July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm still just shy of 2cm & 50% doc said she felt his head lol. I'm thinking of canceling my appt next Tuesday because its 2 days before the c-section, I won't need to be check or anything and its 30 min drive each way! I already signed the paperwork but idk I'll call an see if they want me to or not! My friend who was due the day after me just had her baby today! It happened quick for her 6cm in a matter of 5hrs then baby was born 3hrs later!

Thanks for the hugs and support. :flower:

Is anyone else feeling really nauseous? I have been almost sick today and yesterday... just feeling rotten, but not I'll. :shrug: Also so uncomfortable and can't seem to sleep at all. Ug! This pregnancy is a lot more intense than the first one. :haha: So looking forward to meeting our little miss!
I booked a night in a hotel for Monday but am feeling a bit nervous and hoping baby doesn't decide to make an early appearance!
So excited for all the babies coming soon!

Those moments when your body wakes up from a dead sleep and all you want is to go back to sleep and get as much rest as possible before the little soul sucker is born and your body won't let you so you become a witch to everyone around you. ....yeah. ...that's tonight (and most nights lately). Okay, gripe over. Thanks for listening.

Oh, MamaBee. Sorry your body won't let you sleep, but thanks for the laugh by taking it so lightly!

canadabear, I have been getting random nausea here and there. Not sure what it is... Just pregnancy I guess. Ha.

Babyv, it would make sense to cancel the appointment. And wow, that is a pretty quick labour for your friend! Nice!

Livvy, I hope you can get a sweep next week (and that it works)! Or better yet, that you have your baby before then! I'm sure some of us are bound to go overdue, but it does suck to think about.

Bubbles, sorry you missed so much sleep for those cramps that ended up being 'nothing.' :( That stinks. Hope you can catch up on the sleep before baby arrives.

I had an appointment this morning (37+6) and was disappointed to find that I am just 1 cm dilated and my cervix is still "pretty thick" (to quote the doc). She did a sweep (and did not hold back... ouch), but she doesn't think it will do much. She said it usually takes a few sweeps to do the trick. So far it doesn't seem to have done much; not even any spotting or anything. Blech. Feeling kind of discouraged; I guess I'd had it in my head this baby would come early (and I guess he still could). I think I'm just super emotional about other things going on right now too and I ended up having a few good crying sessions today. *sigh* Feeling a bit better tonight and starting to change my mindset that I could have another overdue baby. Just because I'm ready for him to be born doesn't mean he is.

Good luck today sammy, can't wait for your updates!!!!

Good luck sammy!!

37 weeks today & it's officially July!!!! :happydance: :wohoo:

Good luck Sammy!!!!

Happy 37 weeks, k4th!!!

Harley, bummer about not showing much progress...I'm sure you've been told that it doesn't mean much and that labor can come out of nowhere but it's still always nice to hear your body is at least doing SOMETHING...

And sorry to all you ladies with the sleep problems due to cramps and being uncomfy! In that boat right now! It's 3:30 am and I just moved over to the couch because my husband is snoring like a freight train and I have to pee so often that I keep waking him up. He's getting a bit grumpy that I keep waking him up when I've tried to get him to turn over 2 times during the whole night...men. Little does he know I've been up at least 6 times to rearrange my boobs and bump and pee and guzzle down water.

Happy July everybody! It's our month!! Crazy how fast this all went....

Good luck today Sammy!

Happy due date month ladies. I hope those of you who are yet to deliver aren't waiting too long.

Maisie is 8 days old and doing really well. We are heading to the hospital shortly so I'll be able to post more of an update when we are home but her feeding is coming along great, she's requiring less respiratory support and her jaundice cleared up nicely. She's still in intensive care but they're hoping to transition her over to high dependency by the end of the week.

Just out of my 38 week appointment and I'm being induced on Tuesday . Baby is measuring over 41 weeks . I'm so scared now ha .

Alea - glad Maisie is doing well :)

Keyval - exciting news!!! Are you all packed & prepared??

Afm - had an appointment this morning. All looking good, baby is still head down & is 4/5 engaged. So not much - but progress!! I've been promised a sweep in two weeks at my 39 week appointment too - really hoping I don't need it, but it's good to know it's pencilled in!

Good luck today sammy and good luck on Tuesday Keyval!

Harley sorry to hear there hasn't been much progress. I really hope you don't go overdue!

Mamabee I hear you on the sleep front...I can't sleep for more than an hour at a time. Literally, I am up every freaking hour! Staying comfy and having to pee all night are my main issues. Leaves me as a zombie every morning. :( And poor DH has to deal with me! He's such a trooper. :p

Dr. appt in a couple of hours. Not looking forward to the painful exam, but looking forward to seeing if anything else has happened yet!

I want to apologize for being ugly last night. I'm so tired and it is really getting to me. I'm super excited to meet my sweet baby and the soul sucker comment was in reference to the impending added sleep deprivation (though I do cherish those quiet early morning hours). Hopefully, I can be a more normal person today and not such a "momster".

Good luck, Sammy and I can't wait to hear an update!

Keyval, 7/7 wI'll be a fun birthday. Baby will be just the right size (even if that's 41 weeks).

Happy July everyone and happy Canada day to you ladies north of me!

Maisie is now in high dependency! They are working getting her off the breathing support then we are one step closer to having her home.

Alea great news!!!

It's official, my section date is July 8th 1pm, so weird knowing the day!

Happy Canada day to all the Canadians!

Thinking of you today Sammy!!

Yay! Keyval :)

I'm not miserably pregnant, just really excited now and these days feel like they are taking forever! I want to make a scrapbook of my pregnancy and his first year of life so maybe I can start that today and keep my mind off counting down!

Thanks ladies. All packed and prepared. Just very nervous. Not sure how I feel about being induced as I ended up with a 3rd degree with my last when I needed forceps and I here being induced heightens the risk or forceps? Baby is already an estimated 4kg which is way bigger than my last who was 9 days overdue ha . I'm hoping the weight is a little off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->