July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

So sorry Lozzy :hugs:

Aww lovely news Dan-o!!

I haven't even booked my first appointment yet, will get that done in the next few weeks :haha:

Sorry for your loss Lozzy!

Glad you had a good scan Dan-o :)

Thanks ladies! :hugs:
I'm a whole 5w6d rach! Wasn't expecting to see hb, but got lucky! :D

I'm out. Had some spotting last Wednesday, scan at epac on Thursday and could only see a sack measuring 4-5 weeks when it should have been more like 6-7. Had bloods done

Thurs 591
Sat 622
Mon 573

Started bleeding Sunday night and they want more bloods taking tomorrow to make sure its coming down enough to rule out ectopic.

Oh lozzy, I missed this hun. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Yeah dan-o!!!
Afm:The us tech in my ob office is the most compassionate wonderful woman! The baby measures 7w, my estimate was 7w 2d & by lmp 7w 5d. She changed my edd to 7/14. All that was fine. I could immediately see a heartbeat! It was 143! She said that was a perfect and Very Strong heartbeat for 7w. Everything else measured fine, yolk sac & such. She did tell me I had a pocket of blood and showed it to me. It isn't interfering at all with baby & she said will most likely work it's way out. She could not stress enough that if I have some bleeding DO NOT panic. It's got to go somewhere. I am so relieved! She said she can't tell me how many women have that small bleed, it's so very common. I go back in 2 weeks for my first official appt. They will also schedule my 12w scan. So it's all good news!
FullSizeRender_2.jpg
The bleed is the big black space on the right.
FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm out. Had some spotting last Wednesday, scan at epac on Thursday and could only see a sack measuring 4-5 weeks when it should have been more like 6-7. Had bloods done

Thurs 591
Sat 622
Mon 573

Started bleeding Sunday night and they want more bloods taking tomorrow to make sure its coming down enough to rule out ectopic.

I'm so incredibly sorry :nope:

yay for awesome scans!!

I am praying when I have mine in a week or 2 that all is well!

Congrats luvallmy!!!! I've had SCH's a few times, one of those was with ds2. I bled heavy 12-14w (very scarey!) then spotted on and off. By 20w it was no longer visible. Just take it easy and you should be fine x

I'm so very sorry lozzy.

So pleased for you girls who've had great scans today

I'm really worried today, had to take painkillers for backache and thigh pain.

Hoping it's just random muscle pain Tasha. :hugs: I've had that a few times now.
I wish it was Friday now so you could get your scan. I hate the waits between scans, they drag so bad! X

After my bleed yesterday I had a scan at EPAU today & everything looked ok. They couldn't find any bleeding/blood on the scan. And I got to see a tiny sac & yolk. Have another scan booked on 11th December to make sure it's all ok!

:)

Lozzy- I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Dan-o- glad your scan went well!

Afm- last week I had blood tests done for my thyroid and liver and kidney function, because the doctor suspects I may have obstetric cholestasis :( well I called to get the results this morning expecting to say all clear but nope! The doctor wants to seee as something's shown up and it's important but I have to wait until Thursday :( I'm really worried now. I had my thyroid checked 3months ago and everything was fine so not really sure what to think.

So so sorry Lozzy :(

Happy to hear about all the happy scans! Good luck everyone else with their appointments today!

Khatif - good plan! Try to enjoy pregnancy! It is hard not to worry but it's not good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->