July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Morning!

Aww feel better soon sammy :hugs: There is so many bugs going round at the moment :(

Well it turns out that doing the school run in this cold weather calms down the sicky feeling for a while, so when I got back I made myself some food and actually enjoyed it! For the first time in weeks! So so happy :D

The only consistent symptom I've had is exhaustion. Nipples are sore off and on, nausea is off and on (thankful for that!), food aversion is off and on. So I'm feeling pretty good, so long as I get my nap. haha

Yay for being able to eat, Wiggler!

Super tired this morning and the weather is icky. Freezing rain this morning so ice everywhere and 8-13 inches of snow mixed with sleet forecasted starting mid morning to tomorrow. I just want to go back to bed. Wahhh.

Whisper and jumpingo - so sorry to hear your news. I'll keep you both in my thoughts.:flower:

ajarvis - congrats on the beautiful vacation and engagement!

All the ladies with great scans - congrats! It really does make everything so real!

AFM - I dont really have any news to share. I started telling people. We told both sets of parents over the weekend and I told some co-workers. I have completely given up on wearing regular pants and only wear maternity pants or skirts with elastic waist now. I'm only 9 weeks but really cant stuff myself into my regular pants anymore!

I made my official Facebook announcement Saturday. Got a lot of positive comments. I just couldn't keep quiet anymore. Also, I wore jeans the other day but had to use the hair tie trick. Now I'm onto all elastic waists. Not showing yet but getting bigger for sure.

Aww yay! Glad you got a positive response to your announcement!

I've been wondering when to announce, this is baby 4 so people are probably tired of my pregnancy announcements :rofl: Might just pop a pic up after baby is born :haha:

I will wait I think till april. When we know the gender of the baby but who knows maybe I will hint something and see who picks it up but not until weeks 14 for sure.

Am I the last one who is still waiting for the first scan?

I feel nauseous today as well not bad but definitely present and I feel small stabbing pain around my uterus. I hope they all good sign, cannot wait till next week to my little one.

I've been debating when to tell. Told my parents like 5 min after I found out. Told his the next day. Told my boss...since I'm always green in the face. I was thinking close family around Christmas....but hold off on the rest. First time mom jitters I guess.

I'm working on a Christmas card right now to announce to extended family and close friends, but am struggling with the design. I've got a cute word shape, but want to add pictures somehow. Maybe I just need a double sided card this year.

I've gotten mixed results with the people I have announced to, and it has me quite down. This is our third and people have quite the opinion. We want this baby and couldn't be more excited for it. I just wish everyone could see it that way. Sigh.

Attachments

• Christmas Card 2014 6x8.jpg
    Christmas Card 2014 6x8.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 15
Khatif - I'm waiting too, probably won't have a scan until mid January :(

I've told my mum and some friends, I even managed to get my mum to swear to secrecy! After 12 weeks she can go mad and tell family, but the whole FB announcement thing... hmmm I'm not sure, part of me wants to wait, and part of me wants to blab asap. :haha:

I'm working on a Christmas card right now to announce to extended family and close friends, but am struggling with the design. I've got a cute word shape, but want to add pictures somehow. Maybe I just need a double sided card this year.

I've gotten mixed results with the people I have announced to, and it has me quite down. This is our third and people have quite the opinion. We want this baby and couldn't be more excited for it. I just wish everyone could see it that way. Sigh.

Awww I love the design!

I had some rubbish reactions too when I announced with my youngest. I just rolled my eyes and ignored them. :hugs:

Mamabee, love the card!!

My laws weren't even excited about #2 so I'm not expecting much of a reaction about number 3 :haha:

My parents are the opposite and want as many grandkids as possible! All welcomed equally. My mum is a bit cautious tho, as she's had lots of losses like me.

jbk - I feel for you with that UTI. Blech. Are you still cramping? I hope you start feeling better soon! :hugs:

holly - I guess we shouldn't be too concerned because SCHs are fairly common? I haven't bled any more so I'm hoping it's already healing, but I don't know. :shrug: Even though they told me it might happen again, it'll still freak me out if I spot or see blood again. It's just plain ol' scary!

country - I hope you've been able to get some rest and work will slow down for you soon. :hugs: I'm sure it goes without saying, but please share your pics when you get them on Thursday!

csto - What an interesting study! I have not heard of it, but I'd love to hear what our veteran mommies say. If it's true, I'm having a girl. Yipee! :pink:

k4th - Yay for your positive scan yesterday! So happy for you, hun! And I love that you said 51% girl, 49% boy. That's exactly how I feel!

sammy - Bless you, I know you're ready to be over that cold! It definitely should have been a duvet day for you! :hugs:

Wiggler - Glad to hear the cold weather helps AND you were able to enjoy your food! I'll have to step outside next time I start feeling nauseous! Thankfully, it hasn't been all day every day for the past couple of days. I'll take it! :haha:

Kozmik - How exciting that you've started telling! How did parent reactions go? And how were your co-workers? Oh, I'm envious of your wearing maternity clothes. I can still fit in my regular clothes, but I have some maternity things on order. I will not hesitate to start wearing them when I get them!

cdex - I'm happy you got lots of positive comments on Facebook! I personally can hardly wait to announce on Facebook, but DH is adamant about waiting until 2nd trimester, especially after losing our angel in the 1st trimester last time. :| It'll be here before I know it, though, I just have to be patient!

I'm still waiting on my first scan too Khatif! Mine is this week though...

All of our close family, some friends and my boss already know I'm pregnant... Not very good at secrets around here... And I think after we tell the rest of the gmail yay Christmas it will be public...as long as everything goes well with my first scan if course

Feeling like garbage today, got an extra day off and I have so much stuff to do... But all I want to do is out my son in his room and lay on the couch lol. Ds is making me crazy today - toddlers and Christmas trees don't go well together

Khatif - Nausea is definitely a good sign. I've been having similar pains and my doc told me yesterday the pains are probably from my uterus growing and stretching. So your symptoms sound good to me! Looking forward to "meeting" your little one next week!

Ms Elizabeth - I like the idea of telling close family around Christmas. I think we're going to do the same. :thumbup:

MamaBee - I ADORE your Christmas card!!! And I'm so sorry you're getting mixed reactions! :( Some people have a lot of nerve! They should be happy for you, not opinionated! I totally understand you being down because of that; I would be, too. Even though you're excited and want it, other people's opinions/reactions affect you whether you want them to or not. I wish they could just be excited for you, too. Sending love and hugs to you, sweetie. :hugs:

dan-o - How wonderful that your parents want as many grandchildren as possible!

AFM, I've told 2 of my best friends and a close co-worker so far, that's it. All are sworn to secrecy. We wanted to wait for yesterday's appointment and ultrasound before we started telling family, to make sure everything would be OK. We have dinner plans with DH's immediate family tonight, so we are telling them. We are going to visit my family (2 hours away) this weekend and will tell them then. I'm so excited! :yipee: We'll tell friends and extended family at Christmas and wait until the 14 week mark to announce on Facebook and to less close friends. :happydance:

I will wait I think till april. When we know the gender of the baby but who knows maybe I will hint something and see who picks it up but not until weeks 14 for sure.

Am I the last one who is still waiting for the first scan?

I feel nauseous today as well not bad but definitely present and I feel small stabbing pain around my uterus. I hope they all good sign, cannot wait till next week to my little one.

No scan for me yet either ;) I have the requisition, but keep forgetting to bring it to work to book it. Plus I don't want to have that convo at my desk. Oy. Hope I can make it home in time tonight to book!

I've got my scan first thing in the morning! Eeek! Hope everything's still ok in there despite the bleed x

Yay for positive remarks on announcements Cdex!

Mamabee I like your card! Ignore the negative nancies lol. It's your life not theirs!

Good luck at your scan dan-o!

Kozmik - How exciting that you've started telling! How did parent reactions go? And how were your co-workers? Oh, I'm envious of your wearing maternity clothes. I can still fit in my regular clothes, but I have some maternity things on order. I will not hesitate to start wearing them when I get them!

Hi! :flower: Thanks for your response.
Telling the parents went well. Both sets are very excited for our baby #2! I think my mom was the most surprised because she didnt think we were planning a second child! My co-workers are really happy for me. Many of them knew about my m/c in Oct so they are pretty happy that this happened quickly for me. One of them is pregnant and due in March, so she is excited to be able to talk pregnancy with someone here at work; thats really fun! I love wearing maternity clothes now. I dont feel too guilty! I have to work in an office all day; no use in being uncomfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->