July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Iv been eating anything I can last few days and tbh not worrying half as much as I did first time . Iv been horrendously sick so I'm guessing that's a good enough sign anyway hah . Pretty much any food that seems appealing I'm eating and I have Been drinking some fizzy drinks because it's better than nothing . Thankfully the sickness is getting much better . Sick once every morning then after breakfast feel good . Then I have been sick at night too but just usually once as well . So much better than before couldn't even keep water down . I feel you don't have as much time to worry when you have another to run around after as well ha

Thank you, sweet ladies ajarvis and holly! <3 :)

ajarvis, MKAC and Keyval, I'm sorry to hear y'all are feeling so sick. Tbh, I'm right there with you. Thankfully, I haven't thrown up yet but I'm expecting it to happen eventually, if not soon. It got so bad at one point this past weekend, I was sitting over the toilet waiting for it, but it never came. So I commiserate with all of you! :hugs:

Babygirl and csto, I'm sorry about your back pains. csto, that fractured vertabrae sounds terrible! :(

canada, that spotting would freak me out, too! Hopefully speaking with the nurses and having them confirm that it's common made you feel better. And good for you not picking up those boxes at work anymore! I've been making DH pick up cases of my water and his soda now, I just don't want to chance it. I wonder what weight is considered "safe" to lift...does anyone know? :shrug:

Afternoon ladies! Hope everyone is having a nice day :)

I still have this horrible cold, and that added to the usual first tri tiredness is making me so so tired! Trying to keep busy as I'm not sure the kids would appreciate me falling asleep :haha:

My abdomen/uterus I guess feels super tight today. Like it aches big time. Feels like I've been using my abs all day. I'm assuming it's because of the stretching and growing but definitely a new symptom.

fluffet521 whatever you did before you can do now! I still lift weights when I'm at the gym and carry my 5 year old who is around 40-45 lbs. Gym weights are heavier than that!

Thankfully most of my workday is not spent sick it's usually mid afternoon til I pass out after the kids are in bed. But still wish it would just go away :p

wiggler when I was PG with my youngest I use to fall asleep when my oldest was watching his bed time show so often lol. He'd wake me up after. K mom. bed time :p

I feel so guilty .. I feel like I'm not getting properly attached to this baby because I'm so scared of losing it. I don't talk to it yet like I did with DD I honestly don't even think about the future and having an actual baby it's like I'm jut tryin to get through each day.

Thank you, sweet ladies ajarvis and holly! <3 :)

ajarvis, MKAC and Keyval, I'm sorry to hear y'all are feeling so sick. Tbh, I'm right there with you. Thankfully, I haven't thrown up yet but I'm expecting it to happen eventually, if not soon. It got so bad at one point this past weekend, I was sitting over the toilet waiting for it, but it never came. So I commiserate with all of you! :hugs:

Babygirl and csto, I'm sorry about your back pains. csto, that fractured vertabrae sounds terrible! :(

canada, that spotting would freak me out, too! Hopefully speaking with the nurses and having them confirm that it's common made you feel better. And good for you not picking up those boxes at work anymore! I've been making DH pick up cases of my water and his soda now, I just don't want to chance it. I wonder what weight is considered "safe" to lift...does anyone know? :shrug:

i'm not sure but i lift my DD all the time and she is about 25 pounds, i'm hoping thats okay. Anything else unnecessary for me to lift i make DH do

I lift my 5 year old who is 45lbs. :)

I had horrible MS this morning. Yesterday minimal...what a tease.

I have my first scan in a couple hours, so excited, but nervous &#55357;&#56832;

I feel so guilty .. I feel like I'm not getting properly attached to this baby because I'm so scared of losing it. I don't talk to it yet like I did with DD I honestly don't even think about the future and having an actual baby it's like I'm jut tryin to get through each day.

BeautifulRose-

I know exactly how you are feeling! I did the same thing with my DD and now I am doing the same with this one. It is very normal as you hear about MC a lot. But have faith and trust that everything will be ok. If you stress too much it is much harder on the baby. Pray and God will take care of you. I have horrible anxiety and my mood has been down lately but I have been praying daily to ask God to lift me up and just give me the happiness and energy to get through each day. If the baby doesn't make it , God has a reason. But Miscarriages happened 15-20% of pregnancies in the 1st trimester. The other 80% survive. That's a lot! So try to stay positive and just think about how the baby needs your positive energy and love. :) I do know how you are feeling. Talk to your partner about your feelings and your family.

I Still have sore boobies and feel nauseas thats good right ben thinks that it was just the equiptment used thats why it was not picked up

I lift my 5 year old who is 45lbs. :)

I had horrible MS this morning. Yesterday minimal...what a tease.

I have my first scan in a couple hours, so excited, but nervous

Let us know how it goes, hun! Good luck! :hugs:

Hope the scan goes well jbk!!!

ajarvis - I did that when I was expecting my second :haha: No chance I could get away with it now, my girls are little monsters if they think I'm not looking :rofl:

I life all 3 of my kids, sometimes I have to lift the youngest 2 at the same time (one in the carrier and pick the 3 year old up if she has a strop) I think if its something you are used to then it's ok.

My pelvis is agony today. All i did was normal stuff, school run, Sophie in carrier, housework etc etc. I don't know how I'm going to manage til July. It's too early for the pelvis pain to start :cry:

Sorry for bringing my pity party here, just had a rubbish day and have no-one to vent to x x x

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I've been gone for about a week so I'm trying to get caught up on everything that's going on. It's so great to see all the new July mamas & all the activity going on here!

Good luck on your scan jbk!

Afm, I have virtually no symptoms anymore. Even my sore boobs have gone away. It's very nerve wracking because I don't feel pregnant at all & I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. I have my second scan next Wednesday at 10 weeks so I'm just praying everything goes well.

I found out from my blood work that I'm anemic so the doctor wants me to take additional iron supplements. I also forgot about which foods to avoid and ate salami and hot dogs last week. So now I'm doubly nervous that I hurt my baby!

I never in my wildest dreams thought pregnancy would cause so much worry & stress, but I guess it's just the beginning cause once you're a mommy the worrying never stops! :)

So, I feel we're all friends here, does anyone else 1) have a super sensitive vajayjay and is practically cumming at the sight of their OH and 2) bleeding a nice peachy/pink/brown immediately after sex?

It's like a blessing in one hand and a curse in the other.

Jbk- good luck with your scan

Lucy1- hahha, I wish I have zero sex drive when I'm pg... When we do it's a little painful for me but no bleeding here

Feeling rotten today, the only thing keeping me okay is if I keep eating- let the weight gain begin..... Have my first scan booked for the 11th can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->