July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Canadabear- my Edd is July 31st! We are close !:) I am 5 w3d (roughly). Sore boobs, peeing more, tired, intermittent cramping. Are you 5-6 weeks? When's your scan/appointment ? :)

Hi! 6weeks on Tuesday. No appointment until the 16th! Feels like forever.. But with work and Christmas crafts I am hoping to keep busy. When's your appointment?
I am going with midwife here unless there are complications. :flower:

Ajarvis - I almost cried when Hamilton got that touchdown bc I didn't see the flag! Longest 30 seconds ever.

Jbk - oh no!! Be careful not to get it! We just finally got over sick here and now my son has another high fever and is vomiting. Never ends... Hope the pink eye clears up quickly!!

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling today? <3

Morning!

Whisper - :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine

I have a rotten cold today, my little boy is at my mums til this evening so just me and the girls at home today. A day of films and snuggles is in order I think :)

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling today? <3

I couldn't get out of bed because the room was spinning I was that nauseous.

I'm sickenly happy about having ms though!

Good morning,

Well, I am very very down tbh. I don't feel pregnant at all...It makes me very sad and I cannot be happy or enjoy it. I cannot believe it is true and not having one single symptoms makes me said. I sit here waiting to get a mc instead of trusting in my body and God and be happy with my + tests.

Good morning,

Well, I am very very down tbh. I don't feel pregnant at all...It makes me very sad and I cannot be happy or enjoy it. I cannot believe it is true and not having one single symptoms makes me said. I sit here waiting to get a mc instead of trusting in my body and God and be happy with my + tests.

I totally relate to this. Some days I feel ok about it but today is a "down" day. I have very mild sore bbs and keep poking at them - now I'm not sure if they're just sore from too much poking! Do you have any scans/appointments booked? I have a scan booked for Friday - so worried about what it might/might not show.

Trying really hard not to google or dwell.

Going Christmas shopping today :xmas6: I feel sick if I think about my lack of symptoms too much :(

Good morning,

I totally get that! I literally just have two (not very strong) positive pregnancy tests to show for this... no AF, a big bigger boobs and very very dispersed mild nausea which could be due to anything really... I am not enjoying pregnancy so far whatsoever because I'm like you, completely expecting to see the worst every time I go to the loo... it's probably not going to get better until I get a scan, but the smart thing for me to do is to wait another couple of weeks to ensure there is actually something to see on the scan so... I return to just waiting.

Whisper - sorry the scan didn't go as well as hoped. I sometimes have more positive opks in a cycle than just one. So if you stopped testing after the first positive there's every chance you ov'd later than you think. :hugs:

Whisper- it's not over yet hun. Take care of yourself and try to stay calm. Is it really a whole week you have to wait? It's Monday morning for me right now...

Whisper- it's not over yet hun. Take care of yourself and try to stay calm. Is it really a whole week you have to wait? It's Monday morning for me right now...

Yep a week today im going to go insane

Khatif and calcifier- I'm the exact same... Woke up today feeling absolutely normal... Funny how feeling good makes you think something is wrong eh? I'm sure everything is fine for all of us, I was the same when I was pg with ds... Just can't wait for a scan and some peace of mind... At least we are not alone!

It can be very though to wait a week but it is not over yet, it is very early still. You will have your hb next week. Finger crossed for you. It will be difficult to countdown the days till Monday. We are here for you if you need some support. /hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->