July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Had light pink discharge tonight but it was short lived I was kinda hoping it meant labor was coming but nope! Lol

Congratulations Starlight, he is gorgeous xxx

Congrats Starlight!

I am back from ctg. Everything seems good. The HB is still a bit elevated, but it looks like that is her standard since it stays like that. Doctors are not considered. I have a doctor appointment on Monday.

Well ladies I've been awake for about an hour and a half with cramping and pinching in my cervical area and abdomen. I thought I had to poo at first and did a a little but now I am wiping my vagina and there's a little red blood (but only for a couple of wipes). Idk if I should wake hubby up to go to the hospital or not. The cramping is getting worse and there's not much break between cramps. Also when I walk around I get a lot of back pressure. I don't know what to do! The pain down by my cervix is stabbing. :(

Bubbles I think maybe you should wake your husband up if you havent already. It sounds like you need his support and it also sounds like you need to get checked out. I hope ur feeling better by now and have been seen by a doc.

To all of you ladies who've had your babies, congratulations!!

This is super late but so happy for you Tasha and Dan o that you are holding your gorgeous rainbows!!

I am off work now and feeling pretty good considering I am 37.5 weeks along tho this heat is doing me in! Ironing &#128513; all babies clothes (I am nesting like crazy), set up the crib and savouring these last days with my lovely ds.

Hang in there everyone, not long now till we will be able to snuggle with our babies &#128525;

Bubbles I'd go to hospital if you haven't yet! I hope your doing okay!

My pink cm stayed away and no sign labor is coming I don't even get braxton Hicks :/ he just must love in it there lol

Bubbles, it sounds like early stages of labor to me. Hopefully you went to get checked out. I'll be thinking of you today!

Hope things are progressing bubbles!

Nothing to report here. Had a sweep, a full moon, Indian food & help from dh last night:winkwink:... Still pregnant! The bleeding from the sweep is just brown spotting now. Feeling like I'm going to be pregnant forever... Just like everyone else, lol.

How are you ladies with other kids preparing them for what's about to happen ? My daughter is nearly 3 and I'm so worried about how she is gonna react to this baby . This is our last weekend as 3 so we're gonna do loads of fun stuff with her as a treat .

Everyone has started asking me if the baby has come yet. Ugh, no.

How are you ladies with other kids preparing them for what's about to happen ? My daughter is nearly 3 and I'm so worried about how she is gonna react to this baby . This is our last weekend as 3 so we're gonna do loads of fun stuff with her as a treat .

My daughter just turned 3 on Monday and thats exactly what we have been doing, treating her! I took her for her first mani/pedi, took her to see her first movie (inside out) and we took her out to eat. If the baby hasn't come, hopefully tomorrow we will take her to fireworks. Also I bought her a little present for when we come home from the hospital and i'm planning on telling her that its from her new sister. Other than that, at this age i'm not quite sure what good talking about her will do, I have been but will see how everything goes when the new baby gets here!

Keyval - my dd is four and a half so we've done lots of talking. She's also helped me wash & sort baby's clothes, Moses basket, new toys. She picked the comforter baby will use too. Baby also has a present for her in my hospital bag. Dd is hugely into tinkerbell so we've bought the tinkerbell movie boxset so she can watch that whilst I'm bf. She kind of gets it, but equally expects baby to come out babbling & crawling - so a baby that doesn't do much is gonna be a bit of a shock. That said - I think the reality of a new addition will have surprises all around!! I don't think we can fully prepare them for it. I'm trying not to do anything atm that I won't be able to do when baby arrives though - I don't want dd to ask to do it, then ask why we cant & then connect that it's because of the baby! She's older though & pretty savvy problem solver :dohh:

Livvy - I've started getting those texts and I'm only 37 weeks. Already tempted to tell people where to go - I'm not very even tempered at the mo - between the heat, lack of sleep & spd :blush:

Bubbles - hope it was the start if something for you. Good luck :)

We did end up going. We are still there. I started peeing blood :/. I have a bladder infection and the pain got really, really bad. Not labor yet but now I am almost dilated to 2 and she said 70%-80% effaced and the baby is really low. Not contracting though but having some rough BH. Finally not in massive amounts of pain though so that is a huge plus. They gave me some meds for the pain and I managed to doze off a little. Now just waiting on my Dr. to get out of surgery so she can give me prescriptions.

Thanks for all the support ladies! On the upside things do seem to have progressed from Wednesday when I was at the Dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->