July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Good luck babyv!!!!

That's an awesome sign Livvy! Do you have a yoga ball you can bounce on?

And livvy.. If it gets too uncomfortable.. Go get checked!! :hugs:

Well I'm pleased to announce that Dexter Jake O'Brien made a safe arrival into the world at 8.36pm 8/7/15 weighing 7pounds .5 of an ounce at exactly 38weeks gestation.

My waters were broken at 4pm(was having mild contractions), pitocin gradually started(turned off somewhere around 6pm) and I'm not quite sure how long I pushed for at the end around 45mins I think.
This is my first baby and I was hoping to go natural, I am proud to say I got through this fast and furious labour on only gas & air, I spent a lot of time in the shower sitting on a stool with my OH running hot water on my back. When I felt like I was getting close to transition I moved to the bed and was in a semi squatting/all fours position(now not going to lie I had been pretty calm and not making much noise up until this point but oh my god the pain was horrific by this stage and I started to lose it slighty (bit OH so badly as I was screaming into his shirt, lol!).
Pushing was very intense but your body really does take over, I did try my best to listen to the midwives and I escaped with only a couple of grazes.

Most importantly it's true what they say, as soon as that baby is put in your arms you forget the pain and it's so worth it!

Yay congratulations lumi!!!!!
Sounds like a great labour too, well done mummy <3

Quick update. Hawkin Griffin was born today @ 4:27pm (natural water birth) 8lb 8oz 20in. He's perfect!
View attachment 881535

Oh wow congratulations on your grand finale baby luvallmy!!! What a gorgeous boy to complete your family. And a water birth, what a lovely way for him to arrive!! Xx

Ladies, sorry I've been MIA. There's been a lot of adjustment going on and I didn't have my computer with me at the hospital. My little guy made it here at 4:34 that next morning, the 5th. He's just perfect and we are so in love. I hope to come back and catch up on all of our other new babies and add a birth story. For now, here's a pic. We named him Nox Jamison, 5lbs 15 oz, 19.5 inches.

Aww bless <3 he's so cute!! Huge congrats mamabee!! :cloud9:

Good luck babyv :yipee:

Livvy you are deffo on your way!!!!!! :wohoo:

Thinking about you, babyvaughan!!

Livvy, sounds like you're in early labor. Good luck and best wishes!

Hayden Andrew Leon, born yesterday at 2:42 pm :)

7 pounds 3 ounces

Attachments

• IMG_20150708_221441~3.jpg
    IMG_20150708_221441~3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
Wow baby boom! Congratulations ladies xx

Good luck to those in early labour or going in to have their baby?

Congratulations, heaven! Wow that's a lot of hair :)

Holly, I do have a birthing ball, I was trying to speed things up with it yesterday to no avail... I will try again today. I can't imagine having contractions this painful for a long time yet before full-blown labor :(

Wow I missed a lot yesterday! Congrats to all on the new babies! ! Really shows how many boys are I this group lol...

Livvy good luck hope things speed up! Just remember there is nothing wrong with getting checked at some point if you need too..

Afm rough night last night. Went out with some girls from work and I don't think dinner sat well. Anyway I had contractions for about two hours last night. Same as last week. And then I ended up throwing up and having awful runs for about an hour in the middle of the night. I'm hoping this means I getting closer. Still no real signs of labour yet thiugh unfortunately and my doctor won't do a sweep until I'm at least 38 weeks.. so ill havr to wait one more week.

Hoping to finish packing my bag today! Hope you are all doing we! Bring on more babies : D

Has anyone had a posterior labor before? Any advice?

Congrats luv, mama and heaven!

Had contractions every 10 min from 5.30-midnight last night. Then nothing all night. Thankfully slept like a rock but feel like I got beat up this morning. Yay fibromyalgia. :dohh:

Dh asked this morning if I could go into labor while he was at work. :haha: yesterday got him really excited to meet our little girl.

Hope to see more announcements today!

Congrats heaven eats!! :)

Countryblonde - I'm booked in for a sweep next week. Hope it will get things started!

Livvy - I posted in the labour section about back to back labour. One of the suggestions was to be in all fours as much as possible to encourage baby to turn. Good luck hun - hope these contractions are doing some mega work!!

Congratulation Heaveneats! He has lots of hair :)

Am I the only one who has not contraction or anything like that? I went to ctg today no sign of anything at all. I really got the feeling that I have at least 2 weeks to go :) and I made peace with it.

Congratulation Heaveneats! He has lots of hair :)

Am I the only one who has not contraction or anything like that? I went to ctg today no sign of anything at all. I really got the feeling that I have at least 2 weeks to go :) and I made peace with it.

I'm with you khatif. Have resigned myself to a longer wait & although I've been booked in for a sweep next week, I doubt it will work if I'm not ready. I did think I was having period type pains, but it turns out that was a uti :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->