July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Welcome to the new girls.

Congrats on the good scans yesterday.

Good luck to those having scans today.

I had mine, we have a beautiful little baby and a strong heartbeat. I keep crying, it's been such a long road to even get this far. So happy right now.

Tasha I've been checking all morning for your update!!
So over the moon for you! :wohoo: :yipee::wohoo:
:cloud9: xxx

Well I have a little 3mm grain of rice with a heart flicker! I'm so shocked I just wasn't expecting it. It's in my right horn which looks like my smaller horn (I have a bicornuate uterus) so they're arranging a consultant scan for me which they said to expect in 3 weeksish.

I'm really in shock

Congrats on the fab scan Lucy! Roll on 3 weeks for the next one then! X

Congrats girls on the good scans!! Gets me so antsy for mine!

I was totally having a nervous day yesterday... I have barely any symptoms just like with ds, which just makes me so nervous that little bean is still growing strong in there... Feeling a little more positive today but it's so hard sometimes...
I have my first prenatal appointment today so hopefully have a scan booked!

Hi all! Can I join your group?!

I am due likely on July 18th (haven't had a proper first appointment yet, so basing the date on LMP). This will be my first baby.

I am so excited!

Hi ladies . Strangest thing happening this morning . I can feel movement like little kicks in my belly . It's far too early right ? It's Def not wind as I suffer with wind and know what's that's like and it's not the blood flow or a pulse beat that I'm feeling either . This movement is like random little kicks I can even see it happening on my right side of my belly . Feels and looks like little kicks haha am i going crazy . Is visible to other people too like my partner seen it . At my scan during the week I was told I'm measuring bang on for my dates . I'm so confused hah

OMG I've just eaten a whole head of celery, tasted sooo good!
Normal, right? :haha:

my MS came back today :( although i'm so happy because it worried me that it was gone. Countdown is on for scan on wednesday, hoping all is good

I'm not really feeling sick at all now. My tests are getting darker though so I'm happy.

Got some crazy hormonal rage though. So so stressed and ragey atm. Hate it!

Congrats and welcome Lola33 and AndiAmsterdam!!

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Baby_dreams!

Glad your announcement went well CSTO! THat was my MIL too. lol.

Awesome you saw a heartbeat already Lucy!!

Have a great appointment Country_blonde! I don't have much symptoms right now either. Just here and there.

Keyval it's too early to be baby unless your dates are way off? at 7 weeks they don't really have legs and arms yet! More like little nubs. Maybe it's cause of the extra blood flow. you do have an artery in your abdomen that is pumping.But I'm excited for that feeling again too! I just want to get to 14 weeks cause I figure anywhere from there on out is a go :p since number one I felt at 17 and number 2 at 16.... ha. Just need to get past Christmas!

AFM I'm still feeling mostly fine!! Except you know 1:30am when I wake up nauseous enough to feel like puking for an hour :( boooooo. Missed my workout this morning because of it! Slept in lol. Annoying! Feel nauseous again now too. SO SO SO Glad it's FRIDAY! So cold here though -33 with windchill this morning. So kinda glad I skipped my run hehe

Congrats and welcome Lola33 and AndiAmsterdam!!

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Baby_dreams!

Glad your announcement went well CSTO! THat was my MIL too. lol.

Awesome you saw a heartbeat already Lucy!!

Have a great appointment Country_blonde! I don't have much symptoms right now either. Just here and there.

Keyval it's too early to be baby unless your dates are way off? at 7 weeks they don't really have legs and arms yet! More like little nubs. Maybe it's cause of the extra blood flow. you do have an artery in your abdomen that is pumping.But I'm excited for that feeling again too! I just want to get to 14 weeks cause I figure anywhere from there on out is a go :p since number one I felt at 17 and number 2 at 16.... ha. Just need to get past Christmas!

AFM I'm still feeling mostly fine!! Except you know 1:30am when I wake up nauseous enough to feel like puking for an hour :( boooooo. Missed my workout this morning because of it! Slept in lol. Annoying! Feel nauseous again now too. SO SO SO Glad it's FRIDAY! So cold here though -33 with windchill this morning. So kinda glad I skipped my run hehe

oh my thats cold!!! it hasnt come out here... yet ick i dont even want to think about it

I get middle of the night sickeness too ajarvis!
I wouldn't want to go outside in -33, never mind running! Yikes!

Hi can I join? Due July 17, have hardly any symptoms at all yet which is starting to freak me out a little... no morning sickness, hardly sore boobs. I'd love to have a bit more 'proof' that I am indeed pregnant...

Well I'm good with short runs in that temp. Nothing longer than half hour though! I have a 10K scheduled on Sun. Hoping it warms up! Need to try and find the motivation to hit the gym tonight! We shall see ha.

The middle of the night sickness is brutal. I probably could have gotten up and eaten and made it go away, but I just wanted to sleep lol.

Welcome Calcifer! I'll add you to the list :) Also July 17th is my oldest sons Birthday :D

Is it too early to show at 5 weeks with 2nd pregnancy?

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
Well, I made a test today. I just wanted to see that it is getting somewhere. I never have used a digital one before. So I went to the store and hoped to get 2-3 weeks from Clear Blue. After seeing the result I feel a bit relieved and I hope it helps me have less worry.

Attachments

• 2014-11-28 18.32.21.jpg
    2014-11-28 18.32.21.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
Well I'm good with short runs in that temp. Nothing longer than half hour though! I have a 10K scheduled on Sun. Hoping it warms up! Need to try and find the motivation to hit the gym tonight! We shall see ha.

The middle of the night sickness is brutal. I probably could have gotten up and eaten and made it go away, but I just wanted to sleep lol.

Welcome Calcifer! I'll add you to the list :) Also July 17th is my oldest sons Birthday :D

I ran when it was 1 degree here the other night. My hands were freezing!!!
I swear I would turn to a block of ice at -33 :haha:

Missed my run today as I had to take the kiddies to the doctors for jabs, hubby works until 10 tonight, so no chance there! Feel all fat and bloated too, was hoping for a nice run to smooth me back out! Never mind, there's always tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->