July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Anxiously awaiting your news, Livvy! I hope everything is progressing well or perhaps it already has and you have your baby with you by now.

Are there any other c-section mamas out there? I'm almost 3 weeks postpartum and I don't feel too bad. I was expecting a rough recovery but this hasn't been the case. Is this normal?

I'm only barely 5 days post C-section, my scar burns occasionally but otherwise I've been off pain meds for two day. I was expecting way worse of a recovery too! Really glad it's going better than expected!

Thanks Dano! I'm doing lots better being home I've been able to sleep and its helped me work harder at breastfeeding. Baby is great latcher its just wasnt having him latch past my nipple so they became so sore and scabbed, my milks come in now I'm feeding off one breast and pumping the other to let it heal! He had dropped 8% weight in 1 day and then little more but he had gained the next check which they said in 1 day to go from loosing gaining was awesome! His doctor appt is today I'm hoping he has gained more!

Becoming a mommy is so amazing! :)

Congrats Livvy!! :D

My mom couldn't be at birth because of it being a C-section but oh my is she just so excited to be a grandma I love it! Lol

Hello ladies,

I had another checkup today and it was eventful for me. She is around 3100 gram (6lb and 13 oz). I am 2 centimeter dilated. Everything on the ctg is good and she moves enough on the echo as well. But because I do not feel her the doctor decided my faith. If she is not coming by herself this week then next Monday I have an appointment at 9 o&#8217;clock and they will induce me.

I am happy to know I see my baby soon and also a bit scare to know how close it is. I am overwhelm by all this. Now I really can count the days down until I can hold my baby girl.

Congratulations Livvy. I am so happy that HE is finally here :)

Ladies, I am sorry I have been MIA for a few days and I certainly don't have time to comment on all that's happened, although I have read back and am caught up! Suffice it to say CONGRATULATIONS to all the moms who've had their babies and good luck to those in labour or going in for sections or inductions soon!

I had my baby on July 8th! Here's a link to the full (long) birth story.

The short version is: Henry was born a week early after about 3 hours of labour. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 inches long. Breastfeeding is going pretty well - he pees and poops a lot! We're doing pretty well, but I do still have some symptoms of high blood pressure (as I did before he was born), so I've got to go in tomorrow to get checked out.

Congrats! He is absolutely adorable!!:hugs:

Slade Samuel was born at 4:48 am on July 12 :) 7 lbs 2.5 oz, 20 3/4 inches long. He is such a little peanut!

I can't believe how many of the "team yellows" had boys!! So I wanted my husband to tell me the gender, and as I give the final push my mom cries out "it's a boy!!" :haha: she was so excited and DH was too overwhelmed by the fact a baby just came out of me to be paying attention to his boy bits!

Yay finally and congrats!! :flower:

Congrats Livvy!!!!!!!

Has anyone/did anyone experience some pretty hefty period like cramping before labor? It feels like a more extreme bout of period cramps.

Yeah, for me thats how the first part of labor feels.

Awwww congrats Livvy!!! So precious! I'm glad you're holding your sweet little man now!

Khatif... That's exciting to have a date to look forward to!

Congrats Livvy and Harley!! How adorable!!!!

11 days left until the big day! :)

Oh, Harvey I just saw your announcement. Congratulation!

Yes, it is very exciting! Btw can I do anything to help dilating and getting effacted?

Has anyone experienced a loud and painful pop come from their cervix?

Congrats livvy and Harley! !! So many beautiful babies! Love seeing all the pics.

Jrepp did your water break? ? That's maybe the only pop I can think of but in don't think it's particularly painful. Hope your doing okay...

Afm- 2 more days of work!! I can't wait to be done.. this belly is getting heavy

Yes, it is very exciting! Btw can I do anything to help dilating and getting effacted?

Walking, bouncing on yoga balls, nipple stimulation? All those old wives tales. I've tried some but none have helped or done anything. Baby will come when ready:coffee:

Congrats livvy and Harley! !! So many beautiful babies! Love seeing all the pics.

Jrepp did your water break? ? That's maybe the only pop I can think of but in don't think it's particularly painful. Hope your doing okay...

Afm- 2 more days of work!! I can't wait to be done.. this belly is getting heavy

Country blonde- I have 4 days left of work! I'm so ready to be done! Although it's a desk job, I'm so uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time! Are you getting all ready for baby ?

My work is throwing me a potluck/baby shower :) they are so so sweet, I am so honored !

Jrepp- are you doing ok ?

Whoever had a c section - I'm super nervous as I have never had one, is the pressure painful?! What can I expect?

Walking, bouncing on yoga balls, nipple stimulation? All those old wives tales. I've tried some but none have helped or done anything. Baby will come when ready:coffee:

I know that and I know that I have to wait and see what happens. But if I dilate one more cm before next Monday then the doctor only will break my water. Otherwise they start giving me some kind of tablets first.

Honestly I don't know. I had a weird and loud pop sensation come from my cervix with a small amount of fluid and then nothing since. I don't know if my water broke and the baby is covering the opening or if perhaps my public bone separated as he dropped lower into my pelvis. The contractions are the same length but twice as long (now at 3 minutes apart 1.5 minutes long) and a bit more intense. I have no idea what is going on but don't want to be sent home for the 5th time in this pregnancy with either nothing going on or not enough progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->