July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Awh livvy glad your finally getting to have baby!

We get discharged tomorrow, had a rough day yesterday with pain, puking, and breastfeeding it was a disaster and I broke down but today everything's gone well. I'm so in love with my son, my fiance and I keep randomly crying when looking at him and realizing how blessed we are to have him! He is the sweetest little baby so calm and snuggly! My hormones are going crazy which has been really hard but my doctor said its normal and should get lots better by around 2 weeks!

Congratulations Mrs E!
Your feelings are normal. All the hormones makes you feel so weird and place you in an in between world. It will pass!

Livvy, thinking of you! Good luck.

Medzi, I cannot believe that he is a month old already! I did not realise that at all.

Jrepp, how thing are going for you?

How do you ladies feel lately?

I see people with babies are very busy :).

I am 38 weeks today. We had the birthday party for my son yesterday. He had a such great time. Now I am ready to have this baby :)

I am pretty much the same. Still having the contractions and whatnot. I'm still barely getting in an hour of sleep a night due to the pain and contractions. My husband wants me to wait until a bit closer to our EDD before getting the morphine sleep because he would rather I be rested for labor than get some rest and still have 2 weeks of no sleep after that. I did a TON of walking on Thursday and Friday and had some pretty intense lightening crotch so I think that the walking may have moved the little guy down lower. He is currently moving like crazy. I am working on getting things going since it seems like my body wants something to happen but for whatever reason it isn't progressing. We did find out that Luke is ROT which could cause a longer labor if he doesn't flip one way or the other. We go back on Thursday if nothing has happened since.

How are you getting along?

Anxiously awaiting your news, Livvy! I hope everything is progressing well or perhaps it already has and you have your baby with you by now.

Are there any other c-section mamas out there? I'm almost 3 weeks postpartum and I don't feel too bad. I was expecting a rough recovery but this hasn't been the case. Is this normal?

Congratulations babyv, wishing, keyval, wishing :cloud9:

Sorry ive not updated until this morning, had a manic two days of baking, birthday stuff, hyper kids, family visits, health visitor, clearing up, running errands.. oh and throw a new baby and hubby back at work into that mix lol :wacko:
I quite like it though, hectic suits me :haha:

I should have updated last night, but went out for a run while baby was napping on hubby instead :wohoo:

Alea, sounds fab. I reckon it can go either way in terms of recovery length, excellent news. How's your little cherub?

Rach, livvy hoping you are holding your babies now!! Looks towards to your baby news!!!

Medzi it's definitely flying for me too, crazy!! I should only be 39 weeks as well lol x

Babyv, hang in there hun, it's definitely quite a mix of emotions, add to that the physical trauma! I found my first baby quite overwhelming at times in the first few weeks, I also had a tough time physically compared to my other two, but things do settle down xx have you checked for tongue tie? Glad you are a bit better today <3

Jrepp, sending labour dust your way!!! :dust:

Alea, sounds fab. I reckon it can go either way in terms of recovery length, excellent news. How's your little cherub?

Thanks, Dan-O! How are you and your boys doing?

Maisie is coming along really great and is now in special care. Providing all remains well, the staff anticipate her being home within the next week which is awfully exciting though a little nervewracking too. We moved in to a new house a couple of days before she was born and although I wish that I hadn't delivered early, we've been able to use this time to get everything sorted for her!

Maisie is coming along really great and is now in special care. Providing all remains well, the staff anticipate her being home within the next week which is awfully exciting though a little nervewracking too. We moved in to a new house a couple of days before she was born and although I wish that I hadn't delivered early, we've been able to use this time to get everything sorted for her!

What a great news! I am happy she is doing so well. I hope you really can take her home next week. How is the new house? Are you happy with it?

I did miss some of you! Congrats keyval, wishing and babyv!

What a great news! I am happy she is doing so well. I hope you really can take her home next week. How is the new house? Are you happy with it?

The new house is just beautiful, thank you. We love it and hope that we have many happy memories here as we raise Maisie and any other children that come along in the future!

Alea - I had a c section around 3 weeks ago too. I am currently feeling really well too, a little soreness above my stitches though. Glad to hear that Maisie will be able to go home soon too. Isaac had to be in the neo natal unit and then special care after he was born. It was amazing finally getting to bring him home but a little strange after having nurses doing everything beforehand.

Livvy I'm so glad they're helping now.

Alea, I'm not a section mummy this time but that was exactly how mine was when I did have a section.

Yay for a run dano. I can't wait for that.

Happy due date to my bump buddies. I can't believe it's our due date. It's gone crazy fast.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
Alea, I'm not a section mummy this time but that was exactly how mine was when I did have a section.

Alea - I had a c section around 3 weeks ago too. I am currently feeling really well too, a little soreness above my stitches though. Glad to hear that Maisie will be able to go home soon too. Isaac had to be in the neo natal unit and then special care after he was born. It was amazing finally getting to bring him home but a little strange after having nurses doing everything beforehand.

Oh phew. I'd heard horror stories and after having what's been an extremely pleasant recovery, I was starting to worry something was up! Of course I'm so pleased I'm having an 'easy' recovery and that it's not been awful, but I almost feel like I've cheated a bit by not experiencing any difficulties after birth. :dohh:

Glad to hear our little July preemies are doing well! <3
Quinn also doing good, filling out loads, he can fit in size 2 nappies now.. (He was in preemie micro nappies when born!)

Tonya how are the little ladies?

Tasha he's adorable, proper little chunk now! Happy due date <3

:haha: Alea, I was the same. I was convinced it meant I'd get an infection or something in my scar.

Size two already? We are just moving out of size 0. And beginning to make it in to newborn clothes.

Yeah they fit much better than the 1's and the 0's won't go round him any more! I have two packs unused, maybe I can give them to the scbu or something? Must have a fat middle as he's got no bum still :haha: we used the first size clothes for about 10 days but his feet and legs outgrew them so we are in up to 1m for now :)

It's funny how they can be similar weights and vary so much. Orion is almost a month and making it out of early/tiny baby clothes.

Definitely donate them.

How much do your babies weigh in relation to their birth weight?

Maisie was 4lb 14oz at birth and as of this morning, was 5lb 9.5oz which I'd say is pretty impressive, particularly as she lost a fair amount of her birth weight. I'm a very petite woman so couldn't imagine ever having a 'big' child, but obviously not quite as little as Moo!

She's wearing size 1 nappies having recently graduated from Micro ones and is still very firmly in 'tiny baby' clothes.

It's officially my due date. Where are you baby girl?! My daughter arrived about 39+3 or 4, so what is going on!! Eeeeeeeek.

Edit: Actually I just figured out my daughter actually arrived at 40+3 based off of my LMP. So she was actually a little late&#8230;very interesting..

How much do your babies weigh in relation to their birth weight?

Maisie was 4lb 14oz at birth and as of this morning, was 5lb 9.5oz which I'd say is pretty impressive, particularly as she lost a fair amount of her birth weight. I'm a very petite woman so couldn't imagine ever having a 'big' child, but obviously not quite as little as Moo!

She's wearing size 1 nappies having recently graduated from Micro ones and is still very firmly in 'tiny baby' clothes.

That sounds like a really good weight gain to me!
Isaac was 5lb 1oz and has only just got back upto 5lb yesterday. He went down to 4lb 6oz initially. It took a while for his weight gain to pick up after we left the hospital, he is also on two diuretics twice a day for his heart so Im not sure if they effect his weight. He's is still wearing micro nappies but he is quite long so i've started to put newborn sizes on him recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->