July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I am so excited for thanksgiving! I just want to eat eat eat lol tomorrow I'm going to my daughters dad's family's house because they all still love me lol And Thursday I'm going to my moms &#128523;&#128523; bring on the turkey. !!!!

Tasha I hope the pain eases.

Luv and K4th glad the scans went well :happy dance:

Sammy I hope your appointment with the doctor goes ok. :hugs:

Hope the appointment goes OK Sammynashley. I have kidney disease so am constantly monitored. Ive already had had 3 appointments and a scan and I'm only 9 weeks tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be in good hands. High risk pregnancies are scary... But can be OK! Keep us posted!!

Congrats luvallmy! Sounds like a fabulous appointment! I'll update your due date on the first page!

AFM I am hit with the worst Morning sickness yet this afternoon. Here I am stuck at work :( with run club coming up after. Ewwww. hopefully this passes at some point!

I have been feeling awful too, I haven't thrown up, but I feel on the verge almost all day. I'm exhausted, I feel like this baby is sucking the life right out of me!!!!!
DH is not very sympathetic, although I'm wondering if that's more my interpretation right now, as I'm a mental mess!

Ha I'm a mental mess too Tonya! Much more so this time than the last 2! My SO keeps asking if I'll go back to normal once the baby comes out :p we're only 8 weeks in! Hahahaha

At least I'm not alone!!
Did you notice a difference between boys and girls, I have a son and felt "normal" most of the time, so maybe this is a girl sucking the life right out of me!

I have two boys and the beginning of this pregnancy is definitely different than theirs! But I'm also quite a bit older so we shall see...

I feel pretty much the same as I did with DD so maybe I'm having another girl. Hope your sickness goes soon xx

Congratulations on the great scans dan-o and luvallmy!

I'm old too, especially for having my first. I'm 33 and my mom also had me at 33 and I swore I would never have kids when I was that old lol! It's funny how things change when you get older. I still feel like a spring chicken & I'm totally ready to be a mommy now so I guess everything happens for a reason. :)

I was 35 when I had my son, and I will be 37 for this one :(

Ok, now I don't feel so old lol! J/K :)

Honestly, I think it's the new norm to have kids in your 30s now. Pretty much all of my friends that grew up with are just having their first or second kid now so it definitely seems like times have changed from when our parents had us. When I was growing up I always had the oldest parents, but now there will be several of us in our 50s when our kids graduate high school! :)

I waited until I had a stable job, finished grad school...then needed a new man. ROTFL

Got it all right this time!

Scan went great!! Saw my little bubbys heart flickering away at 160 bpm. Measuring a couple days ahead at 7w2d. My new due date is july 12. Sorry medzi to abandon you on the 1st :(
Congrats to the other great scans!!

I'm 23 had my DD at 20 ... Guess I'm the baby of the group lol . I've always been told I was an old soul though

I'm 29, had my first at 18, second at 20, third and fourth at 22, fifth at 25 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->