July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Had my appointment this morning. My cervix is s little inflamed, so I had to take a dose of abx. I have my first scan on Tuesday! I can't wait :) she gave me some zofran for my nausea.I really hope it helps!

Hope it helps! I was given diclectin but I'm finding it isn't working at all :sick: My doctor says I can try Zantac and that might help relieve some queasiness. :shrug:

Babgirl - I'm not sure about omegas actually... maybe ask doctor but I would think so...

Babygirl, are you a music fan? It is known to lower blood pressure and I know it always helps me.

I had my scan today and am measuring right on target. She says that I have a cyst on my right ovary. Heartbeat was 150. I can't wait to tell my kids tomorrow!

Attachments

• 2014-11-26 20.59.19.jpg
    2014-11-26 20.59.19.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2014-11-26 21.00.06.jpg
    2014-11-26 21.00.06.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
Well after puking yesterday after almost every meal, today I haven't really been queasy at all and now I'm worried! Ugh I hate first tri

Yay Mama, congrats!

:hugs: heaveneats, first tri is hard.

Babgirl omega 3 is safe, just make sure you don't get tablets that have multiple things in which includes cod liver oil, as CLO isn't safe in pregnancy (it has vitamin A in it an we are not suppose to take that).

Good morning,

I am taking omega 3 because it is also good against depression. Walking, meditation or even yoga can help you. I don't think you need to do too much but maybe 15-20 minutes per day can help already. You can find a lot of video's on the youtube.
Are you also going to therapy, I think that can help you great time. And sorry if I asked too much.

running is my destress mechanism for sure! Always feel great after!

Good luck at your scan jbk! Less than a week away!

AFM Ladies new goal. NO Donuts! good lord. NO chocolate. I swear pregnancy is the only time I crave that crap. So starting today. Day 1. No junk :p if I can quit smoking like nothing this should be easy....

Need to catch up here! Been busy with school and what not...and not feeling the best :/ happy thanksgiving everyone!

Happy thanks giving to all of you celebrating today x

I'm having a July baby! :baby: I'm due around July 5th. This is my first child. Hello to all the fellow July baby mommas :flower:

Got the shock of my life at 2pm went to the toilet and wiped to a huge streak of bright red like a period. I thought to myself 'this is it' and it's now 3.5 hours later and nothing. No spotting not even a dab of brown blood.

So since last Thursday I think I've had every colour of the rainbow but had held on to ththe fact there hadn't been any period type blood.

Can't wait for my scan to find out if something's going on like a sch.

I just feel like giving up on TTC as a whole. It's just never going to be smooth sailing for me :(

:hugs: lucy. How far away is your scan now?

Tomorrow morning at 8.30 so not far away at all.

To make it worse we visited our friends to meet their 8 week old tonight and he was just so beautiful. I want that.

Ahhhh, not too long to wait then. It's hard though isn't it? Feeling that tomorrow could change everything one way or another.

My scan is at 9.20am tomorrow, I will be thinking of you x

I'm due July 16th based off LMP but I know the day I conceived :) Baby and heartbeat were seen Monday at a early scan!

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am due July 1st with baby #2. My dd was just born March 6 of this year. Both were unplanned! But very welcome. I will be getting my tubes tied after this delivery. I was induced at 37 weeks thanks to pre-e. I'm scared to get it again but I'm also scared to go into labor naturally. Hope everyone is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->