July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Just got back from my scan, baby had a heartbeat of 129, I'm so relieved. I was measuring 4 days behind, but the nurse said not to worry about that, it could be late implantation (which also explains my low numbers too)
Going to keep my due date the same for now.

That's awesome!!! :yipee:

I hope your scan goes well k4th. A few of us on here have already had spotting and it turned out to be nothing. But I know that doesn't make it any less scary. Please keep us posted on the results. Hugs!!!

I figured out the cramps. I am constipated. I have IBS type issues so normally the other way.

Not been feeling as sick today and really worried. I'm taking the pelvic pain as a positive sign but I'm so scared. Every time I go to the loo I expect to see blood :(

I think most of us feel that way Wriggler :hugs: I know I def do xx

:hugs:

I'm having some cheapo tests delivered soon so I can check them for reassurance. I wish I knew my dates, it helped when I was pregnant with Sophie (getting past the MC dates), and I think it would help this time too.

What are you guys doing for nausea... this is the worst thing ever! It's basically debilitating :/

Jbk mines not terrible but zofran helps and fresh air. When im up and moving about, like running errands, i dont notice it as much. Could be because im distracted, but i do think fresh air helps.

Khatif I work out 5-6 days a week. Combination of running, weights, and calisthenics. Tonight I am contemplating Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Have never tried it. But I don't feel like driving to the gym :p I did 10k run on Sunday so no cardio today!

Good luck at your appointments ladies! First appointments are generally a write off I find too. Mine's next week and not excited lol. Just going to be lots of talking. I've never had my pregnancies "confirmed" before. Since the dr. just do a pee test they've always not bothered since like you said by 7 weeks you generally know especially if you've booked an appt because of it......

Feeling pretty good here. Hungry so so hungry. SO coworker put it nicely - tired all the time cause we are busy turning food into humans :p I like that line lol

My nausea has kicked in fierce in the last few days as well. Zofran was my best buddy with my other two pregnancies and I plan on calling the doctor tomorrow and asking for a script. I have my scan Wednesday (so excited because DH can go too), and my nurse appt on the 1st which will be blood draw and 'confirmation' (hopefully not after the ultrasound Wednesday), and then finally the doctor on the 16th. It does seem like the doctor's appts are so slow going at the beginning. One downside to finding out early, I suppose :)

Yeah I'm not looking forward to first appointment either.. It'll just be a make sure I'm all good and then book a dating ultrasound for probably like 10 weeks or something, that's what happened last time.... So I'm not getting my hopes up... I didn't even get a picture until 20 weeks last time around!

Hope you are all doing well.. Nice to hear about good scans.. Can't wait to see little beans heartbeat!

I can't wait to see the heart beat too.. I think I'll be able to relax a bit more once I do!

OK I am having a lot of low back pain and some moderate cramping... has anyone else had the same???? It makes me nervous :(

Thanks hollyw :) I just did not have any symptoms with my daughter.. So it's alarming to me!

For the ladies experiencing nausea, I've heard that vitamin B6 helps tremendously. There are ladies on some of the pregnancy forums that swear by it.

Thanks hollyw :) I just did not have any symptoms with my daughter.. So it's alarming to me!

I've had cramping in EVERY single pregnancy. This is my 5th--- I have 3 babies and I had one miscarriage. There was cramping in all of them. Lower back pain has also been my biggest complaint of pregnancy too.. totally going to take advantage of that with my dh offering me a massage :haha:

I'm sure it's just your uterus stretching out and making room for your little bean! :)

Got the results of my second beta back today.

I went from 73 on Thursday at 2p, to 232 on Saturday at 8a. :happydance:

I scheduled my first midwife appointment for the day after Christmas. We're announcing to family on Thursday! :D

I don't know whether to feel really lucky or terrified ready about the nausea in this thread. I have had VERY little really. More today honestly than I've had the entire time so far. Who knows maybe I'll be the lucky one. It scares me though...

Yay that I'm not the only one on team yellow! :)

Khatif, December 17 is my birthday! And I have an appointment that day too. Hehe :)

So tired today. So tired at work. So tired driving home. So tired thinking about work tomorrow. My job is stressful and physically exhausting as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->