July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Lucy, I have no sex drive right now and my nurse told me to hold off on sex until I see the doctor because I had a few days of spotting in week 6 of my pregnancy. So I've been trying to fulfill DH's needs in other ways lol!

Scan was great! Baby I measuring 7w3d, so change my due date to July 19th! HB was 151!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
Great Scan pic!! So looking forward to my own.. such a LONG wait here.. :coffee:

NO MORE SPOTTING TODAY!! :happydance: In all honesty it was very very light so probably nothing to worry about anyways. I am just taking it easy at work today and pretending my back is hurting... :blush:

scan is tomorrow at 8:15, my nerves are getting to me now. I'm going to try and take a bath tonight so i can relax, also may go home early as i'm feeling pretty off

jbk - That's awesome! Love, love, love that scan pic! So sweet! <3 You and I are right there together, I'm 7/17 or 7/18. I'll let y'all know for sure next Monday. :)

Lucy - I have no sex drive right now, either. :( I've been doing like Joy and fulfilling DH's needs in other ways. :winkwink: Even that is tough because I'm just so darn nauseous all the time! I'm actually a bit envious of your sensitivity "dilemma"!

Wiggler - I'm sorry you're having a rubbish day and pelvic pains on top of that! :hugs: I'll go ahead and speak for the rest of the ladies too and say that of course you can come here to vent! That's what we're here for, right? All you July Mamas have already been so great to me...I can't imagine anyone not being OK with venting!

Country - I'm right there with you, hun. Only eating small things throughout the day seems to keep the nausea at bay for me. Imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning and had lost several pounds! I'm sure it'll catch up with me soon, though, as my cravings have not been the healthiest. :|

Joy - I completely understand your concern, but I think your little one is OK. <3 It wouldn't be good to eat deli meat and hot dogs on a daily basis, but since I'm sure you don't plan on doing that, I bet baby will be just fine! :hugs: Once you see your doctor next week, they'll be able to reassure you about your lack of symptoms. You probably just lucked out and got over them quicker than most of us! Sending love, hugs and prayers your way, hun!

Thanks hun :hugs:

I have to keep reminding myself, the more I hurt the better baby is doing :haha: I am very scared though about how I am going to cope with 3 young kids when I am almost immobile though (I get this every pregnancy)

JBK - awesome scan! :) I am super jealous! I have like 2-3 weeks until I get mine
:( Before your appointment, How far along did you think you were?

I will be around 6 weeks on Thursday and I am not having any sickness. I hope I don't get it. When did all of you get your first bouts of sickness?

:hugs: Aww hun, I know it sucks, but it means you are filled with all the lovely baby hormones <3 :)

Babygirl - I never had proper sickness with any of mine. I would be sick if I had anything with oranges in when I was having my son, feel a little sick if I was hungry when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter and this time I felt a little sick to begin with, but no real morning sickness :) Fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones who avoid it :)

Babygirl - I never had proper sickness with any of mine. I would be sick if I had anything with oranges in when I was having my son, feel a little sick if I was hungry when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter and this time I felt a little sick to begin with, but no real morning sickness :) Fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones who avoid it :)

Wiggler- I guess I feel sick when I am hungry. And the other day I was cleaning the bathroom and got really nauseous, but it wasn't from the smells or anything because the bathroom wasn't smelly. So maybe and hopefully that is all I will get. I don't know if I would be able to handle the sickness along with the aching back, cramping, fatigue, AND mood swings! :nope:

JBK - awesome scan! :) I am super jealous! I have like 2-3 weeks until I get mine
:( Before your appointment, How far along did you think you were?

I will be around 6 weeks on Thursday and I am not having any sickness. I hope I don't get it. When did all of you get your first bouts of sickness?

According to my LMP I was 8w3d.. but I have longer cycles.

First trimester sucks, sickness or no sickness. I don't really have many symptoms now apart from my stupid pelvis and very faintly tender boobs. It still sucks.

Oh and peeing constantly. Never had this in first tri before :O

Missed your post jbk, just seen it now! Lovely scan pic :cloud9:

I am peeing constantly too. That is probably the only symptom I have...oh and a TON of cervical mucus (sorry TMI). The CM is constant and very annoying.

babyvaughan.....this is my first and i'm beyond nervous. I question everything! can I eat this, do this? lol. I drive OH crazy. he's already been thru this so he just keeps telling me to "knock it off". LOL

But, I have exactly 6 weeks of leave saved up on my due date...if I don't take any between now and then. that's a plus!

I'm the same way can I eat this? did I lay wrong? is it okay to walk that long? I was even scared to do the dishes at first thinking standing that long might be hard on my body (hand washing) so I got a stool and did them lol but since seeing the heartbeat i've calmed down and realizing its okay I can do almost everything I normally do! lol I just started going on walks!

I think my nausea is coming back it went away this week but I feel its creeping back in lol

I've been reading books the Dr recommended...I had to stop cause there are so many doom and gloom tests! LOL.

So, I feel we're all friends here, does anyone else 1) have a super sensitive vajayjay and is practically cumming at the sight of their OH and 2) bleeding a nice peachy/pink/brown immediately after sex?

It's like a blessing in one hand and a curse in the other.

ZERO SEX DRIVE here!!! I'm kinda jealous!!!! We've had sex once since conceiving.... Sounds bad... But my hubby works longggg hours in the oulfield and I refuse to put out if I'm not into it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->