marks are . Is that normal ? Just specks where the blood has risen to the surface
Oh! I've had some of these too! They went away after a few days.

Ladies, I've been having some bloody mucus! Wooo!!! Hope it turns into something!

Luv, it sounds like your baby will be arriving soon! Yay!

3cm & 70% effaced! Had a sweep & induction scheduled for next Friday at 7:00am. I doubt I'll make it that long... I was barely 1cm & thick a week ago today.

We are having our babies!!!!

So exciting, hope it happens for you soon!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back