July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thanks ladies. I need to go back and read what I've missed. 30 min of sleep in 36 hours for me...

I just tried agsin....he's a sleeper alright!

Manually extract some colostrum, or milk if you have it yet, and rub it on his upper lip. Our little one didn't want to eat much after the first few feedings but is now obsessed with eating lol

Mrs. E, he's precious! Do you strip him when it's feeding time or change his diaper between breasts? The nipple shield helped a ton with my daughter. Keep at it, newborns are such sleepy little things.

Jrepp and Livvy, I hope you're getting some relief. It sounds miserable.

Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but since I feel like I know you girls I wanted to start here. Has anyone struggled with the transition from being pregnant to being a new mom? I love having him here and cannot express how much I'm enjoying this priveledged time. However, I'm also mourning no longer being pregnant; having the anticipation; feeling his movements, etc. Any words of wisdom? Thank you for always listening!

I felt that way MamaBee.. Mostly w my first. I kissed feeling my son inside of me. The first time I went to the store without him, man, my heart sunk. It's definitely normal! :hugs:

Wow ms Elizabeth I can't believe you had him on your due date !! How cool :)
Congrats, he's so adorable !!

Livvy and Jrepp - how are you ladies doing ? Jrepp you should go get some relief , because you will be so exhausted especially when baby comes .. I hope you ladies get relief soon. Thinking about you both !

Being induced now at the hospital! Completely effaced, 3 cm, just got my epidural. Not what I wanted for my birth but I was in so much pain, I'm so glad for this epidural! They gave me the choice to come back Monday to try a foley bulb induction in the birthing center or to try cervadil on the regular floor. Hopefully won't need pit as the contractions are coming thick and strong and they already pulled the cervadil (supposed to be in for 12 hours, I had it for 3). Keep me in your thoughts, ladies, hopefully my little one will be here today!

Congrats Ms. E!!!

Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but since I feel like I know you girls I wanted to start here. Has anyone struggled with the transition from being pregnant to being a new mom? I love having him here and cannot express how much I'm enjoying this priveledged time. However, I'm also mourning no longer being pregnant; having the anticipation; feeling his movements, etc. Any words of wisdom? Thank you for always listening!

Totally normal to feel that way! And now is around the time where all your hormones are coming down drastically so if you find yourself crying a lot for everything, don't worry. I cried a lot after my first was born... I was sleep deprived, really really missed being pregnant, etc and most of your emotions over the next couple weeks will be because of your hormones trying to return back to their pre-pregnancy levels. Massive hugs, momma!! You're doing great!

Being induced now at the hospital! Completely effaced, 3 cm, just got my epidural. Not what I wanted for my birth but I was in so much pain, I'm so glad for this epidural! They gave me the choice to come back Monday to try a foley bulb induction in the birthing center or to try cervadil on the regular floor. Hopefully won't need pit as the contractions are coming thick and strong and they already pulled the cervadil (supposed to be in for 12 hours, I had it for 3). Keep me in your thoughts, ladies, hopefully my little one will be here today!

Congrats Ms. E!!!

Good luck, how exciting!!!

Congrats Ms. E!!!

So happy for you livvy! Praying for a safe delivery ! Good luck:flower:

been thinking of you Livvy! :hugs:

the epidural is SUCH a big help and should even make things progress as your body can relax. And at the end of the day~ all that matters is bubs is here safely!

Can't wait to see your new little squish! keep us updated!

Congrats everyone on their new little ones! Sammynashley, luvallmyh, heaveneats, mrs. E and lumi! Hopefully I haven't missed anyone!

Good luck Livvy!

We are doing well here. Owen is a MONTH old already!! Can't believe it! He is awesome...such a joy <3

Attachments

• IMG_20150708_184533133.jpg
    IMG_20150708_184533133.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20150702_154612200.jpg
    IMG_20150702_154612200.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
Congrats everyone on their new little ones! Sammynashley, luvallmyh, heaveneats, mrs. E and lumi! Hopefully I haven't missed anyone!

Good luck Livvy!

We are doing well here. Owen is a MONTH old already!! Can't believe it! He is awesome...such a joy <3

Medzi he is adorable !! Can't believe he is one month already , and a lot of us (including myself) still have some time left !

Was your baby the one that they wanted to check his heart again? If so did they check yet? How did it go? :)

I know! A MONTH! I feel like I blinked.

Yes, his heart was checked. We have a checkup in a few weeks but they haven't called so no news is good news!

He's so cute Medzi, so much hair <3

Thanks girls! I'm 5 cm now and baby is very low. Looks like a July 12 baby for us!

Good luck Livvy! Can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Congratulations Mrs E!
Your feelings are normal. All the hormones makes you feel so weird and place you in an in between world. It will pass!

Livvy, thinking of you! Good luck.

Medzi, I cannot believe that he is a month old already! I did not realise that at all.

Jrepp, how thing are going for you?

How do you ladies feel lately?

I see people with babies are very busy :).

I am 38 weeks today. We had the birthday party for my son yesterday. He had a such great time. Now I am ready to have this baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->