July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

We are all getting so close! I'm sorry for those struggling & dealing with tough things. Pretty soon it will all be worth it.

Afm, I've been losing bits of plug for days. Having tons of bh's. Going to bed every night thinking "this is it!" But here I am, still pregnant. My pelvis gets worse every day, my back hurts, I'm feeling so done! I have my next appt tomorrow & I know they are willing to do a sweep. Plus it's a full moon! Maybe that'll get things started! Baby measured 7lbs at 36w already, so he's going to be a good size! I'm getting a nap each day which feels like a luxury.

Come on July babies, It's July!!!!!

Alea great news!!!

It's official, my section date is July 8th 1pm, so weird knowing the day!

Happy Canada day to all the Canadians!

July 8 is a great day. My son was born at that day. He is turning six next Wednesday :)

I want to apologize for being ugly last night. I'm so tired and it is really getting to me. I'm super excited to meet my sweet baby and the soul sucker comment was in reference to the impending added sleep deprivation (though I do cherish those quiet early morning hours). Hopefully, I can be a more normal person today and not such a "momster".

You don't need apologize. We know what you meant and how you meants it. I am sure that no one thinks you are a "momster". This is the last weeks. We are tired, fed up and want to have our babies in our ardm and our body back to us.
I am sure that most of us is done with being pregnant.

Thanks ladies. All packed and prepared. Just very nervous. Not sure how I feel about being induced as I ended up with a 3rd degree with my last when I needed forceps and I here being induced heightens the risk or forceps? Baby is already an estimated 4kg which is way bigger than my last who was 9 days overdue ha . I'm hoping the weight is a little off

Exciting! The weight can be easily off but we will know soon :). I will be thinking of you.

AFM. The weather is very hot here now. I hardly can breath! I hope it will go back to normal soon.
I made an appointment with my foot reflexologist today and the 13 of July she will start triggering labor for me. It may helps to get my baby here :)

Boo. Had my 38 week check up and I'm still 1 and a half centimeters dilated, but instead of 50% effaced, I am now 70% if that even means anything. I am so tired of waiting I am so ready for something to happen!!

Happy July ladies! I'm really looking forward to reading all the birth announcements in the upcoming days & weeks.

Thinking of you today Sammy. I'm sure everything will go great!

Sean is 2 weeks & 2 days old today & is getting huge! We're exclusively breastfeeding now so I'm glad to see he's getting all the nourishment he needs from my milk. Breastfeeding is still pretty painful at times, especially when he first latches on, but I'm hoping it will get better soon!

Here's a pic of my little man from last night after his bath. He HATES baths & screams his head off the entire time, but it does seem to relax him afterward. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
Cutie!! - Joy!

I have all these crazy nesting ideas but no physical energy to get them done! Drives me crazy, I also keep looking at babies last 4D scan and I just wanna hold him right now!!! LOL

Hey ladies,

I have been having menstrual cramps and low back pain for about 30mins-1 hour - I really cant remember as I am at work and a little stressed out.

Do you think this is ok? Should I Call the nurse or should I drink some water and try to rest first?

I'd do both - drink water and try to rest, but call your nurse just in case. The worst they can do is tell you to rest, but it's always nice to have the reassurance.

Baby Terra is 9 days old! We're struggling with breastfeeding, but she was almost back to her birth weight yesterday.

So sweet, Joy!

I'm 1cm dilated now and still at 70% effacement. Woohoo for progress! So glad to be starting to dilate, though I've heard you can stay at 1cm for weeks. Still, it was good to hear that I'm finally starting to dilate some.

Hi ladies!

Quick update!!

I had my little man today at 11.00am weighing 7lb10oz after a bit of a struggle with the spinal..I ended up having two!! I'm up and walking about and little man is breastfeeding very well despite having tongue tie.

Will update with a pic in the morning little mans wanting his feed :)

Congratulations sammy :cloud9: fab news he's feeding well despite the TT! Hope you aren't too sore, enjoy your first night of baby snuggles together <3

Baby girl, I would ring as you are preterm and they may want to give you steroids just in case xx

Joy, so precious <3 sounds like the bfing is going fab!

Babyv, I was like that then I gave birth so my house is STILL a tip and hubby being home is making it worse :hissy: :haha: it's driving me bonkers lol!!!

Yay a for progress bubbles, 70% effected is quite a lot isn't it? Nice short labour then hopefully!!

Yay! Congrats, sammy!

And Happy Canada Day to all my fellow moms in Canada! :)

Yayyyy congrats Sammy :) the first July baby!!

Congrats Sammy!!!! :hugs:

babygirl.. how are you this evening?!!?

Congrats Sammy! <3

Dan-o I hope it is a nice, short labor lol! And I hope it comes sooner rather than later!

Congrats Sammy !!
I'm doing better thanks ladies , I decided to just rest and drink water and I am doing better, cramps are gone but still back pain . Hope you all are doing well

Congrats Sammy!

Bh like crazy over here tonight... I never know when to start worrying about them.. I kinda figure if they aren't painful I'm probably okay right? Anyway I have an appointment tomorrow and I'll talk to my doctor about it tomorrow... sooo annoying though

Joy, he's precious!

Sammy, congrats! Sounds like he is a good size. I look forward to pics ;)

I developed pinkeye today. I hope it goes quickly so I won't have ugly eyes in my birth pics. And I'm not feeling so sexy in these old glasses :wacko:

I took my kids to the hospital for sibling class today. It was neat. They saw a video on the hospital stay and life at home with a newborn. Then discussed things and practiced proper holding techniques and took a tour of the maternity ward. I think they enjoyed it and now it raises the question of whether I really want them to go to someone's home while I labor or have them there in the waiting room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->