• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Youngy- with ds I had severe sickness before I got my bfp so I guess it can happen early. Didn't get it til around 7/8 weeks with dd.

I'm feeling completely shattered! Haven't felt this tired in a long time, also my boobs are so painful it hurts to sleep on my stomach :(

that's how I felt last week sammynashley! Not quite so bad this week. Bit more energy.

Welcome youngy! I have a 17 month old so I'm also terrified! I don't know how I'll get through this pregnancy, honestly. Then with a newborn. I guess we do it somehow though! :)

I'm feeling ok lately. A bit tired but not too bad.

I'm not feeling many symptoms other than slightly sore boobs & very mild cramping on & off.

I had my first HCG levels today & they came back at 257 at 15 dpo, which I think is pretty good based on what I've read online. I go back on Thursday for a follow up test so I'm praying that my levels at least double by then.

Congrats and welcome to everyone who just got their BFP!:flower:

I've been feeling pretty rough these past few days (exhausted and nauseous), but we have a flu bug and croup in our house so it could be that.:shrug:

cdex: I see that you are in VT, my husband and I have always wanted to visit. From everything I've seen, it's beautiful there (especially this time of year)! :flower:

Mimomma it is gorgeous here. I love fall, but winter is coming fast and I'm not looking forward to that. It's supposed to snow all weekend :(

Afternoon ladies!

How's everyone feeling today? I've been pretty crampy today hoping it's nothing as af is officially due tomorrow so paranoid about af showing her ugly face even with 5 positive tests. Boobies are still sore and keep getting a horrible metallic taste in my mouth causing me to feel a bit queasy :( oh and forgot to mention I've never felt so tired! Running around after a 4 and 2 year old is killing me:haha:

Starting to fill up the early dates :)

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:yellow: Medzi :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:

5th
:yellow: ajarvis :yellow:
:yellow: detterose :yellow:

6th
:yellow: JoyofMylife :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:

9th
:yellow: Baby_Dreams :yellow:
:yellow: sammynashley :yellow:
:yellow: cdex67 :yellow:

1 Angel Baby :hugs:

I was feeling pretty good today, no symptoms until lunch. Now I'm trying to eat. The food is delicious but it just doesn't want to go down. Other than that I'm good.

Even if I'm nauseous I seem to be able to eat :p Somehow I lost over a lb in the last few days though :D

They confirmed today that I've lost the baby.

If anyone knows how to hand off the first post of this thread to someone else (or can talk to an admin about it), that's be great. Please PM me if you can or have the admin PM me. I'm unsubscribing from the thread. I'm sorry, girls. I'm just not in a mental state where I can really deal with taking care of getting it switched right now. :cry:

I'm so sorry bunyhuny :hugs:

ajarvis I wonder if you can contact an admin? Even if she unsubscribes it is her thread so would she still get notifications?

I think I messaged admin (Wobbles?) I was thinking the same thing Medzi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->