July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Well, my mom's on her way. Hope it's not for nothing. I'll be very glad to have her close regardless. I'm super emotional, still having bloody show and period-type pains, and my contractions are quite painful but coming about 15 minutes apart. I'm fed up and tired. Plus there's no food in the house and I'm certainly not going shopping.

Quick update. Hawkin Griffin was born today @ 4:27pm (natural water birth) 8lb 8oz 20in. He's perfect!
image.jpg

Congrats Lumi and Luv!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh such adorable the baby newness!! :cloud9:

fx'd Livvy!!! definitely sounds like you're getting close!!! :happydance:

Congrats Luv he is adorable!! So did they let you have a water birth even though you were induced, or you went into labor before the induction? I don't think I'm allowed to have a water birth if I'm induced.

Yay babies! Congrats ladies!!

Lumi, Dexter is my last name (hence cdex!) :)

Congratulations Bubbles, Lumi & Luv! So excited for all these new babies.

Good luck Livvy! I hope things start speeding up now that your mom is on her way.

Ladies, sorry I've been MIA. There's been a lot of adjustment going on and I didn't have my computer with me at the hospital. My little guy made it here at 4:34 that next morning, the 5th. He's just perfect and we are so in love. I hope to come back and catch up on all of our other new babies and add a birth story. For now, here's a pic. We named him Nox Jamison, 5lbs 15 oz, 19.5 inches.

Attachments

• nox.jpg
    nox.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 11
Congrats Mama!! Wow he's TINY! How did that happen?? Sooooo cute!

Thanks! The doctors had told me that he was measuring behind, I'm not sure why he's my smallest as my third, but I'm kind of loving how little he is (since he's healthy and all). At the rate he is eating, I'm sure he'll catch up in no time though!

Awwww! I love small babies (if they're healthy it's best of course!), they're such cute little peanuts :cloud9: ours is already estimated at 8 lbs so I probably won't get a super little one this time around. Oh well!

Congratulations lumi, luv & mama!!!

Hope it's not much longer for you now livvy!!!

Does anyone know how long bloody show is supposed to last? I've had bright red blood every time I go to the bathroom for about 18 hours. Don't know if I should be concerned or not. It's not getting on my pad, but there's a decent amount every time I wipe (sorry for TMI).

Mama... He's ADORABLE!!

Livvy, I had bloody show for daaaays and ended up having to be induced. Hope that's not the case for you but it makes it hard to really say how long it will last. Plus, your mucous plug can actually regenerate too

How are the contractions coming along

Mamabee- He is so precious!!

I have an hour til we leave to drop our dog off & head to the hospital! I was feeling really nervous and overwhelmed earlier but then after a bath I calmed down. I have only slept 45 mins in the last 24hrs and only 3 hours the night before that I'm exhausted but I just can't sleep til' this is all over with! Just a few short hours we are going to be parents, it doesn't feel real but I'm so excited to meet him and hold him! :)

Good luck babyv, so exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

Holly, they're every 7-10 minutes but wayyyy painful now. I have to breathe through them. I have a constant backache too. Baby was posterior at the ultrasound two days ago so I'm not sure what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->