July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

:hi: I'm still pregnant and here :hi:

I fluctuate between being patient and being over it :rofl:

Holly I feel the exact same way! Today is my last day of work so ism hoping that I can be more patient once I'm just at home. Dh is it helping he seems very sure this baby is going to be early. Ds was 1 week overdue so I'm not counting on it.
Lots of contractions though so who knows.

Poppy it was ypu asking ahout the sweep right? Here they won't do them unless you are 38 weeks. I have one tomorrow but nothing happened last pregnancy so um not expecting it. Plus I think I might only get it if I already have some progress. I haven't had an internal check yet so I have no idea what the cervix situation is at

Jrepp I hope your doing okay...I feel so bad for you.. hopefully baby decides tk get a move on soon so you can stop being so uncomfortable.

And all my ladies who are still waiting our time will be here soon enough!!! Still have expecting an august baby over here

Congratulations Rach :)

Mkhewson - he's gorgeous - congrats! Hope you make a fast recovery :hugs:

Due my sweep this morning :) But I went over on my ankle yesterday & the twist travelled up my leg & has made my spd agony :growlmad: so stupid!!!! Have barely slept :(

Eta: jrepp - when is your due date? Why won't they induce? Hope you get some more sleep :hugs:

My due date is the 28th. From my understanding the hospital only does induction in cases of medical necessity or when you go overdue. Since the tiny person is looking amazing on the monitors it isn't a medical necessity and I still have slightly under 2 weeks to go.

Congratulations Rach!

Congrats Mkhewson! Very cute baby you have!

K4th! I hope it will help you. I am sorry about your ankle that can make your life now more difficult!

Jrepp! How are you?

And the rest who is still waiting? I feel is just couple of us left here...

I'm doing ok. I was able to fall asleep in short incravles last night but it took the meds so long to get going and now I'm back to painful contractions. I think there may be like 6 of us left who are still waiting.

How are you?

Holly I feel the exact same way! Today is my last day of work so ism hoping that I can be more patient once I'm just at home. Dh is it helping he seems very sure this baby is going to be early. Ds was 1 week overdue so I'm not counting on it.
Lots of contractions though so who knows.

Poppy it was ypu asking ahout the sweep right? Here they won't do them unless you are 38 weeks. I have one tomorrow but nothing happened last pregnancy so um not expecting it. Plus I think I might only get it if I already have some progress. I haven't had an internal check yet so I have no idea what the cervix situation is at

Jrepp I hope your doing okay...I feel so bad for you.. hopefully baby decides tk get a move on soon so you can stop being so uncomfortable.

And all my ladies who are still waiting our time will be here soon enough!!! Still have expecting an august baby over here

Thank you. Baby is just like daddy and always making things difficult lol. Hopefully your wee one comes on time this time

Aww jrepp that sounds rough for you. Glad little one is still sounding well though - hope it's not too much longer!

Glad there's still a few of us left hanging around to keep each other company :)

Holly - I'm getting more patient as time goes on. Still have moments if "just get on with it!!!" Lol!

Countryblonde - I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to get an august bubba too!

Khatif - did you say you're booked in next Tuesday for induction?

I had my sweep but the dr wasn't optimistic it would work - I'm 1cm dilated & still 2cm long & pretty firm. It was really uncomfortable too - with dd it felt ok, I lost my plug 2 hours later & she was born 24 hours after the sweep. The dr has already booked me in for another next week. I've had zero cramps since having it 6 hours ago too :nope:

I totally feel ya ladies! I am still here waiting too! But my c section is in 9 days on the 24th. I'm the same way, I am so over it but I then feel patient at times . I have had very little cramping and BH's . And last time I was checked about a week ago, I was not dilated or effaced.

Hang in there ladies we are almost done !

I've been contracting since like 4am and its now just about 8am and they have been coming every 10-15 mins. tmi..i've pooped a few times too. just ate some toast and drinking some hot cocoa and water, hopefully this picks up! I am soo ready.

I've been contracting since like 4am and its now just about 8am and they have been coming every 10-15 mins. tmi..i've pooped a few times too. just ate some toast and drinking some hot cocoa and water, hopefully this picks up! I am soo ready.

Hoping this is it!!! Fingers crossed! :flower::thumbup:

I am still here and still pregnant!! Going to the doctor today at 230! Hoping it is my last appt, but we will see!!

To all you ladies still pregnant hang in there your getting close and it will all be so worth the weight!!

I've been caught up being a mommy its a big change planning your day around needing to breastfeed every 2-3hrs. Had to take my little man for his kidney ultrasound yesterday he pees so much I was hoping everything had resolved but it hasn't so we have to go for a catheter test :( breaks my heart! My son already smiles, laughs and I had pumped in a glass bottle for the scan yesterday and he put both hands up holding it and let go and he held it, we were shocked I got a picture of it! He amazes us and makes us laugh so much everyday!

Holy cow I missed a lot in the past few days! Congratulations on all the beautiful new babies! I love to see all the pictures. Wesley turned one month old on Monday and aside from some reflux and gas issues, and not sleeping well at night, he's doing great! He weighed 6 lbs 15oz when he was born and i think he's almost 10 pounds now!
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150713_102148_zpsaqjbyyzj.jpg
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20150714_151338_zpso1hm6ysn.jpg

cdex, he is soooo precious!

CertifiedOreo, I hope things pick up for you! Sounds like they are!

I really want to keep up with this thread and be able to reply to everyone, but things keep coming up! I ended up having some symptoms of high bp on Sunday night, so Monday morning I went back to maternity triage (as I was told to do) to get checked out. I had elevated liver enzymes and protein in my urine, so I had developed PP pre-e. yikes. They admitted me and gave me magnesium sulphate to prevent seizures and I was closely monitored for 24 hours (nurse in the room the entire time, bp checks every hour). Also bloodwork taken every 8 hours. Was in the hospital two nights, and discharged this morning after my bp was trending down and my bloodwork came back clear. Here's a link to the longer version in my journal if you care to read it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ply-mom-maternity-leave-136.html#post35828467

Had no idea you could develop pre-e PP until it happened to me! So glad to be home (again), now to start (re)adjusting to life with three kids!

Harley, they were worried about that with me. I had borderline pre-e at delivery and a week later my bp was 140/101. They decided to just check again a week later and it was perfect. It was a scary thought though.

Has anyone felt a weird pulsating sensation right in the center of their lower abdomen ? It's not the baby hiccupping because I know what that feels like, this is different.... kind of like a heart beat but slow? Like the baby is moving in a perfect rhythm? Very strange

cdex, it seems so be more common than I realized. The nurses said that those types of patients (re admitted with pre-e) usually "come on threes" but recently the ward had seen like ten! They kept reassuring me, though, that don't do that regularly. I think they only admitted me because of the elevated liver enzymes and protein in my urine. Here's hoping everything is normal on Friday!

Baby girl, I remember feeling that occasionally. I have no clue what it is, though!

Congrats on the new babies!
Havent been on much as so tired and in/out of hospital last few weeks. Baby always perfect just my blood work etc was not. But everything normal now.. thankfully. I am mwasuring small but ultrasound comes back baby is measuring perfect for dates.
Just feeling so uncomfortable but trying to deal with it as not even 40 weeks yet. Guess i just have my hopes up she will come early as DS did. Just waiting around now. :coffee:

Has anyone felt a weird pulsating sensation right in the center of their lower abdomen ? It's not the baby hiccupping because I know what that feels like, this is different.... kind of like a heart beat but slow? Like the baby is moving in a perfect rhythm? Very strange

I get this all the time! I think it's baby practicing breathing!

I get this all the time! I think it's baby practicing breathing!

Oh good I looked it up and they said that it could be that or baby sucking his thumb :) Either way I hope its normal! :) I am glad someone else has felt the same thing! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->