July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Cdex67 I had almost no morning sickness/nausea when I was pregnant with my son an feeling much the same right now. The initial shock to my body threw me off for about 5 days but other than the extreme exhaustion I mostly feel normal with the odd bought of nausea..

For the ladies experiencing nausea, I've heard that vitamin B6 helps tremendously. There are ladies on some of the pregnancy forums that swear by it.

Thank you! I will be trying this for sure.

Cdex - I know SO many people who didn't have any. My sister had it horribly in 1 pregnancy but not for her other 2. I had it very bad with my first and am having the same with my second. Everyone is different. So hard not to feel worried but I'm sure all is good :hugs:

Going to try get an appointment today to confirm pregnancy n be able to get in with midwife really hope they can refer me to epau but doubt it just so scared that something will go wrong i had a scan in germany and she couldnt see anything so worroed incase its in wrong place etc

My crazy ass dreams are getting out of control!

I was in some type of hunger games fantasy then I woke up to pee and the second dream was very vivid and very naughty :haha:

Only ever happens when I'm preggo!

I've woke up feeling stuffy, I hope I'm not coming down with a cold

:haha: Vivid pregnancy dreams are the best

Just got in from the school run and my pelvis is throbbing. I can't believe the SPD popped up so early! Looks like I get to put my feet up til July though :haha:

Ajarvis, unfortunately I am not as strong as you. My condition is very very bad right now and I did not move anything for 3 weeks due sickness.
Today I started again but very slowly only a very light 30 minutes workout. I don't dare to do more but I will rise the time and the intensity more to get back to shape. I love JM. I really do. She is the first person ever who made move and keep on moving. I never did any sporting before I met with her a year ago. Yes, 1 year ago! Until then I did not sport so I am a very beginner.

Today I started to look around for baby stuff. I am not gonna buy anything but I decide to leave the worry and the sadness behind. I am pregnant now if it does not stay I will be sad anyhow so I will try to enjoy it.

I've got my first appointment in a couple hours. I'm so excited for it lol... And I Know that nothing is gonna happen. Probably just get a blood req. and a quick chat! So happy to be at this point again... :flow:

cdex - I am not experiencing any MS either, and never did with my son. The only real difference for me now that I'm pregnant is that when I get hungry I have to eat RIGHT NOW or I start to feel sick to my stomach. I noticed when I woke up this morning that I felt a little sick, but I think its because I went to bed with an empty stomach. As soon as I ate breakfast it went away. So, no nausea or vomiting or even anything really close to it! Its nice, but I also do think its strange to not feel anything.

khat - I bought a couple little baby things yesterday. A store here is going out of business and baby/toddler clothes were all less than $1 a piece. I got my friend's toddler birthday gift clothes (3 pieces), a shirt for my son, and two baby things for less than $5. I love looking at baby things but of course will try not to spend too much until I know the gender! :)

Sorry it took so long to update But my on call never called so I went to the er and they did a scan and I had a healthy baby they wouldn't tell me the bpm but said it was healthy measured a day behind which kind of worries me and they said they saw a small sbh but I haven't had any bleeding at all so I'm kind of lost I go to my ob for another scan Dec 8th by birthday is Dec 7th :)

Sorry it took so long to update But my on call never called so I went to the er and they did a scan and I had a healthy baby they wouldn't tell me the bpm but said it was healthy measured a day behind which kind of worries me and they said they saw a small sbh but I haven't had any bleeding at all so I'm kind of lost I go to my ob for another scan Dec 8th by birthday is Dec 7th :)

Happy to hear that you are doing well.
Don't worry about being a day behind. They are still so small that measuring is not easy. It very well possible that next time the baby will be one day ahead :)

I'm out. Had some spotting last Wednesday, scan at epac on Thursday and could only see a sack measuring 4-5 weeks when it should have been more like 6-7. Had bloods done

Thurs 591
Sat 622
Mon 573

Started bleeding Sunday night and they want more bloods taking tomorrow to make sure its coming down enough to rule out ectopic.

I'm out. Had some spotting last Wednesday, scan at epac on Thursday and could only see a sack measuring 4-5 weeks when it should have been more like 6-7. Had bloods done

Thurs 591
Sat 622
Mon 573

Started bleeding Sunday night and they want more bloods taking tomorrow to make sure its coming down enough to rule out ectopic.

I am very sorry for your loss!

Khatif any exercise is good! I didn't do JM last night :p did some calf raises and squats and called it a night ha. Going out for some hill training tonight so I also didn't get up and go to the gym..... But at least I'm active 4-6 days a week. That's what I tell myself anyways :p

Good luck at your appointment feb4th2011!

So many of us having scans/appts today!! Hope everyone comes back with super happy news! According to hcg i had 2 weeks ago i should be anywhere between 7.5-8.5 weeks. I'm hoping for 8.5 but I'm pretty sure that's just wishful thinking. I'll just be happy to finally know how far along I am.:dohh:

I'm back from my scan!
All looks good, little heart beating away. :cloud9:
Next one 10th December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back