July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Wow! Congrats everyone! How adorable!

Babyv- Good luck! So exciting!

Livvy- I would get checked out! You never know! Good luck !

AFM- I did not sleep well. My whole entire body hurt yesterday. This morning I am having period-like cramps and back pain. I have no other signs really of any labor. I truly am ok waiting until my scheduled C-section! I want it to go as smooth as possible and I want baby to be nice and ripe :)

Good luck Wishing!

Can't wait to hear an update babyv!!

Gavin born at 8:25 am today 7/9/15 8lbs 4.6oz! So so in love!

I think my body is broken!! OB appointment went well today other than the fact that I'm no further along than I was on Monday despite still having the contractions every 3.5 minutes. They can't do anything for the pain and don't want to stop the contractions either. She did recommend coming in for the morphine induced sleep just so that I can get some rest as I'm operating on less than 5 hours sleep total since Friday. Little man is still not engaged that much but is definitely lower on my cervix than he was previously and is facing completely to the left. He is still pretty tiny with an estimated weight of 5.5 pounds. We go back in a week if nothing has changed.

I think my body is broken!! OB appointment went well today other than the fact that I'm no further along than I was on Monday despite still having the contractions every 3.5 minutes. They can't do anything for the pain and don't want to stop the contractions either. She did recommend coming in for the morphine induced sleep just so that I can get some rest as I'm operating on less than 5 hours sleep total since Friday. Little man is still not engaged that much but is definitely lower on my cervix than he was previously and is facing completely to the left. He is still pretty tiny with an estimated weight of 5.5 pounds. We go back in a week if nothing has changed.

Why can't they give you a low dose Percocet?? That's awful :( I am so sorry!

Had my OB checkup - It went really well, Hudson is doing great. Fundal height is 35cm and HR is 135 :) He is right on track. My OB did the GBS swab and checked me and although his head is really low, I am not dilated or effaced. So I think he will stay in at least until my C-section.

Next Friday is my pre-op visit and my anesthesiology appointment and then the Friday after that is my C-section!! I am so stoked!

And only 6 more work days left :)

congrats babyv!!! Can't wait to see a picture!

jrepp~ I'm soooo sorry :nope: that sounds AWFUL!

Congrats everyone on the babies born! So exciting! :)

I am 40 weeks today and no sign of baby. No surprise there really as my first was born at 41+2 after induction (ended in caesarean). I'm pretty sure at this point I'll be looking at another induction, which is a pity as I'm hoping to go into labour naturally and have a VBAC... but who knows?!

Had a scan this morning and baby is estimated to be 3.8kg, which is similar to my first who was 3.9 when born.

Good luck everyone!

False alarm. :) I called my Dr because I've had severe period like cramps, headache for 3 days and elevated blood pressure. Both yesterday and today, while eating, I had "contractions" which lasted 45 seconds and were at least 5 min apart for an hour or longer...then stopped. So, better safe than sorry, she had me go to L&D. 4 hours later...I'm home. Last Monday I was 1cm dilated. I'm 1.5-2cm now. They measured me having contractions...but I'm still not "feeling" them as I imagined I would (FTM). Blood work and urine came back within range so I can rule out preeclampsia which puts my mind at ease.

Disappointed that there wasn't any progress. My mom is flying in tomorrow and I was hoping that I could have some progress. :) Wishful thinking!

If I last until next Friday (41 weeks) the Dr will discuss induction with me. :wacko:

:shrug: So....I need to bring on some dilation! :haha: I'm going to feel guilty if Mom flew all the way down here to sit with me on the couch for 2 weeks waiting! :blush: There's no perfect way to time it, I know. :haha:

So, to all you ladies progressing....:hugs: Keep the baby news coming! :flower:

Babygirl thanks for asking. :) still pregnant over here despite all my efforts. Lol

Had a foot reflexology massage (felt amazing!) along with housework and a mile walk but nada. Dh working today otherwise id have tried that too. ;) just rubbed some clary sage oil on my feet, tried it yesterday too but, again, still preggo here.

Planning on calling my ob tomorrow am to see if theyd do another sweep. Really getting desperate since I only have until monday before they try to force induction on me. I know I dont HAVE to do anything, but id like to not have the added stress of them trying scare tactics on me to get me to agree.

Congrats babyv! Cant wait to see a pic!

Congratulations to all the mums with the new babies! A baby boom here over the last few days!

Here's me at 38 plus 4 days with my four year old little boy (I have no idea why he is wearing his sock as a glove!).

Had a midwife appointment a few days ago - baby is 3/5ths engaged and is fixed and low down. I have been feeling a lot of twinges and off and on crampiness. Nothing yet though! Come on baby! I'm actually organised now after a few days madly nesting!

Ooh, just noticed, less than 10 days to go!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1106575062305272.jpg
    IMG_1106575062305272.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79