July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yikes! Hope you're ok now j_d_mommy :hugs:

Well I did the digi (was super hard holding my pee for 4 hours :haha:) and it said 3+ :happydance: Feeling a lot better now :)

I need to find out OH's days off in the next few weeks so I can book my booking in appointment with the GP.

Well I did the digi (was super hard holding my pee for 4 hours :haha:) and it said 3+ :happydance: Feeling a lot better now :)

I need to find out OH's days off in the next few weeks so I can book my booking in appointment with the GP.

yayy the 3+club

yayy the 3+club

Now I just need to join the "I know my due date" club :rofl:

yayy the 3+club

Now I just need to join the "I know my due date" club :rofl:

lol im there now im not quite sure my due dateits either the 25th 24th 26 or 23 lol

Yay wiggler . Will you see someone soon?

It'll probably be a few weeks to see a doc, then a few weeks to see a midwife then scan in Jan at some point.

I need to change GP surgery though, there is no way my pelvis will hold up to me walking 2 miles each way with Sophie in the carrier and Bethany in the pushchair for appointments. I'll probably do that after the initial appointment with my GP so I am on the MW database.

That's not too long really. It's the norm here too x

Congrats and welcome canadabear!

wiggler so you think you're 6ish weeks? Do you not have a LMP to go on for EDD? If not are you getting a dating scan at some point?

AFM - ladies -26 -30 windchill this am. COLD. Finished an 8.5K run. Just over an hour long. did my due diligence for the day. Now inside and get ready for the Grey Cup :)

Wow, that's beyond cold.

What's the grey cup?

Canadian Football championship. Calgary Stampeders and Hamilton Tiger Cats - my mom's family is from hamilton and us kids are from Calgary. So different allegiances lol. All getting together to watch.

It was the same with me. It helped me to see the 3+ when I was 5+1 :)

I'll be cheering for the stamps ajarvis! Although im a true riders fan!!! I woke up today to a lovely -34 feels like -42 with the wind... How is this even okay?! My symptoms are all fading... Like last time. I feel a bit panicked, but am trying to keep my cool. The thought of showing up to my U/S and not seeing what should be there is haunting me.

Sounds fun. Enjoy &#55357;&#56832;

:hugs: feb x

Hi ladies, just checking in to say hi. I was worried about lack of symptoms and still am to a certain extent but am feeling positive about having retched in the street today because the grease smell of a restaurant was just too much to bear... it's the small things hey! I'm getting intermittent cramping but it's also linked to constipation which is a sign too I guess... I have some white CM, like chalk stains nearly (TMI wwww lol) and my breasts are definitely fuller and sensitive nearly all the time though not sore. I also get tired easily and am feeling nauseous tonight after having eating a delicious burger and chips... punishment? :) I don't really get nausea otherwise however...

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else with very few symptoms, like me? I was told not to come in for a scan until after week 9 but I'm seeing so many ladies on here having had a first scan that it's kind of freaking me out... would I know before week 9 if anything was wrong?

It was 55F this morning when the hubs and I were driving home from a friends house. Supposed to be below freezing (in the 20's) tomorrow. Thankfully no snow has been forecast!

I'm getting a slight reprieve from nausea, I think. (Which is nice. haha) But my boobs are still sore. Not much else to report!

Hi ladies. Mind if I join in?? My edd is July 28th.
This is our second. We were TTC for 7th cycle when we got our bfp! So excited though feels a bit unreal. This time I have to keep reminding myself that I am pregnant. No signs other than get so tired. Best of luck to everyone. Looking forward to sharing this journey together!! :flower:

Canadabear- my Edd is July 31st! We are close !:) I am 5 w3d (roughly). Sore boobs, peeing more, tired, intermittent cramping. Are you 5-6 weeks? When's your scan/appointment ? :)

Hi ladies, just checking in to say hi. I was worried about lack of symptoms and still am to a certain extent but am feeling positive about having retched in the street today because the grease smell of a restaurant was just too much to bear... it's the small things hey! I'm getting intermittent cramping but it's also linked to constipation which is a sign too I guess... I have some white CM, like chalk stains nearly (TMI wwww lol) and my breasts are definitely fuller and sensitive nearly all the time though not sore. I also get tired easily and am feeling nauseous tonight after having eating a delicious burger and chips... punishment? :) I don't really get nausea otherwise however...

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else with very few symptoms, like me? I was told not to come in for a scan until after week 9 but I'm seeing so many ladies on here having had a first scan that it's kind of freaking me out... would I know before week 9 if anything was wrong?

Im barely having any symptoms. Only a couple days of all day long queasiness, other than that just random waves. Boobs are fuller but thats pretty much it. And I had an early scan but only because im considered high risk due to lupus, otherwise I wouldnt have had my 1st scan until 10 weeks.

Great game eh feb4th2011? Stamps got lucky though! So glad we don't have that deep cold right now!!

I have very few symptoms too! I hear the placenta is taking over. Good on it if so lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->