July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hello, ladies! I haven't written in a loooooong time, but I've been stalking and keeping up with the thread for the most part. Congrats to all you lovelies who've had your beautiful babies!!! I love seeing the pics and can't wait for more to come!

An update on me: I found out at my obstetrician appointment yesterday that I will be induced on Saturday! We've known for a while now that my doc wouldn't let me go full term because I have GD. She said between 38 and 39 weeks, but now we finally have a date! Possibly an Independence Day baby! :thumbup: How cool would it be for my son to have fireworks on his birthday every year? His name is going to be Connor Shaun, and we are so excited to meet him!

I don't know when I'll make it back on again, but I'll do my best so that I can give you ladies the details. I'll be thinking of everyone, those who've delivered and those who haven't yet! Lots of love and prayers to all! <3 :friends: <3

Just had my appointment and found out I'm gbs + . I'm kinda bummed about it... anyone feel like being on the antibiotic interfered with their labour experience.. I know it's not a big deal.. but it feels like a big deal to me right now

They are not even testing GBS here. I asked the midwife and she said that is not needed because 1 of 5 woman has it and it cannot cause to the baby is if she arrives full term. I am so not happy with her answer :(

3cm & 70% effaced! Had a sweep & induction scheduled for next Friday at 7:00am. I doubt I'll make it that long... I was barely 1cm & thick a week ago today.

We are having our babies!!!!

YAY, something is happening! Good luck.

Luvallmy that's so exciting!! Rooting for that baby to come soon!

The Dr called and said the midwife called her to say she was faxing the results to them as soon as she gets to the clinic.... Still waiting ugh I just want to know if this baby has to come early! I'm also so itchy today that any type of clothing bothers me, even sitting on the couch that's fabric makes me want to rip my legs off

It sounds horrible! Did you try taking a bath with oatmeal in it? I know it sounds very strange but it usually help on iching.

Mowed the lawn today hoping to kick start labour haha
all iv ended up with is a few blood vessels burst on my belly where my stretch marks are . Is that normal ? Just specks where the blood has risen to the surface

Eating something spicy maybe?

Ladies, I've been having some bloody mucus! Wooo!!! Hope it turns into something!

Luv, it sounds like your baby will be arriving soon! Yay!

Good luck! The mucus can be a good sign!

Just got the funniest text from my mom. The joys of having a mother who is the literacy coordinator for a school system.

Hope everyone is well. I'm trying to finish setting up and cleaning before my contractions "start".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-02-12-19-49-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-02-12-19-49-1-1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 16
Luv- That is good news! Hope things start happening soon!

I am so so so uncomfortable! :( And I have 3 weeks to go.. I just want to be done!

I am so so so uncomfortable! :( And I have 3 weeks to go.. I just want to be done!

I am feeling the same way. My SPD is getting worse every day, and I never had it last pregnancy so I'm not used to it. I just feel done. Blah!

I am feeling the same way. My SPD is getting worse every day, and I never had it last pregnancy so I'm not used to it. I just feel done. Blah!

I am so sorry :( Ya, hopefully we can all stay busy and pray the remaining weeks fly by. I am just ready to be able to breathe again! My ribs are so painful they feel almost bruised :( But I must say, it will definitely be worth it in the end :cloud9:

I am so sorry :( Ya, hopefully we can all stay busy and pray the remaining weeks fly by. I am just ready to be able to breathe again! My ribs are so painful they feel almost bruised :( But I must say, it will definitely be worth it in the end :cloud9:

I feel the same ladies. Seeing all the babies and how everyone is getting closer makes me very inpatient.
I am not even full term yet :(.
More or less 3 weeks to go and I am done already.
The heat is killing me. I tired all the time, but hardly can sleep. I cannot eat or breath normally.
I am trying not to complain too much..

Iv had an increase in discharge over the past few days and it's normally white but I just checked and it's turned an orangey colour. Have a few pains nothing major. Just changed my pad and Will keep an eye on it. Doesn't seem like my mucous plug... It's not snotty in texture. Still creamy looking. Hopefully it's something starting.

Snap! Really hope it might be the start of something too!!

Baby girl, greats & khatif - I'm with you all too. Ready to have this bubba now!

Just got the funniest text from my mom. The joys of having a mother who is the literacy coordinator for a school system.

Hope everyone is well. I'm trying to finish setting up and cleaning before my contractions "start".

That's cute!! My mom just ordered a book her mom read to her as a child she was so excited! :)

Just try to stay busy, times really dragging since its a week away I literally feel like I'm counting minutes not days lol. Today its 96 out and I am going to be busy running all the errands/paying bills, my little guy doesn't seem to mind and is happy as can be hurting me with his movements lol. He shifts all to one side or way up high by my ribs, doctor said she felt his head at my cervical exam so he must be long lol.

I feel the same ladies. Seeing all the babies and how everyone is getting closer makes me very inpatient.
I am not even full term yet :(.
More or less 3 weeks to go and I am done already.
The heat is killing me. I tired all the time, but hardly can sleep. I cannot eat or breath normally.
I am trying not to complain too much..

Don't worry we are all complaining with you. This last month sucks, but we got it. We just have to relax as much as possible and focus on the precious baby we will get to hold in the end. But yes when you are in pain and everything, it really makes it take soo much longer!

Our baby girl is doing well but they are having me do NST tests multiple times a week until she arrives. Nervous and ready for her to come so that my health can get back on the right track.

I hope we all get some relief soon, and healthy ones in our arms!!!!

Seems like everyone is in the same boat: impatiently waiting on their little ones arrival. My little guy has definitely sunk in further and I now have a noticeable gap between my boobs and my belly. I am right there with you all on being completely uncomfortable, in a bit of pain and just ready for him to be on the outside world.

After being told at 10 am they'd call with results they never did, I waited till 2pm and nothing! So I called my midwife and she said yes numbers were slightly elevated but she can't make the call on delivering him early, the OBGYN has to make the call, so his office called and said he was in surgery all day and wouldn't be able to give me an answer until tomorrow.... I just need to know !!!! I'm so frustrated

Being admitted next Wednesday to be induced Thursday the 9th of July, 38+1

Aw, ladies! Your babies will be here so soon! Hang in there everyone!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I had my baby boy on June 27th at 6:30 in the morning. We named him Elijah Oliver.
Things got started at midnight last thursday when my water broke. I was then induced Friday night. I had an epidural when my contractions became stronger. Oddly enough, I ended up sleeping until about 4 the next morning. At that time I was feeling a lot of pressure and had the urge to push. I pushed from 4 until 6:30 when my baby was born. When baby was almost out, I heard the doctor talking about using a vacuum, but I wanted to avoid that, so I tried to push harder to get him out without it and succeeded, but ended up with a third degree tear. They put the baby on my chest briefly before I was taken to the OR to be stitched up. I have no words to describe the feeling when seeing my son for the first time. Very special :cloud9:. My son seems to be a very content baby, but does fuss quite a bit when hungry. I really struggled with breastfeeding at the hospital, my milk took a long time to come in, it's still not much, so I have to supplement for now. Everything else is going great. We are back home now and trying to settle into a routine. I love my son so much, I look at him and can't believe he's mine. Wishing you all a good delivery and speedy recovery! :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations Starlight! Your baby is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your birth story. I had to supplement with formula too until my milk came in and we were still able to transition to the breast only. It's hard but it does get easier so hang in there!

Congrats Starlight!! What a precious little guy you have!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->