July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh my goodness! So much is going on! Good luck Heaven, Lumi, and Luvallmy!

Bubbles- Congrats she is precious!!

Cdex- Your LO is SOOOO adorable! good job :-D

Babyvaughan - I know exactly the feeling, whenever I pick up my legs to put my pants on, it hurts in my pelvis area, does that mean the baby's head is low?? I felt a LOT of pressure down there when I went on a walk on my lunch yesterday.

I do have some random cramping and tightening's but nothing close to regular.
I have been losing bits and pieces of yellow/mucus like discharge - I am assuming that is part of the mucus plug?

Good luck to all you ladies getting close and having those babies! So happy and excited for you all!

16 days left until I meet my son, and 7 work days left of work! I cannot WAIT!
We also have been finishing up with last minute things. We put his stroller and car seat together yesterday, and everything is washed and all bottles and pacifiers are ready and sterilized. Hospital bag for baby is ready, just need to finish mine up.

Going to clean the house up this weekend!

Whoever asked about bringing the boppy to the hospital - My friend did, and I am going to! :)

Oh my goodness! So much is going on! Good luck Heaven, Lumi, and Luvallmy!

Bubbles- Congrats she is precious!!

Cdex- Your LO is SOOOO adorable! good job :-D

Babyvaughan - I know exactly the feeling, whenever I pick up my legs to put my pants on, it hurts in my pelvis area, does that mean the baby's head is low?? I felt a LOT of pressure down there when I went on a walk on my lunch yesterday.

I do have some random cramping and tightening's but nothing close to regular.
I have been losing bits and pieces of yellow/mucus like discharge - I am assuming that is part of the mucus plug?

Good luck to all you ladies getting close and having those babies! So happy and excited for you all!

16 days left until I meet my son, and 7 work days left of work! I cannot WAIT!
We also have been finishing up with last minute things. We put his stroller and car seat together yesterday, and everything is washed and all bottles and pacifiers are ready and sterilized. Hospital bag for baby is ready, just need to finish mine up.

Going to clean the house up this weekend!

Whoever asked about bringing the boppy to the hospital - My friend did, and I am going to! :)

Same random cramping/lightening but nothing consistent at all, I lost most of or all plug already it was also clear/yellow gel like discharge. My doctor said he is head is really down low yesterday but I still hadn't progressed any dilation wise since 36 weeks. Not that it really matters in my case but I figured I would with how low he is lol.

I don't know what to do with myself today lol. I took my dog to the dog park & bought fiance a pair of sandals for the hospital as his gift because his current ones need to retire to the trash can they stink HAHA! I should be cleaning things up and making them perfect but I feel like doing nothing yet I can't lay down because my hands go numb right away and I dont like it! I know I'm not going to sleep well tonight and I have a 6am check-in this is going to be an exhausting next few days!

Gahhh I am trying to decide when to tell my mom to drive down... she is 6 hours away and very eager to come, but I keep telling her not to in case it's just false alarms.

Gahhh I am trying to decide when to tell my mom to drive down... she is 6 hours away and very eager to come, but I keep telling her not to in case it's just false alarms.

I would say now Livvy!! Your past your due date and with my daughter I was never sure when my mom should drive up and she ended up missing the birth! Better safe then sorry I say!!

Just came back from my check-up...NO PROGRESS! Still one and a half cm dilated and 70% effaced! FML MUCH?! HAHA I am totally chomping at the bit, butttt on the plus side I got my membrane sweep!!! I pray this does something! Let me lose my mucous plug, make me cramp, anything!! Think I am about to go on a nice little walk :)

Just came back from my check-up...NO PROGRESS! Still one and a half cm dilated and 70% effaced! FML MUCH?! HAHA I am totally chomping at the bit, butttt on the plus side I got my membrane sweep!!! I pray this does something! Let me lose my mucous plug, make me cramp, anything!! Think I am about to go on a nice little walk :)

Good luck!! I hope the sweet kick starts things for you!

Where in Oregon are you? I think we already talked about this but I forget haha

Good luck!! I hope the sweet kick starts things for you!

Where in Oregon are you? I think we already talked about this but I forget haha

Thank you! I am in Beaverton, you? Enjoying this cooler-ish weather :thumbup:

Opps I meant *sweep* hehe not sweet!

Oh nice! Ya its still hot but a little cooler :) I am in Eugene

Well I'm pleased to announce that Dexter Jake O'Brien made a safe arrival into the world at 8.36pm 8/7/15 weighing 7pounds .5 of an ounce at exactly 38weeks gestation.

My waters were broken at 4pm(was having mild contractions), pitocin gradually started(turned off somewhere around 6pm) and I'm not quite sure how long I pushed for at the end around 45mins I think.
This is my first baby and I was hoping to go natural, I am proud to say I got through this fast and furious labour on only gas & air, I spent a lot of time in the shower sitting on a stool with my OH running hot water on my back. When I felt like I was getting close to transition I moved to the bed and was in a semi squatting/all fours position(now not going to lie I had been pretty calm and not making much noise up until this point but oh my god the pain was horrific by this stage and I started to lose it slighty (bit OH so badly as I was screaming into his shirt, lol!).
Pushing was very intense but your body really does take over, I did try my best to listen to the midwives and I escaped with only a couple of grazes.

Most importantly it's true what they say, as soon as that baby is put in your arms you forget the pain and it's so worth it!

Dexter :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2015-07-09 06.39.48.jpg
    2015-07-09 06.39.48.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 15
TMI.....so after waiting 5 weeks, DH and I DTD.....ever since, I am having low, almost like period cramps. BH or not?

Congrats Lumi!! So many boys being born, hopefully I have my girl like....now....to help out the girls team :haha:

Had my check up today, no real progress from last week. Did have a sweep though, hoping that'll work since nothing else has so far. Have had contractions/tightenings every 10 min for the past hour. Not super painful but a little more uncomfortable than BH and slightly crampy. :thumbup:

Dr doesnt want me to go far past due date bc of my lupus (even tho my pregnancy has been great and lupus has been basically non existent this whole pregnancy) so I have another appt Monday which will be 40+1 to sched an induction date if I dont have baby by then. I pray I deliver before then. I really really dont want to be induced. :nope:

Cdex bubs is adorable, glad youre doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"