July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Remember lines arent reliable though x

Happy 8 weeks Tasha!

Yea they are crappy cheapo tests too, I shouldn't rely on them so much tbh.

How many weeks are you, Wiggler? I read somewhere that at a certain point the level of HCG in your system blows out the tests and they are lighter. After I read that, I put all of mine away and gave it a rest. Hopefully that is all that is going on with you. FX for a positive digital and happy scan soon! :hugs:

Between 5 and 6 weeks I think, I'm rubbish at tracking my periods

My test went super light when I was 4 weeks 2 days after getting a positive 3+5. I'll keep everything crossed for you hun!

I read that you can dilute your urine with a couple drops of water to counter the high HCG and should get a darker line. Perhaps research it a little and see what you find.

Welcome Bee lady and katangel90!! Good luck on your scan tomorrow bee lady.

Wiggler when are you due? I don't see you on the list! Did I miss you? I hope not! Depending on how far along you are a disappearing line can be normal I've heard!

I've had a constant lower left pelvic pain since yesterday morning. From what I remember, round ligament pain is intermittent and uterine stretching is like period cramping. Is this just my body's way of stretching this time, or has someone experienced something like this and it turned out to be something else? I wonder if I should mention it during my nurse visit tomorrow.

Wiggler, the line getting lighter doesn't mean that there is something wrong. The color of the run depends on more things just like HCG level.
Try not to be too nervous. If the hcg is getting high the line can be lighter or even give negative result. If you really want keep on testing make a mix of water and urine to dip the stick in.

:hugs: Wiggler! As the other ladies said, try not to focus too much on lines now.

I'm not on the list because I am not sure when my EDD is :haha:

Thanks ladies. I am reminding myself that I still have symptoms (peeing lots and sore boobs) which is good :)

Hi ladies. Mind if I join in?? My edd is July 28th.
This is our second. We were TTC for 7th cycle when we got our bfp! So excited though feels a bit unreal. This time I have to keep reminding myself that I am pregnant. No signs other than get so tired. Best of luck to everyone. Looking forward to sharing this journey together!! :flower:

Welcome Canada.

Wriggler, you've had your bfp for a couple of weeks right?

Im getting really anxiouse for tomorrows scan incase nothing is there or its in the wrong place i have to go on my own too as hubbys hurt his back

Welcome Canadabear!

Whisper, I hope that scan goes well! Can anyone else go with you? My DH was away for my first one, but my mom tagged along, just in case.

Welcome Canadabear!

Whisper, I hope that scan goes well! Can anyone else go with you? My DH was away for my first one, but my mom tagged along, just in case.

My friend is going to try and meet me there but its an early appointment and she may not make it

:hugs: whisper. It's scary going alone. Two of mine my DH has been there for and it was tough but you will be fine x

Welcome Canada.

Wriggler, you've had your bfp for a couple of weeks right?

Yea, but from how faint the tests were and when I *think* my period was I think I got it before 4 weeks.

Sorry ladies for being out of the loop I was in the hospital again due to really bad cramping and spotting and with the holidays we've been to both of our families for thanksgiving holiday. I am still in shock have to call my OB on Monday to let her know there is in fact two babies growing in there. I have my first maternal fetal medicine appointment on Tuesday with an hour long scan to determine if they are definitely mo/di twins as it appears they might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->