July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I will wait I think till april. When we know the gender of the baby but who knows maybe I will hint something and see who picks it up but not until weeks 14 for sure.

Am I the last one who is still waiting for the first scan?

I feel nauseous today as well not bad but definitely present and I feel small stabbing pain around my uterus. I hope they all good sign, cannot wait till next week to my little one.

Khatif - I am still waiting for mine! My first appointment is in 9 days (the 18th). And they aren't going to do an ultrasound until the week after, I think due to insurance! :( It sucks, because I want to know my due date and see/hear the heartbeat and to do my official announcement on Facebook.
I have bouts of nausea but I haven't official gotten sick yet!

My chronic back pain has flared up on me :( It started yesterday and it was terrible I had to go home early. But I did get a massage (and yes I told the therapist I am pregnant) :) I feel much better today! :)
My breasts are HUGE and sore! I have been having mood swings but feel really down lately :sad1:

Evening ladies, I've not long been in from work I've got terrible back ache hoping it's not SPD rearing it's ugly head again, I had it I'm my last pregnancy. I'm snuggled on the sofa with a blanket and hot chic while hubby's at football.

We've announced to close family although my dad doesn't know yet a little worried about his reaction. Others have commented on this being our third but stuff them were happy so why should we feel down because others can't be happy for us.

22 days until my private gender scan !! Ahh I can't believe it's coming so fast

Don't have the energy to catch up on the thread. I'm extremely Ill with the flu. Can't eat and barely drink. I dragged my self to my ultrasound today though. Baby is measuring a day ahead with 170BPM. I'll post a pic when I'm well. Official due date is july 10. I hope you are all well.

Beautifulrose- how comes they do your gender scan so early, here (uk) they won't do one before 16weeks, I've got anotherr 7 weeks to wait until my gender scan

Feb- glad scan went well. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I'm wearing maternity pants! They're the "Start" pants. So they won't be good the entire pregnancy but probably a couple months. I hope til like february lol.

Sammynashley there's a place called ultrasona where they do gender scanse starting at 14 weeks (I'll technically only be 13+6) but if they can't find the gender you can come back once a week up to 3 times. It's $100 and for $30 more for them to record the heartbeat and put it in a bear so every time you squeeze it you hear your baby's heartbeat :)

Khatif, I'm still waiting for my first official scan too! Just had a quick in-office one at my first appointment, but Monday is my official one at the imaging place.

And as for maternity clothes... I've been wearing maternity pants ever since I had my last baby 16 months ago! Starting to wear maternity shirts too, just for the fun of it. :)

No maternity clothes here, I was dieting when I found out so all my clothes are too big on me :haha:

I'm booking my appointment tomorrow so hopefully not too long until I see a MW :D

Rose, I was looking just today at early gender assignment accuracy via ultrasound. At that early a girl could still have a nub that might be thought of as a penis. There have been studies based on the angle of the nub. It was a very interesting read you might look into before going. The heartbeat bear sounds super sweet!

You think I should wait until 15 or 16 weeks? I would be so mad to waste that money (and I'll probably go huge shopping) so I should probably reschedule. Lol I just wanna know sooo bad

Beautifulrose- that sounds pretty good and the bear sounds lovely! Over here they won't do it before 16 weeks because of inaccuracy.

I'm trying to hold out on maternity wear I appear to have a bump already. Noticed it on sat. Had a bit of a belly anyway but not it's rounded and I look around 4months already!

So I went to my Primary doctor and discussed my chronic pain issue. It appears that the pain medication I am taking is a pregnancy category B which means there are no known effects to the fetus. The only thing that can happen is if I took the pain medication a lot the whole time during pregnancy, the baby would have to be monitored for neonatal withdrawals. I would not be taking it the whole time, just as needed when needed.. hopefully not often! I have to say the Massage helped lots! :)

I feel so relieved knowing that I am not harming my baby :)

You think I should wait until 15 or 16 weeks? I would be so mad to waste that money (and I'll probably go huge shopping) so I should probably reschedule. Lol I just wanna know sooo bad

I would probs wait until 16 weeks, you don't want to be told girl, buy loads of prink stuff then find out it's a boy :haha:

So I went to my Primary doctor and discussed my chronic pain issue. It appears that the pain medication I am taking is a pregnancy category B which means there are no known effects to the fetus. The only thing that can happen is if I took the pain medication a lot the whole time during pregnancy, the baby would have to be monitored for neonatal withdrawals. I would not be taking it the whole time, just as needed when needed.. hopefully not often! I have to say the Massage helped lots! :)

I feel so relieved knowing that I am not harming my baby :)

That is fantastic!!! :D

Thank you Wiggler! I feel like 100% better! I still want to let my OBGYN know and ask for her advice but I think everything will be fine! Its just a huge relief!

That's up to you. Read on it and think about it. I would try to hold out for 16 weeks as the accuracy increases then. I'm hoping to get mine around 18 (just before Valentine's Day). You could do it earlier and just keep the tags on all you buy! Will you have a regular anatomy scan with your doctor around 20? They can confirm it then. It is so hard to wait. My son is biting at the bit to know. Days and weeks are so long when you're 7 years old.

Thank you Wiggler! I feel like 100% better! I still want to let my OBGYN know and ask for her advice but I think everything will be fine! Its just a huge relief!

I'm so glad you got some answers about the meds and didn't have to wait until your OB appt. Sounds like massage gift certificates should be on your Christmas list for sure! Yay for feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->