July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Livvy- hope everything goes ok with the practitioner!

I had downs screening for DS & DD, it's pretty simple they take a measurement from the nuchal fold at the back of the neck, and a blood sample from yourself and compare them and give you a result. I'll be having downs screening for this baby too.

I've been a bit cheeky this morning and made a docs appointment to try and get my blood results sooner, don't think I can wait another day it's really worrying me!! My appointments In 2hours.

keyval - :hugs: :hugs: Glad the fluids have helped, hope the infection is sorted out soon. Hope the scan goes well! :)

j_d_mommy - Wow that is so exciting! Love the scan pic! Bet you are in shock :D

I didn't have the screening with my oldest. I did with my youngest, not having it means no 12 week scan and I really wanted the scan :haha:

Everyone is already having scans and appointments and I haven't even booked in with the GP yet :rofl:

I am feeling very organised at the moment, I have picked out everything I am buying for baby, just need Xmas and 12 week scan out of the way now :haha:

Omg JDmommy. What a news! Congratulation on the babies :)

Congratulations on the twins!

I will be getting testing purely because some things require immediate help at birth, so if that were the case there would be paeds etc in the room x

Sorry Ladies I have been MIA...I have been completely wiped out. Oh where to start.

I had my first OB appointment yesterday and my OB said everything looked great for 7 weeks and 5 days saw heartbeat and went on my merry way.

well today I was rearended at a red light and shortly after I started having pretty intense lower abdominal and back pain followed by lots of vomiting, my shoulder also hurt( I think from the seat belt) SO and I decided it was best to go to ER and get checked out and make sure baby was okay. was given Tylenol and fluids and an ultrasound was ordered. during ultrasound the tech asked me what my doctors said about this pregnancy told her that ob says everything looks great for 7w5d. and she said did she say anything else? I was freaking out thinking she couldnt find the heart beat, she turns the screen and says you have two babies growing in their...you didnt know. asked me when I had my dating scan and told her yesterday, her jaw dropped in surpise. So ladies I am having TWINS....OMG

Oh wow, sorry you were in a car accident but omg at the hiding twin!! Congratulations!! Hope you feel better soon.

Congratulations on the twins!

I will be getting testing purely because some things require immediate help at birth, so if that were the case there would be paeds etc in the room x

Same here, the outcome of the NT/combined test is irrelevant to me, I just want to know. Im on the books for a cvs/amnio this time as well (due to age and reason for my last loss) not sure if I want that or not, it's scarey! :wacko:

:hug: whisper, hope everything goes perfect this time xx

Congrats on the twins! Bet that was a shock!

Thinking of you whisper!

Went to the doctors and they couldn't give me my results :( they're sitting in another doctors inbox...frustrating so should find out tomorrow.

Feeling so tired today and hungry but can't put my finger on what I want to eat.

DJ mommy! That's an unreal surprise! Congratulations:) are you feeling okay after the accident?
Whisper I hope the next few days go by quickly for you!

Dano, research is all I can say. Does your care provider offer the chance to have it later? I think that's what I would do if I needed an amnio. My reason is that if I was say 32 weeks then it would be miscarriage but early labour which they could help with and baby had a good chance of survival. I think I would at least wait until after an anomaly scan as then the soft markers would be picked up. These are just my general thoughts though, there is no right and wrong but don't let any body push you into anything you're not comfortable with?

Whisper :hugs: the comparable time is tough.

Sammy I hope you hear soon.

Can't remember what else? Any appointments today or tomorrow? If so good luck xx

What great news on the twins! I hope you aren't too sore from the accident and that you can get some rest today!

Whisper, I'm sure it is unnerving. Thinking about you today :hugs:

All of these scan photos have me excited for today's scan. I have an appt in 3 hours for mine. Then I have to figure out when to tell the kids and family. My pregnant sis in law keeps texting me about the baby keeping her up at night and I just want to chime in with a sympathy text, but we aren't ready to share yet.

Good luck today.

Christmas might be a nice time to share x

Mamabee - Have you figured out how you are telling your kids yet?

I'm so excited to tell my 3 but I'm going to hold it off until we know if baby is a boy or girl.

Mamabee - Have you figured out how you are telling your kids yet?

I'm so excited to tell my 3 but I'm going to hold it off until we know if baby is a boy or girl.

I'm most excited to tell them over anyone else. They've been asking for a sibling for so long. It has been hard to not let it slip as they want to cuddle and my breasts hurt or I'm too tired to do things, etc. I don't know if I can wait much longer. I'm hoping because they are older that they can handle the long wait until July (they will be 8 and 10 in January)

I told them we were going to do a new thanksgiving tradition. I've made a turkey and we will place feathers with things we are thankful for written on them into the turkey. I'm going to assign each person a color and at the end slip one in as my youngest's that will read that he is thankful to be a big brother at last. I can't wait to see their reaction as they figure it out. I'll definitely video it!
https://www.parents.com/holiday/thanksgiving/crafts/simple-thanksgiving-day-crafts/

Awww I love that idea, sooo cute!!!

My 3 are a lot younger so not much patience :haha:

Oh girls. I am bloated very much. I look like a 4 months pregnant :(
And it is very uncomfortable. Can I do anything with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->