July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

It's 3:14am right now and this is the 3rd night in a row I wake up throwing up and can't go back to sleep :( this is horrible 12 weeks hurry up please

With my son I was sick until the 16th weeks. I did throw up 7-8 times a day. I know how bad is that! It will pass!

Is anyone else totally off food? There's literally nothing that excites me or that I want to have.

I ate out last night and just picked. I'm eating out tonight after my graduation and again I'm just thinking there will be nothing I want from one of my favourite restaurants!

I'm not terribly nauseous and this is so not like me. I love my food. The little ant in my tummy is causing havoc ;)

Thanks girls.

Yay for all the fab scans.

I literally have sore breasts as a symptom. I wouldn't know I was pregnant if it wasn't for that but my meds can hide pregnancy symptoms.

Lucy I was like that for a few weeks, made my food shop cheaper :haha:

Congrats on your graduation.

So worried about my scan today, my only symptoms are sore boobs and some nausea x

:hugs: baby. I'm not holding much thought on to symptoms. What time is your appointment?

I hope you have something to keep you busy until then :)

Ooh good luck baby dreams! Look forward to your update!

Lucy I've been like that, nothing takes my fancy except random stuff! I normally just end up grazing, which isn't helping my bloat lol!

Lucy I've been like that, nothing takes my fancy except random stuff! I normally just end up grazing, which isn't helping my bloat lol!

I can relate to this dan-o. I have killer bloat but can't stop eating! Nothing I fancy is very healthy either!!

Baby_dreams - good luck with your scan today!

Mama bee- congrats on the scan! That's awesome! Did doc say the cyst is ok?

I haven't seen the doctor yet. The ultrasound tech didn't seem at all concerned about it. It seems odd to me because the pain I have is on the other side. I guess it is nothing to worry about. I assume they'll keep an eye on it in future scans.

I'm also having trouble with food. I can either go all day without eating or I get really hungry and nothing sounds good. I eat something for nutrition sake, and then get super nauseous. About all I can consistently handle is junk. Bread and cake and stuff that is not good for me. My weight isn't changing so I'm thankful for that, but being extremely bloated and gassy isn't helping the waistline. If only I could poop more.....sigh.
Thanksgiving was hard because all of the food looked so good and I wanted to eat so much. All I could do was stare. Pitiful. Hopefully soon enough things will turn around. I love food and our breakup has been rough!

Good luck baby dreams!! Let us know how it goes!

Lucy, I'm the same way... The first few weeks I wanted everything, was always starving, and now I can barely eat.

I'm 9 weeks today! Baby is the size of a grape and has a handprint. :) so exciting.

Good luck baby dreams!! Let us know how it goes!

Lucy, I'm the same way... The first few weeks I wanted everything, was always starving, and now I can barely eat.

I'm 9 weeks today! Baby is the size of a grape and has a handprint. :) so exciting.

yay Livvy :) im 7 weeks exactly two weeks behind you!

I woke up this morning thinking okay that umbilical cord is growing meaning the baby is getting what I'm eating I need to start eating better. The first week pregnant I eat so healthy but with this nausea & food aversions I just eat whatever sounds good that moment and it hasn't been healthy! So many foods disgust me!

Scan went well measuring 8 weeks 3 days xxx
https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j126/NicolaLD/20141129_165559.jpg

Congrats on all the lovely scans ladies! I just had to catch up on 8 pages, just been so busy. I'm feeling pretty good really. 8 weeks 2 days today according to my temps, 9+2 according to lmp. I am definitely not eating enough. Usually two small meals and just not hungry the rest of the day. Trying to throw some healthy snacks in between. Sore boobs, and my back aches but that's about it. Scan is booked for Tuesday afternoon :)

I woke up this morning thinking okay that umbilical cord is growing meaning the baby is getting what I'm eating I need to start eating better. The first week pregnant I eat so healthy but with this nausea & food aversions I just eat whatever sounds good that moment and it hasn't been healthy! So many foods disgust me!

I feel the exact same way.... I've been eating so many carbs...

I'm 8 weeks today according to ovulation!! 10 sleeps until our ultrasound :yipee: I got my first bfp 4 weeks 2 days ago... And I'm in awe of how fast those 4weeks 2 days went!! The next 32 are sure to fly by....:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->