July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

It's fiadh-rose's due date today :)
She's 5 days old now
https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-07-11-23-03-56.png

Happy due date Certified. I hope it's 40+3 that this one comes at :)

That seems like a great weight gain to me. Orion was born at 6lb 1, went down to 5lb 12 and as of Friday (three weeks and two days) he was 6lb 10.

Beautiful keyval x

Happy due date Certified. I hope it's 40+3 that this one comes at :)

That seems like a great weight gain to me. Orion was born at 6lb 1, went down to 5lb 12 and as of Friday (three weeks and two days) he was 6lb 10.

Beautiful keyval x

That's totally what I am going for lol! Tuesday or Wednesday:thumb up:

Well csection time for me tomorrow. Got to be up in 4hrs. Thankfully i had an amazing nap today so while im Sure it's going to be crazy here we go lol

Ladies, I am sorry I have been MIA for a few days and I certainly don't have time to comment on all that's happened, although I have read back and am caught up! Suffice it to say CONGRATULATIONS to all the moms who've had their babies and good luck to those in labour or going in for sections or inductions soon!

I had my baby on July 8th! Here's a link to the full (long) birth story.

The short version is: Henry was born a week early after about 3 hours of labour. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 inches long. Breastfeeding is going pretty well - he pees and poops a lot! We're doing pretty well, but I do still have some symptoms of high blood pressure (as I did before he was born), so I've got to go in tomorrow to get checked out.

Attachments

• DSC_0301.jpg
    DSC_0301.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
Well csection time for me tomorrow. Got to be up in 4hrs. Thankfully i had an amazing nap today so while im Sure it's going to be crazy here we go lol

Good luck!! Look forward to your baby news!!

Ladies, I am sorry I have been MIA for a few days and I certainly don't have time to comment on all that's happened, although I have read back and am caught up! Suffice it to say CONGRATULATIONS to all the moms who've had their babies and good luck to those in labour or going in for sections or inductions soon!

I had my baby on July 8th! Here's a link to the full (long) birth story.

The short version is: Henry was born a week early after about 3 hours of labour. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 inches long. Breastfeeding is going pretty well - he pees and poops a lot! We're doing pretty well, but I do still have some symptoms of high blood pressure (as I did before he was born), so I've got to go in tomorrow to get checked out.

Congratulations hun!! He looks absolutely adorable, awww <3 hope your BP stabilises now xx

Keyval - she's gorgeous!!

Mkhewson - good luck for today :)

Harley Quinn - he's a stunner!! Congratulations :)

Afm - 38+5 here. Lots of bh, but nothing to really suggest anything else is going on. Finished my antibiotics for my uti - wish I could say I felt better/different but I didn't really have any symptoms to start with so just have to hope they worked. Sweep on Wednesday - really hoping it works!! Fx'd!! Honestly - I don't know how you lovely ladies with more than one already at home cope with late pregnancy - my four year old is running me ragged!!! Hats off to those of you with two or more to entertain :thumbup:

Keyval she's yummy, loving all the baby pics <3

Fingers crossed your sweep works k4th Hun, sounds horrid :( x

Here's my little mini squidge, still in his Jim jams this morning <3

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/992A6E06-17F0-433C-9D6F-3622EE33A3D6.jpg

Love all the new squish pictures!! Keep em coming!!! :) so sweet!!

Good luck Mkhewson!

Livvy~ hope you're doing well!

Slade Samuel was born at 4:48 am on July 12 :) 7 lbs 2.5 oz, 20 3/4 inches long. He is such a little peanut!

I can't believe how many of the "team yellows" had boys!! So I wanted my husband to tell me the gender, and as I give the final push my mom cries out "it's a boy!!" :haha: she was so excited and DH was too overwhelmed by the fact a baby just came out of me to be paying attention to his boy bits!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 19
I just love him :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
Congrats Livvy!!!!!!!

Has anyone/did anyone experience some pretty hefty period like cramping before labor? It feels like a more extreme bout of period cramps.

Aww livvy he's lovely!!! Congratulations!!!

Jrepp - with my first I had period like cramps for maybe 3-4 hours before real contractions started. But it was after a sweep so slightly artificial - it could have been for longer had I not had the sweep. Hope it's getting going for you now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->