July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I'm so glad we are no longer the newest month of preggo ladies! I've seen a bunch of August due dates:)

Hi ladies just a quick update as im exhausted tonight. Scan went well today. Baby measured at exactly 9 wks, heart rate was 177 which they said was a little high but nothing to worry about. Official edd is July 7.

https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20141202_153302_zpslzbtdxfx.jpg

cdex and jbk, what lovely scans. I love seeing our little ones!

Everything sounds so promising today (odd thing to say when so many of us feel like rubbish, but you ladies get it)!

I'm so busy I hardly have time to take care of myself it seems. I look forward to Christmas break and things slowing down, but feel so guilty because my house is nowhere near ready for decorating and I am worried it won't happen until last minute. Hopefully my kids will understand. They've been crazy excited about this baby and have told EVERYONE they see! My son will get quiet, and I'll ask him what he is thinking about. He'll tell me the baby, that miracles still happen, and he is so happy we're having one. It melts my heart :cry:

We are debating how to tell DH's family and we really need to this week as we will see his siblings and dad this weekend and can't have the dad find out before the mom, etc, etc. I want to send the attached picture and see if anyone catches it (it is the orange feather just to the right of the head...says "Im thankful for becoming a big brother in 2015). DH says to try that first and if no one catches it, we will call and announce. What do you all think?

Attachments

• thankful turkey.jpg
    thankful turkey.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 14
Awwww cdex its a baby!!! How exciting.

As for the sex drive, well, i dont have one. Poor dh went from getting it 4+ times a week to 1-2 times a week and i want it over quick. I dont know why but ive been kind of panicky and out of rhythm even tho i know its totally safe. Weird anxiety i havent had before. Last nights fun session i felt back to normal so hopefully my weirdness has passed.

Congratulations on the great scan Cdex! That's a beautiful pic of your little bean.

In my brain I know sex is safe. But I still haven't had sex. I totally want to, but I'm also paranoid as all get out. My poor husband. We haven't had sex in like 3 weeks. :(

cdex - awww lovely scan pic! :cloud9:

No sex drive here, but I'm happy about that, sex with an ouchy pelvis isn't fun anyways :haha:

I sleepwalked last night. Woke up cold on the sofa :rofl: that hasn't happened since I was pregnant with Sophie!

Beautiful scan pic. :)

Cute idea mama!

My sex drive is high but I'm not allowed to.

Mamabee - I love the turkey idea and your news can be seen clearly even on a phone screen. They'd be hard pushed to miss it - fab way to announce your news :)

Like several of you I have no sex drive either. Probably a good thing as I've been put on pelvic rest so dtd is out for us anyway. After ltttc it's quite nice to have a little break though :blush:

Lovely scan cdex!

I'm feeling pretty rubbish this morning woken up with a sore throat and blocked nose :( also have DS poorly off school with a similar thing plus sickness so seems my house is full of sickos today.

How's everyone else feeling?

Massive hugs, feel better soon! :hugs:

My son is off school again today with this cold, it really is nasty.

What a lovely pic Cdex67! Congratulation.

I had a very interesting night. Around 1 o clock I had to pee so I went to the bathroom when I came back I suddenly started to feel sick, almost throw up then the cold runs through my body and I got very warm and my heart started to bumb very fast.
It is now gone but I still dont feel too well.

Aww bless him Hun, hope he feels better soon, there is so many bugs going around at the mo.

Sorry to hear your not feeling too great either khatif

Whisper you're expecting to be 7 weeks next week? They should see something then for sure! Did they just do abdominal or vaginal as well?

Wiggler - my oldest definitely took advantage, but at least at 8 and 5 they're old enough to behave :p

Joyofmylife thats what I said then got hit by horrific nausea for the last couple of days! Oh and I had to pee like crazy yesterday. Which hasn't been an issue yet.

Heaveneats good luck at your scan this morning!

Lucy1 - for me it's the dreams as at night I'm to sick to do anything. But wow dreams!!

haha Feb4th2011 I've been thinking the same thing! Now can't wait to see the September girls show up then we'll be so close to 2nd trimester :p Even though I'm trying very hard to just enjoy the day to day since this is likely my last pregnancy

Cdex great pic! I should have mine in 3 weeks or so. Not quite close enough to get excited, but almost lol.

Mammabee I think it's a cute idea. I don't know if I would have caught it though. Cause I probably wouldn't read the writing, but the word brother does stand out.

AFM went to the gym last night for a weight and strengthening class. Man I've been slacking lol. Need to get back in there! The SO is planning something for this weekend. I need to go buy gloves, toque, scarf, and a dress. I have no idea what's going on. But I'm happy the week is half over and I have midwife appt. on Friday. I'm wondering if they'll listen for the heartbeat. I'll be 9 weeks 5 days.

Whisper you're expecting to be 7 weeks next week? They should see something then for sure! Did they just do abdominal or vaginal as well?

Wiggler - my oldest definitely took advantage, but at least at 8 and 5 they're old enough to behave :p

Joyofmylife thats what I said then got hit by horrific nausea for the last couple of days! Oh and I had to pee like crazy yesterday. Which hasn't been an issue yet.

Heaveneats good luck at your scan this morning!

Lucy1 - for me it's the dreams as at night I'm to sick to do anything. But wow dreams!!

haha Feb4th2011 I've been thinking the same thing! Now can't wait to see the September girls show up then we'll be so close to 2nd trimester :p Even though I'm trying very hard to just enjoy the day to day since this is likely my last pregnancy

Cdex great pic! I should have mine in 3 weeks or so. Not quite close enough to get excited, but almost lol.

Mammabee I think it's a cute idea. I don't know if I would have caught it though. Cause I probably wouldn't read the writing, but the word brother does stand out.

AFM went to the gym last night for a weight and strengthening class. Man I've been slacking lol. Need to get back in there! The SO is planning something for this weekend. I need to go buy gloves, toque, scarf, and a dress. I have no idea what's going on. But I'm happy the week is half over and I have midwife appt. on Friday. I'm wondering if they'll listen for the heartbeat. I'll be 9 weeks 5 days.
They did both scans she got loads of information that my ovarys are enlarged and cystic and my uterus is retroverted and bicornuate and the baby measured 2.8 mm but no hb

:cloud9: I feel so so blessed. I cannot even describe how relieved I am. Scan was amazing they didn't even have to use internal thingy, saw heartbeat 145 BPM :) and looking at the top of my scan I noticed they measured me at 8 weeks when I'm only supposed to be 7w 4d, totally fine with me though I guess my dates were wrong

Attachments

• IMG_20141203_092627.jpg
    IMG_20141203_092627.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 16
Heaveneats that gets me so excited cause I will be 7w4d when I get my scan next week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->