July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Rach I'll update your due date!

BeautifulRose I had my first at 23, 2nd at 26, now 32 I'll be! I wanted all these kids out of the house before I was 50 :p

jumpingo - I'm doing the nuchal testing, and blood work, but not the maternal serum screening. I'm pretty sure I've done the nuchal testing every pregnancy as it's just standard. Then the next one is the anatomy heart etc. scan at 20 weeks and that's it. I won't do the glucose test unless SO makes an absolutely HUGE deal about it lol

Awe Keyval! Hope you feel better soon! Glad the hospital is able to help!

OMG J_D Mommy! What a thing to not tell you! Twins. I have no idea how I'd feel about that lol. Kinda cool to have 2 at once but I don't know! Are you guys excited? Scared? Both? :p

Wiggler - Don't worry I haven't had an initial appt. yet either lol. Dec 5th for me.

I caved and rang the epau about my random apotting. They won't scan before 6 weeks so I'm going at 8.30am Friday morning.

I think I ovulated day 15 so technically I think I'll be 5w6d so terrified they won't see anything

Peppermint tea is good for bloating, gas and nausea. Safe in early pregnancy. One to two cups a day xx

j_d that is amazingly awesome news about twins! Cant believe they didnt see that at the first scan! Ha! Two babies at once, I'd just about die!

Scan went great!! Saw my little bubbys heart flickering away at 160 bpm. Measuring a couple days ahead at 7w2d. My new due date is july 12. Sorry medzi to abandon you on the 1st :(
Congrats to the other great scans!!

Awww! But glad all is good!! :winkwink:

Jd congrats on the twins!! I've been waiting for some twins in this group! How exciting!

Keyval - glad you are on the mend!

Livvy - hope all goes ok! Maybe just their practice to discuss?

Khatif - I don't know - I've been major bloated too :( Going to try peppermint tea as others have suggested :)

AFM - I'm 31 on December 20. DH is 32. I was 29 when I had our son. We are also doing to screening, our appointment is on Dec 19. I just do it to know and to make any preparations. They check a lot of other things during that ultrasound too, and I like getting a chance to see the baby.

JD congrats!!! Oh my gosh, DH keeps hinting at twins but I know he doesn't understand how exhausting that would be!

Congrats everyone on the scans!! :) we are driving to NY today and will announce to hubby's family tomorrow. I'm excited but nervous. The practitioner called back and said baby is fine but I have a cyst on my ovary which may be causing my back pain.

I'm ancient compared to you lot then. 38 after xmas :dohh:

I caved and rang the epau about my random apotting. They won't scan before 6 weeks so I'm going at 8.30am Friday morning.

I think I ovulated day 15 so technically I think I'll be 5w6d so terrified they won't see anything

Lucy you may do! Thats right on the cusp of the heartbeat being visible x

Lucy you may do! Thats right on the cusp of the heartbeat being visible x

You should see something lucy this was my daughter now at 5 weeks and 2 days

Attachments

• 563946_10151040262844518_1581786736_n.jpg
    563946_10151040262844518_1581786736_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
Good luck Lucy! You're on the in between stage of seeing a heartbeat so hopefully you do!

Anyone having any anxiety? Any good ways to deal with it? I am having terrible anxiety and can't take my medication :(

Happy is all OK with the baby Livvy! Sorry about the cyst and back pain though.

Babygirl - do you meditate? There is a great app called Headspace you should look into!

Happy is all OK with the baby Livvy! Sorry about the cyst and back pain though.

Babygirl - do you meditate? There is a great app called Headspace you should look into!

Medzi - No I haven't ! I will look into that ! I heard omega 3's and folic acid help also. I am taking prenatal's and it has folic acid in it so maybe I will start the omega 3's too!

I am feeling so nauseated today. I know it's a good sign but it still kind of sucks. haha.

For my anxiety, I find walking and being outside to be a good anxiety reliever.

Had my appointment this morning. My cervix is s little inflamed, so I had to take a dose of abx. I have my first scan on Tuesday! I can't wait :) she gave me some zofran for my nausea.I really hope it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->