July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Congrats on the fab scan baby dreams!!

Great scan pic Babydreams!

I know what you mean feb4th2011! I got my BFP 5 weeks 2 days ago. Whenever I realize how long it's been feels like time's flying. But in the moment it feels like it's crawling lol

Baby dreams congrats on the great scan!

Heaven- I think I'm 7+6 today, and will be 8+3 on Wed for the scan. That's going by ovulation tests so I won't worry if the scan puts me back a day or two. I see you are 7 wks today so just about a week apart from me!

Lovely scan pic baby_dreams!

Anyone feeling stretching/ crampy pains in their belly had them most of the day as if I'm extremely bloated?

I've been feeling a lot of stretching and last night I almost swear I was having Braxton hicks it feel real tight for a few seconds right in my pubic bone area .. It's way too early for that thought right

Sickness has hit me tonight and the constant need to pee not good as we are currently on a matress on the floor due to a broken bed and trying to get up with bad hips is killling me lol

I've been having some cramping/tightening/possible stretching. It was fairly bad for a few days but now it's down to just once or twice each day for the most part. It's irritating but I just keep reminding myself that it's productive. lol.

Lovely scan pic baby_dreams!

Anyone feeling stretching/ crampy pains in their belly had them most of the day as if I'm extremely bloated?

Ive been feeling a lot of stretching today and yesterday. Not crampy at all though. I just keep telling my hubs that baby is growing fast! Cant wait until my next scan on dec 18th!! I'll be 10+4, cant complain about the wait since itll be my 3rd scan already :happydance:

Wow this is an active thread. I'm tentatively in here. My due date is July 17. But I went for a scan and dr could not find a pregnancy in the uterus. Re-scan on Monday. I have normal doubling hcg (thursdsy my hcg was 3700) I'm patiently waiting but I feel as if everything is normal. Minimal symptoms.

Everything happend so fast!! Took a test on sunday got confirmed wed that I am now almost 6 wks!! July 26th 2015 due date!! So far extremely tired making full shifts at work very hard. get the pissed off crying easy now. soreish boobs and that's it so far. 1st pregnancy so scared and excited! DH is hoping for a girl.

Hehe good to hear! I have been having
To pee tons! Sore boobs and bigger boobs, cranky
(Poor hubby) lol and the cramping has mostly disAppeared, and is now just pulling and twinging. Im tired and sluggish. Feeling like the days are crawling by. Super excited for my appointment but I don't get an ultrasound until
The week after :(

I'm still quite crampy. Just a full ache which is niggling away and bothering me! Makes me feel full.

I'm feeling quite nervous as my last MC started on 6+4 and it's coming up to that time.

I'm still quite crampy. Just a full ache which is niggling away and bothering me! Makes me feel full.

I'm feeling quite nervous as my last MC started on 6+4 and it's coming up to that time.

I know exactly what you mean . With my Mmc the baby stopped growing at 9w4d I'm so nervous but I get an ultrasound on dec 8

:hugs: girls, such an anxious time for you both x

Any other uk ladies desperate for a scan?! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow which means at least another 4 weeks for a scan! I'm so anxious in this pregnancy I want to know if everything is ok! X

My tests are getting lighter :/ Gonna get a digi later to see whats happening. Not feeling hopeful though tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->