July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ajarvis - congratulations!!!

Jumpingo - :hugs: :hugs:

I'm dreading the school run, wearing my fidgety little monster in her carrier is going to be horrible with my nausea, I would have her in the pushchair, but my older daughter likes to play drama queen on the school run and throw herself on the floor, picker her up hurts my pelvis. Lose lose :dohh:

Still no hb and baby hasnt grown so gota come bk next week to confirm

or actually, i wouldn't mind my name being actually listed under the Angel Baby heading at the bottom. not sure others wanted to be, but would be kinda nice to still be on the list, even if it's in a different spot.:hugs:

Jumpingo, I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I knew what to say. :hugs:

Whisper, thinking about you. I just can't imagine the news of no heartbeat and not knowing if it is just too early still. :hugs: to you as well.

Whisper, thinking about you. I just can't imagine the news of no heartbeat and not knowing if it is just too early still. :hugs: to you as well.

They say next week is just to confirm as baby had only slightlughy grown and no hb abd lining has reduced shes talking about a dnc op next week

Jumpingo - so sorry to read about your loss :hugs:

Whisper - so sorry you didn't get better news at your scan :hugs:

They say next week is just to confirm as baby had only slightlughy grown and no hb abd lining has reduced shes talking about a dnc op next week

I am sorry. I will be thinking of you.

So sorry your scans didn't go well jumpingo and whiperofhope:( :hugs:
Sending :hug: xxx

So much going on! Congrats ajarvis! Your ring is gorgeous. Thinking of you, jumpingo. Hoping everything turns out well.

Those of you with scans coming up- I look forward to your pictures!

AFM, I've not been on because I've been dealing with a stupid bartholins cyst. (cyst on the labia) So painful. It finally drained this morning, but I'm dealing with some pain still. A lot better than it was but not 100%.

6w2d seems to be the day of nausea. If I eat, I feel pukey. If I don't eat, I feel pukey. Ah, well, at least it's a good sign. haha.

I'm feeling so terrible for a dear friend. She was about a week ahead of me, and now it looks like she is miscarrying. There aren't any words to make it better, I just wish I could help in some way. :(

I used to suffer from bartholins cysts for years and years ... I totally feel your pain! I haven't had one since I got pregnant with my DS, I like to think it was some sort of hormonal change? Maybe that will happen for you?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->