July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Not been on here for a while , ive been signed off work for 2 weeks as i feel really unwell in this pregnancy. Im so nauseous and have no energy what so ever. Feel really low in mood to. Finding it really hard with a very energetic 3 year old. Hoping it passes soon. Have my first midwife appt on 3rd december x

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Hi ladies had a busy weekend so been struggling to get on here!

Sorry for you loss chilli :hugs:

Yesterday was MIL birthday and we had our early private scan we saw bean with a heartbeat but the scanning equipment was rubbish so a little disappointed. But beans in there in the right place beating away and all looked ok :)

Nausea is really getting to me, also got the weird bruised feeling on one side of my stomach had it for 2-3days now in a certain spot.

How's everyone else doing?

Having some random bouts of nausea, nothing extreme. The cramping has subsided for the most part. Now I'm just peeing constantly. haha.

Congrats on the scan! That's awesome. :D

Oh, and how could I forget- I'm SO TIRED. Jeez Louise. I'm falling asleep on the couch mid day. :sleep:

Currently, I'm with my DH family for our Thanksgiving vacation and my 2 SILs are quite pregnant (due in Jan and Mar). I chose not to tell yet and so I made my own bed to lie in, however, after a long car ride the night before, and a long day of going places and watching my kids plus my toddler niece and a ton of standing, my MIL tells me it is my duty to handle dinner with her while the pregnant women rest and recuperate. If she only knew how exhausted I was! I did it because we should serve each other and because I chose not to disclose my condition, but man was I beat. I about fell asleep at the dinner table and they couldn't understand. I guess they can put two and two together pretty soon!

*DH did do the dishes for me ;)

we hosted thanksgiving at our house on saturday and i did all the cooking, so yes, totally feel you on that one! i somehow managed not to fall asleep in my pumpkin pie and then went into the city (an hour on the train and lots of walking in tokyo) for a couple hours yesterday so by evening was really feeling it. and that's why it's 10:15am and i'm just now dragging myself out of bed for breakfast.:blush:

going to the japanese doctor on thursday...can't wait.:thumbup:

Just went to our first dating scan and found out I am 5w5d and expected due date is July 22nd! would love to be added to the list :happydance:

I saw a PP asked about a good pregnancy tracking app, but I don't think anyone answered? I've actually been wondering if there's a good one out there and what you like about it. Thanks!

And I've been doing really well, actually. I feel kinda bad because so many of you are struggling with ms, but I haven't really had any yet. It's great, obviously, but it does make me worry a teensy bit sometimes. My first appointment is December 8th... Sooo far away! And then my first scan will be booked at that appointment, so I don't even know when that will be. I might call them tomorrow morning to see if they have a wait list for last minute appointments due to cancellations and then hope that I can get in this week.

I saw a PP asked about a good pregnancy tracking app, but I don't think anyone answered? I've actually been wondering if there's a good one out there and what you like about it. Thanks!

i downloaded a ton:

Nurture Glow
MyPregnancy babycenter
Pregnancy sprout
the bump's pregnancy app
BabyBump
Pregnancy What to Expect

it's definitely not my ideal app, but the only one i've been using consisently is Glow Nurture.

the things i like about it:
- it has a daily log that pretty much reminds me to take my prenatal vitamin, exercise, drink water, and there are places to add for symptoms (emotional, gastrointestinal, other common pregnancy symptoms) and then it'll give you little informational tidbits based on the information you enter
- each day it gives you a picture of the baby and/or information based on how many weeks and days you are
- there are usually 2 or 3 "to dos" that are usually either health related or just fun things to do to enjoy your pregnancy

the only thing i don't really like about it is the "community" for a bunch of reasons, all of which will make me sound really judgmental so i'll just say i have probably just been really spoiled here on BnB.<3 i will sometimes scroll through posts, but i don't participate other than answering polls/surveys here and there, and then come here instead!:thumbup:

i check the babycenter one for their to-do list and weekly information.

i check sprout every week or so to look at the really realistic (and interactive) image of the baby with developmental information, too.

a bunch of them have "questions for the doc" or "baby registry must haves" or "hospital bag" checklists that i have looked at but for a lot of those (baby registry, baby names, baby budget), i just created an excel spreadsheet and just use the apps for ideas to add to my own lists.

but i am curious what everyone else uses too!!

Chilli - I'm so sorry :hugs:

Livvy - YAY!!! Welcome to team yellow! When I had ultrasounds I would say immediately 'I don't want to know! Even if I say I want to, I don't want to know!'

Ms. Elizabeth - Weird results! Hopefully you get some answers at your appointment. For now, I wouldn't worry!

Khatif - It was tough! He travels a lot too but usually is only gone for a week or less so 3 weeks felt like a really long time. Plus, we are in Canada and he was in Europe so it was far away. I see you are in Schiedam! We actually lived in Utrecht this year due to DH's work. We were there for about 2.5 months - it was way to long to be away so Nate and I got to tag along. It was awesome there, we really miss it!

I've deleted a couple and now have Pregnancy + and I just downloaded the Nurture one. I like oregnancy plus, because it's fairly basic and easy, I also like the little picture of the fetus as the weeks go by. The nurture one is soo busy and I think I would have loved it my first pregnancy when I didn't have a toddler to chase around! I'm definitly gonna give it a try though!! So excited for my appointment on Tuesday! Hoping to get a dating scan... Although I'm positive on my dates already. I just wanna see that little heart beat!

Good morning ladies,

How are you?

My mood was horrible in the last two day. I was very irritated by everything and got angry very easy. This morning I woke up with a happier feeling and I hope it stays.

Later on today I will call the midwife to make my first appointment. I know it will be around Xmas but I want to have the date so I can countdown the days to see my little dot.

Medzi, Utrecht is a very nice city. I am living in The Netherlands almost for 9 years now and I like it here.

What about the sport? I am not a big sporter but 2-3 times a week I did a bit of a workout, an hour gym or some JM videos. I am not sure now what I have to change? Are you girls to doing some kind of sports?

So sorry chilli :hugs:

Congratulations Lumi I am due the 22nd too! :happydance:

Sorry if this is TMI, Ladies does anyone have experience with diarrhea in pregnancy? I have been really suffering for the last 30 hours and unsure what to do or if I can take anything for it. I am probably going to visit my doctor today.

Hope everyone else is well. :kiss:

So sorry Chilli x

I have a few that I check in on, Nurture, Pregnancy ++, Ovia Pregnancy, The Bump (ugh....please stay away from the message board), WTE and Babycenter

Ive woke this morning feeling very anxiouse as the point of mc in august is coming up

I've downloaded pregnancy apps in my previous pregnancies, but they sat there unused so not bothering this time. The only thing I end up downloading in a contraction timer :haha:

Just got in from the school run, it's lovely and cold outside. I'm making the most of wearing Sophie in the carrier before bump and SPD makes it too hard and the carrier is put away for this baby.

How's everyone feeling today? Any nice plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->