July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Khatif, congrats on the digi, always reassuring! :)

Baby girl, nope not too early apparently. I have similar bloat going on, it's crazy!!

Hi to all the new ladies, we must have loads of july mummies now!! :yipee:

Khatif, congrats on the digi, always reassuring! :)

Baby girl, nope not too early apparently. I have similar bloat going on, it's crazy!!

Hi to all the new ladies, we must have loads of july mummies now!! :yipee:

Dan-o - I wondered if it could have been a mixture of both - bloating and baby? Idk I know it is the size of a poppy seed at this point if I really am only 5 weeks. But we will see when I have my appointment in 2.5 weeks!

:hi: to all the new mammas!!

It's so lovely to hear about all the fab scans. My next is on 11th dec & I can't wait!!!

babygirl right now it's bloat :( I looked pregnant and had tight pants. Today the bloat receded and I'm back in my normal size lol. I have gained weight, but think it's in the boobs a bit, the extra blood etc. Your uterus doesn't move out of the pelvic area til around 12 weeks. Bit earlier, or later for some depending on their body. I think 5 weeks is sweetpea size? For size of baby?

Dan-o It takes some good skin covering to not be a block of ice at -30! I've only done a couple runs at that temp. I think it qualifies for a treadmill day :p Going to try and hit the gym after picking up the kiddies etc. I need to do 3K tomorrow, and 10 on Sunday so I already have running plans haha.

So excited to hear all the happy updates!

Ajarvis - I'm freezing. This weather needs to leave immediately.

Welcome to all the new July moms!!

Great news on the recent scans- so happy everything looked good!

Heaven- looks like we are scan-day buddies. I have one wed too. What time is yours? Mine is at 7:30 am followed by the hour long apt.

Welcome to all the new July moms!!

Great news on the recent scans- so happy everything looked good!

Heaven- looks like we are scan-day buddies. I have one wed too. What time is yours? Mine is at 7:30 am followed by the hour long apt.

mine is at 8:15 am not looking forward to the early morning:coffee: how many weeks are you?

Hi ladies haven't been on for a few days felt pretty rough! Morning sickness seems to have gotten me pretty bad.

Glad to see people scans are going well, I've got 4 weeks until my next scan feels like years away even tempted to book another private scan but don't want to waste money.

I got my blood test results back luckily it's not obstetric cholestasis, but I do have anaemia so have been given some iron tablets and a re test in 4 weeks if it's not helping I'll have an iron injection.

Never been anaemic before so a new one on me!

So jealous of everyone having appointments and scans! :haha:

Congrats everyone on your scans! I can't wait for my first one. :D

Seems like ms has hit right at 5 weeks. Thanksgiving was tough! I wanted to eat ALL the foods, but I barely ate anything all day. :(

I purchased a woven wrap in a pre-order a few months ago (for babywearing!) and it arrived today. I opened the package and just started crying. It's gorgeous, and I can't wait to wrap up our rainbow baby in this rainbow wrap. :D

Oooh piccies of the wrap please! I have 3 carriers here for baby (one currently in use by my youngest) :haha:

It's Vaquero Cabana Under the Sun, blue weft. :)

Attachments

• 10690050_683216378466730_8020093671767770722_n.jpg
    10690050_683216378466730_8020093671767770722_n.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
that's gorgeous!

i googled and found the website - they are all so pretty!

Who is roughly 5 weeks? What are your symptoms?:)

I'm exactly 5 weeks. I'm exhausted, I've had some bouts of fairly bad nausea, but it comes and goes. My boobs now hurt, especially my nipples, and my skin is trying to decide if it wants to break out or not. I've had some painful spots that haven't really turned into pimples. I've also had some mild to moderate uterine cramping that is mostly on the right side, which is the side I ovulated on, so I'm assuming that's the side baby is implanted on. I didn't start to have symptoms until about 4w5d, other than the cramping and tiredness.

Who is roughly 5 weeks? What are your symptoms?:)

I am 5 weeks 2 days today. Hardly feel anything. Sometimes a bit of pulling feeling around my uterus but that's. No morning sickness, no cramp, no sore boobs. My nipples sometimes maybe a bit sensitive.
If I would not have tests to confirm I wouldn't know I am pregnant. That's why I was so happy yesterday with my digi result.

My only symptom now is super sore boobies and the odd bit of nausea oh and a constant snotty nose since find out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->