July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thanks ladies :)

Aww no Linds, hope you're asleep again now ((hugs))

ugh I am full of symptoms this time. Not used to this! Crampy, sore boobs, tired and feel sick at the slightest thing. My youngest, Sophie, puked about half an hour ago and is now wide awake so it's a nice early morning for me. That'll help the tiredness I'm sure :haha:

i did after being sick lol hope u and kids are ok x

Yea we are good thanks, Dylan is doing great at school and the girls have teamed up as partners in crime :haha:

How are you and Lena?

I am definately finding out what flavour baby is this time, I was team yellow with DD1 and kinda team yellow with DD2 (DD1 wouldn't budge to give a good shot, and DD2 was in a bad position so we were given a cautious "maybe girl but don't buy pink" answer) and I hated it, I need to know!

We are good shes at that stage 9f screaming blue murder till she gets her way lol

So the lab sent me a copy of my blood tests results and my 24 hour urine collection.
Wish they didn't! It's all doom and gloom!

I have no idea what it means.

My glucose, qual was +2 but glucose 1 hr was 122 (normal)
My Vitamin D was 22 - says normal is 30-100
My creatinine clearance was 197 - says normal is 75-115 yet....
My creatinine 24 hour was 172 (normal)

Going by this, I have GD and preeclampsia. Umm....I'm 7 weeks.

Anyone have any advice? My next appointment is in 2 weeks and I'd just love to know what I'm walking into.

I have no idea what any of that means, sorry ms elizabeth :(

We will definitely be finding out what we are having although we're both convinced its a girl...I have a weird feeling it might be twins but not banking on it.

I have a midwife appointment on Tuesday and I'm not sure what to expect. I know they will do blood work and a physical exam, but I don't know about a scan. I'm assuming they will. According to my LMP I will be 8 weeks 5 days but according to my chart I'm a week behind that which is what I've been going by. If they do a scan and all looks good, we will be announcing on thanksgiving when I'll be either 8 or 9 weeks. I know it's early but we're both anxious and ready to tell.

thanks cdex. me neither. LOL

The results are for like 80 different things. So...it's weird. The doom and gloom says my levels are off...yet broken down they are all normal. Oh well, I just have to wait. LOL

Yeah, I hate waiting! Hopefully you can get a scan soon! I'm hoping to get another in before Christmas. Get myself a good picture to share with the family. Still gonna keep it hidden for as long as I can.

FX your exam is as simple as mine was!

Did you do that Chinese gender predictor thing? Mine said boy. Figures cause we are 100% sure on a girls name and 90% on a boy. LOL

Hubby said we can wait to find out, I win! Haha. Now let's see if my impatience can hold out. :p

I swear my progesterone supplements are giving me nightmares. I have been having the scariest, most vivid dreams since I began taking them.

how is everyone today? I've been feeling really hot, I also keep getting headaches a lot lately.
In regards to whether we would find out gender, we probably will as soon as we can. Really hoping for a boy this time.

It's over for me this time ladies. Don't expect to be hereagain but wish you all a wonderful hh 9 months and beyond. Sorry to be leaving so soon

I'm so sorry! Take the time to care for yourself :hugs:

So sorry Chilli!!

I was out for a 10K training run this morning!! Finished a refuel bagel and cream cheese. Coffee and bath time :)

Hope you ladies are having fabulous Sundays!

Not been on here for a while , ive been signed off work for 2 weeks as i feel really unwell in this pregnancy. Im so nauseous and have no energy what so ever. Feel really low in mood to. Finding it really hard with a very energetic 3 year old. Hoping it passes soon. Have my first midwife appt on 3rd december x

Oh my.god hubby just accidently elbowed me in the boob i cried it was so sore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->