July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congrats, babyv!!

Jrepp, that sounds awful. I'm sorry. I can imagine if you would like to have some hours to sleep. Will you accept their solution? Is there no any way to make the progress a little bit faster for you? Not only you but even your baby can be tired by the time he is here.

Rach! I hope something going to happen for you soon. Did you try spicy food?

Last night we did the deed with my dear hubby but I don't think the baby liked it. She did not move for hours after that. I really freaked out.
My mum is arriving tomorrow morning. It will be nice to have her here waiting for the little lady to come. Also my son is looking forward to spend some time with here because of the long distance and my pregnancy they have not seen each other for a year.

Happy Due Date to me. Woke up at 3am with cramps...figured it was from being checked for dilation twice yesterday. Since then I've had a back ache that turns into a contraction. I'd say ever 10 min...but sometimes it's just a cramp every 3. So xonfusing. Then starting around 5am....blood. so much going on! And....my household is sleeping so I'm trying to be quiet!

Baby fiadh-rose arrived into the world on the 8th at 00.33 . Waters broke at 9.30pm so a nice quick labour and a tiny tear requiring 1 stitch. Very surreal that I was able to push her out this time and be in 1 piece after it. My midwife was amazing. Encouraged to get an epidural as my labour was going too quick and she would have shot out and I would have tore alot more. We did some very controlled pushing for 8 minutes which was amazing and I even got to feel Her head coming out. OH got to cut cord this time too so he was delighted too. We got our skin to skin and had a great first nights sleep too.

Lots of babies born since I was last logged in so congrats ladies :)

Happy due date Ms Elizabeth!!! :hugs: I hope your little one makes an appearance soon!!

Congrats Keyval! It sounds like it went pretty well :cloud9: any pictures?!?

Congrats keyval!! So pleased it went well for you & you had a positive birth :)

Congratulations, keyval!!

Ladies, I am at the end of my rope. I was up all night with the most pain I have ever felt. Contractions about every 10 minutes, though sometimes longer. I had to breathe through them and try not to scream -- and I have high pain tolerance. They aren't getting closer together although I do feel like they have gotten a lot worse since they started on Wednesday. I'm thinking maybe they aren't progressing because baby is posterior, and I'm trying positions to turn baby but to no avail. I'm exhausted. I don't know what to do next.

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150709_072517.jpg

And meeting her big sister

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150708_212924.jpg

Keyval... So oooooh sweet!

Livvy, I'd call and ask to be seen. Did you get a sweep yet?? Could you also just ask for an induction? I've had 3 inductions and they really weren't bad at all :hugs:

Oh she is so precious Keyval :cloud9: now I kinda want a girl! Haha.

Holly, I'm headed in now with my mom just to see what's going on. Honestly an induction sounds wonderful at this point, but my plan was to have a water birth and now I don't know what to do :shrug: I guess I'll see what they say. I can't do another night like last night for multiple more nights.

I think it's smart you're going in. That doesn't sound normal to be hurting so bad and contracting in the way that you are.. So better to just see what's going on! I'm not sure how the water birth would work w induction.. Good luck my dear!!! :hugs:

Keyval shes beautiful congrats!

Jrepp sorry they cant give you anything.

Livvy you poor thing. Sounds aweful! Glad youre going in to get checked and that your mommas there to support you. :hugs:

Khatif I have super wimpy tastebuds so I cant handle spicy foods. :blush:

Buuuut all my weeklong efforts may have finally paid off. Had some cramping thru the night, and around 6.15am started getting painful contractions. Theyre not super consistent on timing apart but theyre all 60-90 seconds long. Then around 9.30 I was standing making a bagel and felt a little gush. Went to the bathroom and my lightday pad was half full of pink tinged fluid. Called my ob and the nurse thinks im in early labor!! Now just monitoring to see if I lose more fluid. I hope todays the day!

Livvy, I think it's good to be checked. Even if you cannot go with you plan.
I hope they can help you some way to process ahead. Fingers crossed for you!

Livvy you definitely need to go in! Sorry you probably won't get your water birth but it sounds like you might need some assistance to get.things going. Hope things go okay

Rach, I hope it turns into real labour!

I have lower back pain today. It is constant and I cannot get into a comfortable position.

Shelby was born at 8:42 PM on July 9. She weighs just over 7 lbs and is just over 20 inches long. I went in for a dr appt yesterday at 8 AM and had super high blood pressure. They decided to induce. My waters were broken at 1:50 PM, and pitocin was adminstered. I had an epidural at 4:20 PM when I was dilated to a 4. By 6 PM, I was at 9 cm but her head was not coming down. They made me push but we made no progress so they stopped until 7:30. I pushed for an hour and then she arrived! I have some second degree tearing but feel wonderful otherwise.

Congrats on all the new babies!!! And good luck to everybody who is starting to really make some progress....I hope they can do something for you, Livvy. I've been following what's been going on and I feel absolutely terrible for you! You have not had an easy time of it!

Rach, I'm so excited for you! Hopefully this will be it!!

I've literally felt nothing yesterday and today. I went from having little contractions that I hardly noticed to nothing at all today. Ugh. There's this special labor inducing cream cheese from some bakery near me that I'm going to eat tonight :haha: so ridiculous. It's a be of a local urban legend. Im just so desperate!

Im very jealous of you ladies having some tangible evidence that at least something is happening! I just feel exhausted and very pregnant.

Excited to see some more babies!!!!:happydance:

Congrats wishing!!!! That must have been a bit of a shock to have just an appointment and then have a baby hours later! Wow!!! Glad you and baby are healthy and doing well!

Congratulations ladies! I can't believe how many babies have been born over the past couple of days.

Exciting news from us - Maisie is now in the special care nursery! She's no longer requiring any breathing support but still has her feeding tube in to help with feeding but she's needing that less and less as each day passes. We aren't putting all of our eggs in one basket but she could be home within a week! Hard to believe I would be 37 weeks and that Maisie is already over two weeks old, and it's even harder to believe we're going to have lots of PINK in the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->