July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thanks ladies!! So nice to see great scans.

Whisper I'm so sorry for what you're going through but there is definitely still hope. I have everything crossed for that little heartbeat.

Hey ladies - so sorry so many of you are under the weather! I have some cold symptoms myself, and its just enough to be annoying.

Heaven - so excited for your amazing scan! You are very close to me in dates if you are measuring at 8 wks!

I had my scan this morning too! Everything looks great. I'm at work and no one here knows, so I'm not going to be uploading a pic. I do have one of those internal bruises so she told me to expect some brown bleeding at some point. Measuring 8w2d and HB of 162! :)

Kozmikkitten- Awesome news!!! :) Was this your first prenatal appointment?

My sister had twins and she had a hematoma in between the 2 babies in the uterus and it shrunk pretty quickly and went away. Her babies are 8 months and healthy :)

Nice scan heaveneats!

Whisperofhope - hopefully a HB is found next week! 5 weeks can have a measurement of 2.88. Good luck next week!

Dates can be off though. That's common! Baby could just be behind. Still thinking positive thoughts for you!!

Good news on the scan kozmikkitten

Nice scan heaveneats!

Whisperofhope - hopefully a HB is found next week! 5 weeks can have a measurement of 2.88. Good luck next week!

The problem is i am or should be 6 weeks now

According to my lmp I should be 10 weeks. When I went in for what I thought was a 7 week scan they measured me at 5 weeks. Just a sac no fetal pole or baby seen. When I went back 2 weeks later there was baby with a heartbeat of 160 and measuring 7+2. Its pretty weird bc with these dates I conceived basically when my period should have started. So hopefully the same outcome for you. I was kind of freaking out being 2 weeks behind where I thought I should be. Thankfully its worked out so far, I hope the same goes for you :winkwink:

Congrats on the lovely scans and fingers crossed for everyone waiting! The waiting game is hard.

This is a weird question: has anyone else noticed their pee smelling strongly?

Hello Ladies sending positive vibes to you all! I would love to join, I'm 7 weeks I'm due July 21st I just found out.

Livvy yes I have noticed my pee smelling like when you eat asparagus.

Livvy - yes I have noticed that.

Babygirl - no, I had a "confirmation of pregnancy" appointment around 5 wks and then I had this appt today which was the actual going over of all the do's and don'ts of pregnancy and also the ultrasound.

Congrats ready4babies! Welcome!

Just an idea, saw in one of the other groups theyre putting on the front page what everyone thinks theyre having :blue: or :pink: , then when they find out putting that up too to see who was right. Up to you ajarvis, not sure if you have the extra time to do all that?

Congrats on the lovely scans and fingers crossed for everyone waiting! The waiting game is hard.

This is a weird question: has anyone else noticed their pee smelling strongly?

Only after eating asparagus lmao

Congrats Ready4babies!

Rach87 I can if everyone wants me to! There would have to be patience involved as I suspect I will be offline Friday PM - Sunday lol. But after the Yellow stork we could put a "Thinking :blue: :pink: " Then as we all find out just update the stork colors?

I will also join to the game after we had the scan and everything is good.

Or we could do on the left side of the name what we want/think, then change the right side when we find out?

Im hoping for a boy! (I dont want any girls but I know because I dont thats probably what ill get. Lol)

I love that idea! :D

How is everyone feeling?

Pregnancy wise I feel fine, faintly sore boobs, achy pelvis, not much else. This cold is currently attacking my sinuses which is making me feel horrible though :(

Ringing the GP to get my initial appointment tomorrow :happydance: OH will also (hopefully) be booking an appointment to talk about having a vasectomy. He's a bit nervous though, which I understand, but it needs to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->