July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I got my first appointment and scan at 17th December. 3 weeks to wait :)

So sorry chilli :hugs:

Congratulations Lumi I am due the 22nd too! :happydance:

Sorry if this is TMI, Ladies does anyone have experience with diarrhea in pregnancy? I have been really suffering for the last 30 hours and unsure what to do or if I can take anything for it. I am probably going to visit my doctor today.

Hope everyone else is well. :kiss:
I've had this on and off since ovulation.... It's so annoying! Although it's been getting better. Maybe you have a bit of a bug?

Anyone else had any spotting?? I had a small but bright red bit this morning & I'm so worried :cry:

Anyone else had any spotting?? I had a small but bright red bit this morning & I'm so worried :cry:

:hugs: I had spotting off and on with my son who is almost 3 now. I had a small subchorionic hemorrhage. It's not necessarily anything bad. I would just take it easy for now :hugs:

I know it's hard not to worry hun :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs:

I had spotting on and off most of the way through with my youngest. It's scary but it doesn't always mean there is something wrong :hugs: try not to worry hun.

Thanks wiggler & holly. Trying really hard not to panic. Have an emergency scan booked for the morning :(

Thanks wiggler & holly. Trying really hard not to panic. Have an emergency scan booked for the morning :(

I VERY much understand. The beginning is hard enough as it is without additional stuff to worry about.

Praying that all is well! :hugs:

So sorry chilli :hugs:

Congratulations Lumi I am due the 22nd too! :happydance:

Sorry if this is TMI, Ladies does anyone have experience with diarrhea in pregnancy? I have been really suffering for the last 30 hours and unsure what to do or if I can take anything for it. I am probably going to visit my doctor today.

Hope everyone else is well. :kiss:
I've had this on and off since ovulation.... It's so annoying! Although it's been getting better. Maybe you have a bit of a bug?

Thanks. I have been to the doctor it seems I have a bug so rest and fluids for me.
How are you?

K4th hope the scan goes ok. Xx

I will think of you! Let us know what did they say.
As far as I know a bit of bleeding doesn't mean anything bad immediately. Finger crossed

k4th- I'll keep everything crossed for you. My sister also spotted most of her pregnancy with my 5 year old nephew...

I'm so exhausted today... Anyone else just want to lay on the couch and watch Netflix all day? **YAWN**

Me too Feb! Just picked my son up so just counting down the hours until i can put all 3 kids to bed :D

My pelvis is hurting. Please don't be the SPD, I thought I had a few more weeks :cry:

My husband find very difficult to coop with my mood. He expected me being very happy and jumping all around when we got our BFP. Now he is very concerned about me because I am not happy. I cannot be happy because I am dead scared of a mc...
Next to it I am getting very angry for every little thing he does.
It is not easy to be a husband :)

I was so excited to go to my first appt today! I had so many emotions attached to it & I was going to beg for a scan to reassure myself. I get in there & the nurse has me pee in a cup. She tells me it's only a 'confirmation of pregnancy' appt, dips a stick in my pee & says "yup, you're pregnant! See you in 2 weeks."
:pop::pop::pop:
I did get to see the midwife & I complained about what a waste of time it was to drive over 40 minutes for that silly appt! I also told her about my anxiety and fears & she did set me up for a scan tomorrow morning at 9:00.
:wacko:

Luv what a waste of an appt! I would be upset too. Im pretty sure at 7 weeks you already know youre pregnant. Lol my OB just said your + hpt is our confirmation. Glad youre able to get in for a scan tomorrow. I have a scan tomorrow too! So excited!

Luv what a waste of an appt! I would be upset too. Im pretty sure at 7 weeks you already know youre pregnant. Lol my OB just said your + hpt is our confirmation. Glad youre able to get in for a scan tomorrow. I have a scan tomorrow too! So excited!

Yeah! Lets compare happy updates & pics tomorrow!

Just got back from my scan, baby had a heartbeat of 129, I'm so relieved. I was measuring 4 days behind, but the nurse said not to worry about that, it could be late implantation (which also explains my low numbers too)
Going to keep my due date the same for now.

So I just called the midwives office to ask what to expect at my first appointment tomorrow and literally cried when they told me no scan. I didn't cry on the phone, maybe I should have but I am so disappointed. She said they will schedule a dating scan tomorrow but I don't want to wait. I really wanted to announce on thanksgiving...I know I should wait until Christmas anyway :-/

So I just called the midwives office to ask what to expect at my first appointment tomorrow and literally cried when they told me no scan. I didn't cry on the phone, maybe I should have but I am so disappointed. She said they will schedule a dating scan tomorrow but I don't want to wait. I really wanted to announce on thanksgiving...I know I should wait until Christmas anyway :-/
Same here and it SUCKS!!!!!! my first appointment isn't until Monday and then I have to wait to get an appointment for an ultrasound. Sighhhhhb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->