July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Today is the day!! 6 hours until I hold my little man :)

Thinking of all of you today hopefully I can update later!

Good luck ladies, can't wait for baby updates!!!

Thanks dan-o. This labor honestly was nothing like I thought it would be. I was NOT mentally prepared for a section at all, and once they decided on it, they got me back there so quick it was insane. I had no time to process it. But I'm glad she and I are safe. That's what's important.

Congrats, Bubbles!!!!! I'm sorry it did not go as planned but so happy you two are safe and healthy!

Good luck to all of you ladies have your LO today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many prayers and well wishes heading your way!

Congrats to everyone that has had their lo, good luck to those going in today whether it be planned or spontaneous. Sorry I've been Mia. Took a trip to L&D on Monday as I was having contractions every 3.5 minutes for about 50 seconds each. They sent me home as my cervix was only half a centimeter dilated with 60% effacement. Still having the same contractions and haven't slept since Saturday night, which was pretty shaky too. Hoping all these contractions are doing something down below! I did notice some brownish spotting yesterday afternoon and some pinkish brownish tinted discharge last night.

Good luck ladies!

Jrepp, that sounds horrible. Can't you get something to sleep a bit at least?You will need your strength later!

Bubbles, I am sorry that you were not prepared for this. ( I would not be neither tbh). I hope you feel okish about how it happened. And you are right you and your baby are safe and good, that is the most important.

Heaven & Luv thinking of you both today!! Can't wait for your updates!! :)

Just left the NST scan...he's in the 80% percentile. He's almost 8lbs. Apparently I'm having contractions and nor realizing it. Nurses suggested I have sex. Lol. They said if I start now...they will see me this weekend. Haha

I was having contractions too during my scan on Monday!! I had told them I felt like I was having mild period cramps and they looked at me all skeptically and told me they were contractions!! I had no idea! :haha: I should DTD to get things moving but I've just been too wiped out lately...

Congrats and good luck all around!!
My cramps kind of died off, but every once in a while my tummy will get tight. No pain though. I have an appointment today and I want a sweep done so bad, but last week they said not all midwives will do one so I am hoping the midwife I am seeing will do it! With my daughter, they did a sweep at around this time and that got everything going! I lost my plug and started cramping so I hope they will do it! I need some action! I need this little baby in my arms or I am going to go crazy!!

Ms elizabeth Ive tried that route a couple times already followed by long walks and foot massages with no success. :nope: boo!

Have a check up today, will see about possibly having a sweep.

Rach....I'm all for long walks...but I do live on the third floor...what if I don't make it back! LOL I'm going to try my elliptical and see what that does....until DH comes home. :)

Just had my bloody show. :wacko: I'm a bit freaked out actually. It was a lot.

How soon do you think it'll be for me now, ladies?

Hoping soon, Livvy! Had mine yesterday morning and just had a bit of spotting a few moments ago. FX for some progress!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->