July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Spent a few hours in OB screening only to be sent home. The only change aside from frequency is my cervix has moved forward but no change in dilation or effacement. They gave me 2 Percocet and 2 viserel to try and help me sleep before coming in for a morphine induced sleep

only 2? When is your morphine induced sleep?? I am so sorry :( That sounds so awful. I really hope things start to progress faster for you!

Quick update..... Delilah Nadine born at 39 weeks 6 days on 7/11/15 @7.19am 7lbs 1 oz, 19.5" long. Will update better with pics and birth story soon. We're so in love already!

Quick update..... Delilah Nadine born at 39 weeks 6 days on 7/11/15 @7.19am 7lbs 1 oz, 19.5" long. Will update better with pics and birth story soon. We're so in love already!

omg! Congrats Rach! Cannot WAIT to see pictures of your precious daughter! So happy for you and your family :cloud9:

Spent a few hours in OB screening only to be sent home. The only change aside from frequency is my cervix has moved forward but no change in dilation or effacement. They gave me 2 Percocet and 2 viserel to try and help me sleep before coming in for a morphine induced sleep

only 2? When is your morphine induced sleep?? I am so sorry :( That sounds so awful. I really hope things start to progress faster for you!

Two of each and I took all 4 pills simultaneously at noon. I'm working on sleeping but the contractions are still waking me up. If this doesn't work I may go in Friday for the morphine sleep after talking to the OB Thursday. That way I can go in while hubby is at work and he can pick me up when he gets off.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Two of each and I took all 4 pills simultaneously at noon. I'm working on sleeping but the contractions are still waking me up. If this doesn't work I may go in Friday for the morphine sleep after talking to the OB Thursday. That way I can go in while hubby is at work and he can pick me up when he gets off.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Can't they induce you now ? Or do you not want to be?

So after a pretty awful section. Anderson David is here. I'm in hospital until tomorrow. He is a breast feeding champ and colostrum was crazy plus my milk is almost in .
when i had my daughter is was also a traumatic birth and bonding took a little time. Not with him omg amazing and instant.

Attachments

• 2015-07-14 20.38.30.jpg
    2015-07-14 20.38.30.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 10
So after a pretty awful section. Anderson David is here. I'm in hospital until tomorrow. He is a breast feeding champ and colostrum was crazy plus my milk is almost in .
when i had my daughter is was also a traumatic birth and bonding took a little time. Not with him omg amazing and instant.

What made the section so awful?

Congrats he is so adorable. !!

Congratulations Rach :)

Mkhewson - he's gorgeous - congrats! Hope you make a fast recovery :hugs:

Due my sweep this morning :) But I went over on my ankle yesterday & the twist travelled up my leg & has made my spd agony :growlmad: so stupid!!!! Have barely slept :(

Eta: jrepp - when is your due date? Why won't they induce? Hope you get some more sleep :hugs:

Congrats on the new babies girls, they are gorgeous. Hope you are all doing great and recovering well.

I'm now a few days away from my due date and apart from off and on twinges and occasional 'periody' feeling, not much is going on. I have been having quite a bit of CM, with a biggish glob yesterday which I hope is way for the mucus plug to come out. I tend to go to labour rapidly after mucus plug comes out (half an hour later with my first son and within a few hours with my second son).

Just a waiting game now I suppose! By now, last time, I had already given birth to my second son (he was 5 days early) but was 6 days overdue with my first. I am more than ready for my baby to come now!!! How come o many people are getting sweeps done at 37/38 weeks? They don't do them where we are till you are overdue.

Where are you poppy? I'm in the uk, so the midwife wouldn't offer a sweep unless I was overdue. I'm consultant led though & due to bleeding complications, a third degree tear last time & baby already measuring a healthy weight (6lb 6 estimated at 36 weeks) she's happy to try one now I'm 39 weeks :)

I'm in Aberdeen, Scotland. I suppose I'm ok to wait until after due date, as I would love a quick labour like with my second son - lost plug, contractions soon after, water broke on its own and had a quick, easy labour. With my first son, I had the sweep, went into labour a few days later, long protracted labour (although I initially dilated fast up to 4cm), epidural, forceps and retained placenta. I'm not saying this was all down to the sweep but I suppose at the back of my mind, I am just wanting to wait until baby is ready and hopefully let my body go into labour as naturally as possible. I may end up with the sweep/induction etc but ideally I would love to avoid it.

Sounds like you had a rough time after your last sweep. I had one at 40 weeks with dd and she was born 24 hours later with no problems - just the tear, but I think that was because my midwife didn't coach me to push slowly (or maybe she did but I don't remember/didn't listen :shrug: ). Hope you're not waiting much longer!

Congratulations rach and mkhewson!!!
Sorry you had a rough time mk:hugs: baby Anderson is gorgeous though <3
Look forward to pics and story rach! X

Congratulations Rach!

Congrats Mkhewson! Very cute baby you have!

K4th! I hope it will help you. I am sorry about your ankle that can make your life now more difficult!

Jrepp! How are you?

And the rest who is still waiting? I feel is just couple of us left here...

Congratulations Rach!

Congrats Mkhewson! Very cute baby you have!

K4th! I hope it will help you. I am sorry about your ankle that can make your life now more difficult!

Jrepp! How are you?

And the rest who is still waiting? I feel is just couple of us left here...

:)

I know Khatif! It feels like most of the July mommas have had their babies already and even though I'm not yet at my due date, I'm feeling behind! I have looked at the original list though and quite a lot of people on it still haven't had their babies yet - or maybe they just haven't updated on the birth etc. I hope my baby gets a move on and decides to make a appearance as I'm feeling increasingly restless and heavy.

Congratulations everyone! It seems the boys are outnumbering the girls in this group.

Night one with Maisie went really well. She's just had a feed and is falling asleep as I'm writing this. I'm in heaven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->