July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

i have my scan in two days i'm so nervous, i feel like crying everytime i think about it, and i shouldnt but i just can't help the anxiety:cry:

heaven - i was doing really well until today. Now my anxiety is kind of through the roof today. I'm really quite worried that the baby isnt growing properly...I really hope we both have great scans on Wed.

heaven - i was doing really well until today. Now my anxiety is kind of through the roof today. I'm really quite worried that the baby isnt growing properly...I really hope we both have great scans on Wed.

:hugs: i think we just have to tell ourselves that everything will be beautiful.

Just looking at my maternity notes with lena and at 6 weeks there was n hb but 7 weeks there was so fingers crossed next week il see something

Ajarvis- I have a Sonoline B fetal Doppler, I bought it from amazon 2+ years ago. It's pretty good never had any issues with it.

Are any of you that this your first nervous?
Right when I found out I was scared, I mean trying is one thing but when you find out its like bam! So much was going through my mind. I have just been excited the last few weeks but now I'm all nervous again it might be the hormones intensifying them but I just want to be a really good mom, I want to do everything right, raise them right, provide them everything they need and I also want to be strong as a person myself and have life perfect them to be apart of! I think about them growing up and everything they will need car, college, phone, insurance, etc. I know its so far ahead but I just keep overwhelming myself thinking am I really ready! I know I just need to give it to god and that it will all come natural to me but i'm so worried. Is this normal? You mom's that already have children did you experience this?

Hi, ladies! :hi: May I join your July group?

I'm due July 17th based on LMP; July 18th based on date of O. I haven't had it confirmed yet because my first appointment is one week from today, December 8th.

heaven and Kozmik, I am right there with you ladies. I had a MMC back in June, my bean just stopped growing. We never even got to hear a heartbeat. :cry: I can't help but feel anxious, nervous, apprehensive...and a little excited, but that emotion is outweighed by the others. I'm sure by the time next Monday morning rolls around, I'm going to be nothing but a ball of jittery nerves. :|

heaven and Kozmik, good luck to both of you with your scans Wednesday. Please let us know how they go - I'm sure we'll hear good news! :hugs:

babyv, I think those feelings are completely normal, because we all want to be awesome moms and provide the very best for our little ones. I don't have any children yet, but I totally understand where you're coming from and feel the same way! I think you're right about leaving it up to God, but it sure is hard when you don't know what's going on or what to expect, etc. It is very overwhelming to go from TTC to pregnant, so I believe our feelings are normal. :hugs:

Mine is Monday at 9:00!!! I know you're about 6 hours ahead of me, but still, that's pretty awesome. I'll be thinking of you and keeping FX for you, hun.

I have a 6 year old and I got pregnant at a young age (18). So I was not prepared and I was obviously irresponsible. I was so nervous! But I am so glad I had my child at that age. She really turned my life around and I wouldn't trade it for the world. She is smart, fun and has a wonderful personality. She loves to help me and is learning so much in school! You will do great! Especially that you actually care and are having those thoughts :) Finances work themselves out! God has a reason and plan for everything :)

babyvaughan.....this is my first and i'm beyond nervous. I question everything! can I eat this, do this? lol. I drive OH crazy. he's already been thru this so he just keeps telling me to "knock it off". LOL

But, I have exactly 6 weeks of leave saved up on my due date...if I don't take any between now and then. that's a plus!

Welcome fluffet521! congrats :) Let me know what date to put you on for the list!

I am on my third and was scared to death when I found out lol. 3 kids! WTF :p I'll be honest. I found out at 3 weeks 4 days. Had 2 glasses of wine and a smoke and went to bed :p period wasn't due for 5 days so baby doesn't get any of that lol. But then I felt super guilty and downed like 5 glasses of water. Irrational much? haha. So you're definitely not alone lol.

AFM I am so sick today. Thankfully SO is hitting the grocery store for me as I was going to go on the way home to get the kids snack stuff for school lunches. But I'm seriously afraid I'd just puke everywhere! At least at home I can just make dinner in peace ha.

I'm having fairly bad back pain, but I sort of just thought it was my already bad back and not pregnancy related. (I fractured a vertebrae a few years ago.) I broke down and took tylenol for it yesterday, because just using the heating pad wasn't cutting it anymore. :/

Nausea has set in..ugh. It's hard to feel hungry and want to eat and also want to vomit at the same time. Also having some upset stomach here and there. I weighed myself today and have lost about 6lbs...which I didn't expect.

I'm having fairly bad back pain, but I sort of just thought it was my already bad back and not pregnancy related. (I fractured a vertebrae a few years ago.) I broke down and took tylenol for it yesterday, because just using the heating pad wasn't cutting it anymore. :/

I've been taking Tylenol daily for 2-3 days .. Man this is rough lol and it's only the very beginning .!

Had some very very tiny bit of brown spotting tonight! Seriously freaked me out. Spoke with nurses and they said keep an eye on it and cone in if more and/or bright red. :shrug: just resting and drinking lots of fluids. She said a very small amount if brown spotting is quite common in early pregnancy..but to take it easy.
I have only told my boss at work because I work for a shipping company and am not going to be lifting any boxes. Now I am not even going to lift the light ones!
The nurse did say its good no spotting in my underwear.. Was only a tiny bit tonight when I wiped. Don't remember ever having that with DS.
Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->