July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ive just been hit by major nausea had to run to the loo not good when off xmas shopping

just wanted to chime in on the party:winkwink:

i haven't been able to post because everyone seemed to be having great scans and good news and i am definitely in the "cannot relax or enjoy any of this" group. i finally caved and went off base for a private scan and at 8+1, baby was measuring at 6+5ish(?) and no heartbeat. it's been a rough 4 days, to say the least. i finally got the base OB clinic to agree to order an ultrasound, even though they gave me the run around and claimed there was nothing they could do until my 12 week appointment (such BS) so now i have to wait until the 9th, but at least it's something. cried all morning anyway. sigh. possibly not knowing anything would have been better...?:shrug::dohh:

Whisper I'm praying for you.

I had been feeling really good about everything and still feel ok but I have my scan tomorrow and now I'm starting to get really nervous about what I will or won't see. I'm sure everything is fine but it still bothers me that I haven't had any morning sickness hardly at all. I have sciatica and I can't eat much, and sore bigger boobs but that's about it.

Whisper & Jumpingo, you have my prayers. What a rough wait! Hopefully the dates are off and it is too early for the HB to show. Please keep us updated and let us know what kind of support you need. :hugs:

Whisper- sometimes the scanning techs can be a mm out and that mm can make all the diffence! I'm thinking of you Hun, hope the next 7days go quickly!

Afm- I feel terrible! These iron tablets don't seem to be helping if anything I'm feeling worse! I've got a Doppler from my previous pregnancy and managed to find baby's on the Doppler so feel it's calmed me a little bit!

The weird thing is im measuring 2.8 mm what on line says is normal for 6 weeks but she put under on the notes that im only measurung 5 +2

Girls, I pray for you both. I hope it will come out good on the end. They maybe checked it wrong.

But this is my nightmare to sit here and waiting to see my little dot and it will not be there or there will not be a heartbeat while we all hope for it.
All people say to me that I have to have faith and trust in my body. It all went good with my son so it will go good now as well....I am sorry but that does not make me more relax..

Aw whisper that is a long week to wait. Try and stay positive :hugs:

Hope all goes well for you too jumpingo! :hugs:

Sorry so many of you are feeling worried and down. First trimester is never fun.

The weird thing is im measuring 2.8 mm what on line says is normal for 6 weeks but she put under on the notes that im only measurung 5 +2

I had a scan at exactly 6 weeks going by lmp and was 3mm with a hb and no one seemed concerned. I'm one or two days behind that probably as my positive opk was on day 14 and I had another on day 15 so I'm guessing I ovulated on either day 15 or early 16.

I agree it's very difficult to measure them at this time. Everywhere I read online said 3mm for 6 weeks was small but after knowing my miacarriage history the sonographer was genuinely congratulating me and reassuring telling me there was absolutely nothing wrong with this pregnancy.

Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you x

Thinking of you whisper and jumpingo. Wishing for the best.

Sammynashley that's awesome you found the heartbeat! Especially so early! I wonder if they'll look for one at my Midwife appt. on Friday.

whisper and jumping - wishing and hoping for good news for you both in a week.

Canadabear- my Edd is July 31st! We are close !:) I am 5 w3d (roughly). Sore boobs, peeing more, tired, intermittent cramping. Are you 5-6 weeks? When's your scan/appointment ? :)

Hi! 6weeks on Tuesday. No appointment until the 16th! Feels like forever.. But with work and Christmas crafts I am hoping to keep busy. When's your appointment?
I am going with midwife here unless there are complications. :flower:

Oh I know how you feel! My 1st appointment isn't until the 18th! That feels like a lifetime away! Idk what I am going to do ! My work is slow right now so that doesn't help ! I am going to see an OB as my last delivery was an emergency and I don't want to risk that just in case!

whisper and jumpingo.. praying!! :flower: I can only agree with the others about measurements, implantation, etc. Hoping for good news!!! :hugs:

Ajarvis- it was pretty awesome! Last time I tried was Saturday but wasn't expecting to hear much due to being a bit wobbly around the belly and scar tissue from 2previous elcs.. Was deffo baby sounded like a steam train at 135bpm

If they don't do an ultra sound at the first appointment, will they do a Doppler to check the heartbeat do you think? Does anyone know?

I finally got round to booking my drs appointment today! Also suffering a lot of cramps in my lower back this afternoon/evening, can't wait for DD to go to bed so i can relax in the bath for a bit!

Mine didnt do a doppler at my first (7w4d)... she said not until my 12 week. Hopefully I'll see a beautiful heartbeat tomorrow at my scan (8w4d) :)

If they don't do an ultra sound at the first appointment, will they do a Doppler to check the heartbeat do you think? Does anyone know?

usually not.. it's super hard to find a hb with a doppler before 9-ish weeks.

usually not.. it's super hard to find a hb with a doppler before 9-ish weeks.

Darn :( So this first appointment is going to be boring then. I don't get an ultrasound or get to hear the heartbeat. But when I have my appointment I will be roughly 8 weeks. So maybe that is why they wont do an U/S until the week after? I hate waiting! So impatient! Not to mention work is slow and my back is aching so bad :(

What kind of doppler do you have sammynashley?

I'll be almost 10 weeks at my 1st appt. not sure if they'll listen for HB or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->